• Blue Teg vs Red Teg

Feed back is accepted for both cars good or bad.
      Blue Teg is mine Red Teg is a buddy's car.

Here is my new project guys. YES! this is Be Dominguez's old teg. I was the lucky one to be able to buy it. There is a Few things I will be changing real soon.
      1. Yes I will be getting a JDM front-end.
      2. I will be going five lug.
      3. There might or might not be a complete color change to RED :boobies:
      4. Will be getting racing seats as well as harnesses.
      5. Quick release, with Momo wheel or Nardi still undecided.

That's about all I want to do to the car. Engine will be left alone, due to the fact, that I am not into the whole racing thing.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Blue Teg vs Red Teg started by RsonGt3's View original post
      Comments 103 Comments
        silverDA -
        are those evo slipstreams?
        Julio -
        Both cars look good.. But if not into racing, why racing seat w/ Harness and why a quick release SW.. Lol
        AV8ter -
        You're not into the whole racing thing but you want 5 lug, racing seats, harnesses, and a quick release wheel?

Sounds like you should have just conviced your buddy to sell his car.

Edit: Julio beat me to the obvious.
        BenjaminJunu -
        I like the red one better.
        Both car's look good though.
        JITB -
        Been trying to get up with your buddy in the red teg and shoot some pics, that thing is gorgeous.. Dont know what to think seeing someone else drive Be's integra now!
        1civic -
        I've never understood the "Lets installing racing parts" but sit in parking lots.. Uber Gay IMO!!

EDIT:

And to top it off, why the hell would you try to put your replica parts off ass legit stuff?? That just tops the cake right there..
        RsonGt3's -
        Reason for the five lug is my last Integra was five lug, and before I sold it, I had just purchased a brand new set of CCW's so now I am stuck with 2 sets of CCW's, so I rather use mine than that I had bought for personal like and sell the ones I bought the car with. Racing seats I just really like the way the look it gives the car a cleaner look and stands out alot more therefore I will buy me some. The teg does have adjustable suspension, so hey you never know one day I might want to go to Road Atlanta and push the little 4 banger around the road coarse. Then; the seats and the upgraded ITR 5 lug will come in handy.

SilverDA Edit: I really dont know.

JITB inbox me your number. Ill be to give it to him so you can shoot it.
        RsonGt3's -
        Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
        I've never understood the "Lets installing racing parts" but sit in parking lots.. Uber Gay IMO!!

EDIT:

And to top it off, why the hell would you try to put your replica parts off ass legit stuff?? That just tops the cake right there..
        Where do you see the replica parts?
        If I may ask?
        1civic -
        Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
        Where do you see the replica parts?
        If I may ask?
        Them Slip Streams with "evo" sticker...

Desmond Regamaster Evo are not 10 holes..LOL

RsonGt3's -
        DAM!! I actually didn't know. I personally do not like the wheels so I didn't really pay much attention saw the sticker and thought to my self dam those are regas.
        Car is very clean regard less.
        1civic -
        DAM!! I actually didn't know. I personally do not like the wheels so I didn't really pay much attention saw the sticker and thought to my self dam those are regas.
        Car is very clean regard less.
        Problem is if I was to confront him in in public like a noob he will act like they are Desmond wheels.. SMH!!

I could almost bet money the seats are Canadian Brides or Taiwan shit also..

On that note:

I'm be real for a minute cause I know not everyone can afford the shit.. If it's a replica, or a copy of an big $$ item just admit it, cause in the end it don't really matter what people think..

Just don't Lie!!
        RsonGt3's -
        Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
        Problem is if I was to confront him in in public like a noob he will act like they are Desmond wheels.. SMH!!

I could almost bet money the seats are Canadian Brides or Taiwan shit also..

On that note:

I'm be real for a minute cause I know not everyone can afford the shit.. If it's a replica, or a copy of an big $$ item just admit it, cause in the end it don't really matter what people think..

Just don't Lie!!
        I see what you are saying, but that's him not me his car not mine, cant really give you a response.
        On_Her_Face -
        I would leave the color and the front end. I usually like the JDM front end better but this looks good with the color. If you got 5 lug CCWs then do a 5 lug, btw what CCWs? As for the steering wheel, it seems pretty damn pointless except for it making you happy I guess. Along with the racing seats as everybody stated, it will probably look better though. The harnesses are more annoying than anything.
        RsonGt3's -
        Real or Fake that car is spot less, and I give him props for doing things right not half assed.
        ramazanpz -
        Wow really sweet cars! Blue one looks good
        RsonGt3's -
        Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
        I would leave the color and the front end. I usually like the JDM front end better but this looks good with the color. If you got 5 lug CCWs then do a 5 lug, btw what CCWs? As for the steering wheel, it seems pretty damn pointless except for it making you happy I guess. Along with the racing seats as everybody stated, it will probably look better though. The harnesses are more annoying than anything.
        The ones on the car right now are LM5's. The ones I bought are LM20's polished. Thanks for putting the steering wheel part and seats part in a better way for me. Lol, thats excatly right I feel like it would make me feel better about the car.
        RsonGt3's -
        Color just doesn't suit me for some reason. I am a red car type of guy.
        On_Her_Face -
        The ones on the car right now are LM5's. The ones I bought are LM20's polished. Thanks for putting the steering wheel part and seats part in a better way for me. Lol, thats excatly right I feel like it would make me feel better about the car.
        That's the winning ticket then. As stated I like that color and front end. Are there any power mods?
        1civic -
        I see what you are saying, but that's him not me his car not mine, cant really give you a response.
        It's your friend, explain it to him.. I see this shit all the time, I don't even care to go out anymore because these meets are full of idiots...

Prime example is your OP...

Trying to flex!!

RsonGt3's -
        Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
        That's the winning ticket then. As stated I like that color and front end. Are there any power mods?
        There is a few things that last owner claimed to have done to the car like internal work, wont really find out unless I dyno it guy's is a very cool person and is well known in the car scene, so most likely there is internal work done. Other then that it has regular bolt ons that get put on most hondas.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!