• August Vintage Class meet in dunwoody- tons of different ATL old skools 8.18.13

The Vintage class meet was pretty cool this month.

It started raining really hard right when the meet started, so people went home. Good filter I guess- although I wish the old school 6-series bimmers group stayed.

We went under the pavilion, waited it out for about 30 minutes, and then it didn't really rain for the rest of the day. We lit up the grill and had a feast. Some really sick cars showed out. Check out this cool video, then a bunch of pics.

This article was originally published in forum thread: August Vintage Class meet in dunwoody- tons of different ATL old skools 8.18.13 started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 21 Comments
        Echonova -
        No pics of the tasty meat?!?!?
        RandomGuy -
        Kevin, it was a blast as usual. Never thought I'd see you in an ITR, lol

The homie, Jesus Flores made this pretty awesome vid:
        Echonova -
        Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
        Kevin, it was a blast as usual. Never thought I'd see you in an ITR, lol
        Well, you still haven't. LOL

Thanks for spicing up the meet Hassan!!
        David88vert -
        Here are my pics, figured that I'd just keep it all in one thread this month.

And no, I never put Hasan's "tasty meat" in my mouth!!
        Echonova -
        Great looking pics as always!!!
        bu villain -
        Yes, great shots all around. The tandoori chicken was indeed bombastic. I don't even have windshield wipers and I made it out.
        RandomGuy -
        Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
        Yes, great shots all around. The tandoori chicken was indeed bombastic. I don't even have windshield wipers and I made it out.
        you serious? Who were you?
        13bra21 -
        THIS IS WHY I HATE WORKING WEEKENDS.
        Scotsman -
        i f'n love Gavi's EF sedan
        D3UC3S -
        you serious? Who were you?

Im guessing the rotary corolla....It had no wipers
        TheVengeance -
        nope.. more like a V8 Z..
        D3UC3S -
        ^^ which is now my laptops wallpaper. Sick AF!
        Echonova -
        His Z is bad-ass (as if you couldn't tell from the pics).

Oh, and David88vert... This is the Exocet I was talking about.

David88vert -
        I think that we all need name tags next time.
        bu villain -
        Haha, I'm the Z owner. David from Garage Zero owns the rotary Corolla. Please excuse the messy bay, car is in the middle of diagnosing some issues. Looks much cleaner when everything is situated correctly.
        David88vert -
        Haha, I'm the Z owner. David from Garage Zero owns the rotary Corolla. Please excuse the messy bay, car is in the middle of diagnosing some issues. Looks much cleaner when everything is situated correctly.
        I had no idea that was you. I got a lot of shots of your car though.
        RandomGuy -
        waaaaaaaaaaaaaat... you never mentioned it this whole time?!

Damn that sucks, I already met one of the few on here that I wanted to end up meeting.

When I used to see recent post: bu villain..... legitness followed. Always figured you were some old dude in the boonies and listened to the news daily on your hacked weather radio.
        TheVengeance -
        so watch that ass in the Political section... hahahahh!

Burn Unit gang has some of the hardest rides in ATL.. come ride with us next time!

I commend the hell outta those who braved the rain.. salt of the earth folks... its not like their rides are made of sand and will wash away.

and BIG SHOUT to Hasan and my Hankoteki homie who brought the food!!!!!!

for real.. you guys are the shit!

and yea.. in case you aint know im the one with the black Celica.. just for good measure.. as I exposed BUvillian I guess I gotta expose myself!

ahahha
        bu villain -
        Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
        I had no idea that was you. I got a lot of shots of your car though.
        As always, appreciate the shots. Glad that a bosozoku inspired Z owner and a Foxbody owner can enjoy each others cars.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaat... you never mentioned it this whole time?!

Damn that sucks, I already met one of the few on here that I wanted to end up meeting.

When I used to see recent post: bu villain..... legitness followed. Always figured you were some old dude in the boonies and listened to the news daily on your hacked weather radio.
        Haha, we rarely converse on here so I didn't really think about I guess. I actually don't give much of a shit about news and politics in reality, I just enjoy discussing it from an intellectual stand point. It's like mental chess to me. I am also an actual chess player, so whoever wants a game, let me know. I'll bring a board to the next meet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVengeance View Post
        so watch that ass in the Political section... hahahahh!
        and yea.. in case you aint know im the one with the black Celica.. just for good measure.. as I exposed BUvillian I guess I gotta expose myself!

ahahha
        You definitely exposed me! Main reason I don't bring up my screen name at meets, a lot of people have a hard time separating politics and friendship. I don't want to jeapordize the great vibe at the meets. As for exposing yourself, you got to list a half dozen more cars to fully expose yourself. Some people know you for the celica, others for the camaro, others for the Z, etc. etc.
        David88vert -
        As always, appreciate the shots. Glad that a bosozoku inspired Z owner and a Foxbody owner can enjoy each others cars.
        I like almost all car that have had work put into them. I know the effort it takes.
        Like I mentioned at the meet before, no need for political talk at a car meet. We can have a "political meet" if we wanted to discuss politics.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!