I don't use the desktop like I used to, so I'm looking to let this monitor go. This is without a doubt the nicest monitor I have ever used. It's in absolutely perfect condition, I still have the original box and will include the HD cables. Call or text 770-363-3564. I may consider some trades, just let me know what you'd like to offer.

Visit this link for the full specs

Experience remarkable color accuracy, precision and performance with the Dell™ UltraSharp™ U2711 27” monitor with PremierColor.

Incredible performance & clarity: Enjoy up to 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) resolution, 1.07 billion colors, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 109 pixels per inch, 6-millisecond (typical)1 gray-to-gray response time and 80,000:1 maximum dynamic contrast ratio.

Amazing color accuracy: PremierColor delivers factory-tuned AdobeRGB and sRGB modes, a Custom Color mode for tech-savvy users and an outstanding color gamut.

Myriad of connectivity options: HDMI, DisplayPort with audio, DVI-D (HDCP), USB and VGA ports.

Designed for comfort: Height-adjustable stand, capacitive touch switches, intuitive controls, anti-glare screen and a comfortable design for ease of viewing.

-dellmon-jpg