Thread: 2006 MacBook 1,1 13 upgraded 2GB Ram, OSX 10.6, new charger- great browsing computer

Default 2006 MacBook 1,1 13 upgraded 2GB Ram, OSX 10.6, new charger- great browsing computer

I have up my 2006 MacBook 1,1. This is the perfect laptop for general web surfing, video watching, and other stuff. I have had it quite a while, and recently upgraded to a 2012 iMac so I am contemplating the sale of this. It is very clean, I did buy it used a while back, and it looks like at some time the keyboard was taken out (probably to clean as these are notorious of getting clogged up with dust over long periods) and the edges were chipped. I upgraded the ram to 2 gigs, and have installed OSX 10.6 with iTunes 11.1. I have also recently disassembled, and cleaned/re applied new thermal compound to the heat sink to ensure that it will last quite a while longer. It only has a 60 gig Hdd but again, I have only used it mainly for web browsing/netflix, stuff like that. I can put in a brand new WD 250 gig HD for an extra 75.00 and reinstall the OS and stuff if wanted.

Asking 210 OBO or will trade for DC2 parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-jpg   -photo-1-jpg   -photo-3-jpg   -photo-4-jpg   -photo-5-jpg  

1994 Honda Civic SI - KPOWA
    HybridRacing/ALLINFAB/KARCEPTS/K-Tuned/Bride/TopOneAERO