Thread: Gaming Computer for sale.

Default Gaming Computer for sale.

Just like the title says I have a gaming pc for sale. I built it myself and it will play any game on the market at max settings. There's nothing wrong with it at all, I simply am selling it for money towards a car. The components are as listed.

1. Intel i7 2600k processor w/stock heatsink
    2. Intel DP67BG Extreme series Motherboard
    3. 12 gbs of ram
    4. Coolmax 700w modular power supply.
    5. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470
    6. Windows 7 64bit
    7. Caviar 500gb hd

AND its all encased in a Thermaltake v3 black edition case with the necessary cooling fans to do the job. To top it all off I am throwing in a 20 inch monitor aswell.

Didn't feel like putting the side of the case back on lol.

The money shot!

I am looking to get $850 obo for the rig. I can upload more pictures upon request. If you're interested email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Hellspeaker; 10-27-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Upgraded to 12gbs of ram.