Thread: **Gaming Laptop **ASUS G73JW-XT1 Notebook Intel Core i7 740 17.3" 8GB Memory DDR3

Default **Gaming Laptop **ASUS G73JW-XT1 Notebook Intel Core i7 740 17.3" 8GB Memory DDR3

Hey guys,

Selling off my gently used beast of a laptop.

Bought this back in Dec 2010 for the holidays for $1499 with a backpack and mouse... totaled over $1700 bucks. (receipt available for proof)

Am selling for: $1200 cash.

It will come with a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (no dvd) but w/ auth. code still on the bottom of the laptop.

Will also come with the backpack, logitech wireless mouse, and an additional 320 GB hard drive. It doesn't have the correct hard drive mount on but I've got one from a different laptop and it holds it in decently secure... haven't had any issues of it disconnecting or anything. If you want, you can get an actual hard drive mount off ebay for $35 bucks... but you'll see that it's not really needed.

I've got the original box, padding, driver cd, manual, warranty paperwork and a warranty that is still good for another year. Asus has a 2 year "anything" warranty on this machine.

The only thing bad at this point is that the F9 key sticks (like the triggers underneath it are not absolutely right or something). You can pop it out but yes, it does stick. I was thinking about sending it back to Asus because of this but I don't use the F9 key all that often anyway, so why bother... you can send it in though if you'd like to get it repaired.

Other than that, hit me up if you have any questions.

IA Member

Still have it?