Thread: SONY Vaio VPC-EB11GX 15.5" laptop i3 4GB 500gb Windows 7 pro 64-bit

Default SONY Vaio VPC-EB11GX 15.5" laptop i3 4GB 500gb Windows 7 pro 64-bit

Ok so what I have here is a slightly used SONY Vaio VPC-EB11GX laptop. It has a Intel Core i3 processor at 2.13ghz in it, 4GB of DDR3 ram (upgradeable to 8GB), a 500gb hard drive, Intel HD graphics, and 15.5" screen. The laptop is slightly used, approximately for 8 months, and is in great working order. It has a few little scratches on the top of it and on the underside and one indention on the frame around the screen, but nothing that would make it something to worry about. My girl used this laptop for school and now she upgraded to a newer laptop so this one is just sitting here. We paid right at $799.99 for it right at 6 months ago and are looking to get $550 obo for it. Comes with Adobe Lightroom v3.0 already installed on it, Microsoft Office 2007, and ESET NOD32 antivirus. We lost the OEM charger for it, so I do have an aftermarket Cooler Master power adapter with it now. Also there is one USB port on the laptop that for some reason stopped working. It has been like this for the last few months. We were going to get it looked at, but decided that it was going to be more of a headache than it was worth. If you have any other question please feel free to contact me, all my information is below. THANKS

David McNamara
    404-725-4979

Sony Vaio
    VPC-EB11GX
    Core i3 processor
    4gb ddr3 ram
    500gb hard drive
    Intel HD graphics
    Retail $799.99
    Asking $550.00

ttt