Thread: SeaGate Free Agent Go Flex 1TB external hard drive with case logic case

i drive a giant blueberry preferredduck's Avatar

Default SeaGate Free Agent Go Flex 1TB external hard drive with case logic case

I have a Seagate free Agent Go Flex 1TB external hard drive for sale. It is USB 3.0 ready. It can also be hooked up to your home network and media can be streamed from the drive to any computer in the house or TV. This is by far the coolest drive on the market today. The case it comes with is a very solid case and is made for portable hard drives.

$90 and you get the drive, usb 3.0 cable, and case logic case. The drive alone retails for $130 and this drive has never been used. PM me if you have any questions. I do have paypal and i will ship if we can't meet up for some reason.

Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Where are you located?
    Honda RC51 SP1
    Yoshi RS-3 Cans
    520 Conversion
    Clip Ons
    Race Tech Fork Kit

WINDER
    Check out my for sale threads!! 15" competition speakerbox, 1TB External hard drive, and plenty of car parts!!!

I Need some WRX, 350Z, 240SX, Really any car owner to let me do R&D for Ground Kits, Please Let me See the layouts!!!

Sold