Thread: SMALL Computer - REALLY SMALL - Intel Celeron 1.10Ghz/256MEG/40GB/CDROM $140

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Default SMALL Computer - REALLY SMALL - Intel Celeron 1.10Ghz/256MEG/40GB/CDROM $140

This is the father of all MINI computers. Its small enough to be put in a car. This was my original plan for this, but just dont have the time to make this happen. I may still do it if this computer doesnt sell.

Stack 4 CD cases on top of each other and its a little smaller than that.

The computer works perfectly fine, no problems at all with it. Running windows XP PRO.

The RAM can be upgraded, The CDROM drive can be upgraded. The hard drive can be upgraded.

$140

SPECS:
    Intel Celeron 1.10Ghz
    256MEG Memory
    40GB Hdd
    CDROM
    Windows XP PRO pre-installed.

Last edited by AtifSajid; 12-12-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Certified Gearhead

whats the max ram? ide hdd or sata? what brand computer is this?

IA Member

Trade for an LG eXpo?

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Its an IDE HDD in the unit and the brand is Piccolino?
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Certified Gearhead

Does it work?

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Works perfect with no issues.