Thread: COMPAQ DESKTOP TRADE

Certified Gearhead

Default COMPAQ DESKTOP TRADE

just like title says. i have a desktop computer i want to trade .. preferrably for a laptop, just is easier for me and more convenient to have a laptop..

little about the comp.

compaq presario SR5350F

here are the specs on it..

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en...-81573818.html

windows 7 ultimate installed

does not have flat panel monitor. its the orig kind.. still works perfectly fine,

have a diff keyboard for it and also comes with an optical mouse and speakers i bought for it

windows 7 was installed not even a month ago..

everything works perfectly fine, internet works (obviously, i am on it now)

can leave it hooked up if buyer wants to verify it works..

i can send more pics upon request..

want to trade for a laptop.... must be at least windows xp.. send pics and info on what you got... i will check here or you can call or text

located in gwinnett near mall of ga.. local meet i am not driving 45+ min to you.

770 856 3869
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-comp-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images