Thread: V8 CPU Cooler i7 1366, 775, AM2, AM2+ Cooler Master

Default V8 CPU Cooler i7 1366, 775, AM2, AM2+ Cooler Master

SOLD

Throwing up my Cooler Master V8 CPU cooler for sale. I paid right at $100 for it when it came out. I have used it for about 4 months now and there is nothing wrong with it at all. I just upgraded to the Thros Hammer and am have no use for this anymore. It comes with all the brackets and a speed controller. Works great

It was able to keep my Q6600 thats overclocked to 3.2 at 44C at idel and under 70C under full load.

Looking to get $50

PS- The thors hammer dropped my idel from 44 to 35 and my full load from an average of 68 to 60, best CPU cooler on the market with a push pull setup.

Last edited by dtmcnamara; 07-01-2009 at 06:15 AM.

ttt

ttt