P4 1.4Ghz
    512Meg Memory
    40gb Hard Drive
    CDROM Drive
    USB
    Wireless
    Windows XP PRO
    AC Adapter

Everything you need to get going and do your work. Nothing wrong with the laptop at all. Works perfect.

Comes with a docking station that holds the CDROM drive and many other ports. The laptop itself does have ports to use also. See pics.

There are some screen blemishes that you can see via the pics. They do not cause any interference once the screen is up and running. Not noticeable at that time. Only when the laptop is off.

Other than that, no problems with laptop. I installed Win XP PRO of the docking station CDROM and then installed the latest drivers via wireless and Ethernet connection.

Service pack2 with all updates.

$240 SOLD PM me for quickest response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ibmkybd-jpg   -ibmdock-jpg   -ibmtop-jpg   -ibmspecs-jpg   -ibmfull-jpg  

Last edited by AtifSajid; 09-11-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

more pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ibmwithdock-jpg   -ibmports-jpg  
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Do you ever get any older rackmount servers? Im looking for 1 or 2 older rackmounts like an ibm xseries 305 or something.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

I do, pm me with what you need, and I will give you more details.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

SOLD.