Thread: Autocross or SCAA? or something

IA Member

Default Autocross or SCAA? or something

I was at the drift Fury event yesterday and there was an event going on in the lower lot. Anyone know which group that was or how to get involved? I would love to take my car on a course set up like that.

Later
    '05 300C SRT8
    Jamie (Eimaj)

President: DGTrials

IA Member

Thanks.

I'll give it a shot next season.
    '05 300C SRT8
    Jamie (Eimaj)

Unknown

The event Saturday was the last points event of the year for the Atlanta Region SCCA autocross series. Sunday was our season-ending Champion of Champions event.

We are done for the year, so check the website linked above for next year's schedule. We typically have the schedule finalized around February, and our first event in Feb. or March.

Default Solo II

Yeah, that is the Atlanta region of the SCCA doing Solo II. It is a lot of fun and next year will be my first whole season. Their are two other venues Atlanta Motor Speedway and the Gwinnett Fairgrounds. Normally we run on Sundays.
    My Car Domain Page (latest list of Modifications)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2391438