Thread: MVP Track Time 2014 Road Atlanta Track Dates

Default MVP Track Time 2014 Road Atlanta Track Dates

2014 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Dates

Good Day Fellow Track Fanatics:

Another year of exciting track action awaits for 2014. MVP Track Time (MVP Track Time) is pleased announce we will once again host two weekends at Road Atlanta. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2014 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we started in 2006, offering you great value with more actual track time at each event for less money than most organizations. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of standing around the paddock. Below you will find our 2014 Road Atlanta dates.

June 28 – 29 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 2nd Annual ”Blue & Grey Track Days”

November 22 – 23: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 6th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (or a credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

Generally, MVP schedules a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us at Road Atlanta in 2014 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2014. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    MVP Track Time
    (314) 249-3770
    [email protected]

We’ve been asked about entry fees for our 2014 Road Atlanta track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering.

June 28 - 29, 201: Road Atlanta -
    $400-Weekend
    $250-Single Day

November 22 – 23, 2014: Road Atlanta -
    $400-Weekend
    $250-Single Day

All information and registration for both Road Atlanta track weekends is available on the "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

Track Day Registration

We schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta.

Feff

We are just past ½ full for the June 28-29 Road Atlanta track weekend. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (or a credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

Track Day Registration

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Good Day All:

We have a limited number of weekend spots remaining for the June 28-29 Road Atlanta track weekend.

• Novice: 2
    • Intermediate: 9
    • Advanced: 8

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

Track Day Registration

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

The Novice run group for June 28-29 at Road Atlanta is full.

Feff

...And now onto Road Atlanta November 22-23. Hope to see the IA gang out in force.

Feff

Hi All:

MVP Track Time is half full for our 6th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” November 22-23 track weekend at Road Atlanta. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun.

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

Track Day Registration

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road Atlanta in November!

Feff

Make that 90% full.

Feff