Thread: Drifting & Time attack at Shenandoah speedway VA 2013

Default Drifting & Time attack at Shenandoah speedway VA 2013

This year White Smoke Motorsports is sponsoring Drift events and time attack at Shenandoah Speedway in Shenandoah, Va. It's a 3/8 mile oval track with compound banking of 12, 10, 8, and 6 degrees in turns 60 feet wide. Straights are 375 feet long with 6 degrees of banking, and has removable barriers in the middle. Were going in as a group and renting the track so the more people we have the cheaper it will be, Spectators are free to come with. We will be preregistering so if you want a spot let me know. Were going for the same deal as last year which is $550 rent on Fridays 3p.m. - 8p.m. A full schedule hasn't been reached yet, the more people we have the sooner we can get the ball rolling. Friend request me on facebook (Justin Roudabush), or you can look up the White Smoke Motorsports group. We are also looking for a tire machine at this time, If anyone has one then let us know. Either we can work out a deal or it can be brought and will be free advertising for that business. Thanks, Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Well you know it's cool no big deal, there are dicks out there. If you aren't trying to come then why post?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roastn Tires View Post
    Well you know it's cool no big deal, there are dicks out there. If you aren't trying to come then why post?
    Very professional response.

Very, i know i wont show my face now. i was interested, but info was vague in my opinion. GL w/ your minial endeavors

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?