Thread: Auto-X Cordele, Sunday

Honda/Datsun Lover

Default Auto-X Cordele, Sunday

Auto-X in Cordele Sunday, get everyone together to ride over, gonna be a good day.... Cordele Auto-X pre-registration and info (dont have to pay in advance)

check it out, and come out to compete or watch, i will have the Datsun 510 out again

IA Member

woo... how is the course like usually? tight or fast?

Honda/Datsun Lover

cordele course is usually tight and technical, really good for enhancing your driving skill....it is not fast like gwinette or turner feild, but still a great course, we are just limited on space.....everyone that comes usually enjoys it!!

Jason

It was a pretty good event. Not a big turn out because weather had called for 80% chance of rain (but it didn't rain) ... but it was still very fun.

Bender A. Rodriguez

I enjoyed it but we do need a bigger venue. On the limited space we have I could run similar times in the miata as I do in the skyline if we put slicks on the miata too. I want something a little bigger and faster for that car.
    Ryan