Thread: About Competition Clutch

Default About Competition Clutch

WE ARE STILL OFFERING 10% OFF OF LIST PRICE / FREE TSHIRT / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

Competition Clutch (CCI) has clearly over the past six years developed the capacity to dictate the standards for its competitors to follow in regards to sport compact FWD performance clutch assemblies. We have steadily grown to be one of the leading clutch manufacturers in the automotive industry. Our team is committed to the innovation and quality of the products we manufacture and supply, and it is our sincere desire to provide unparallel customer service and delivery.

Competition Clutch specializes in manufacturing performance clutch assemblies from street driven to full race applications. You will find CCI’s products being proudly used in some of the fastest sport compact race cars in the country including a number of the most recognized industry icon vehicles. (Full Race, Hondata, Injen Technology, Kaminari, Central Florida Turbo, JJ Spec Racing to name a few).

CCI pressure plates are designed and manufactured to meet the most strictly scrutinized specifications. Most CCI pressure plates are manufactured in large production schedules to insure tight tolerances in specifications and cost savings to our customers. CCI does NOT disassemble, modify, and reassemble products, guaranteeing the standards of all products specified and supplied.

CCI provides the widest variety of disc materials in the industry. This range of materials allows CCI to deliver unquestioned quality by providing the appropriate material for the specific application. CCI discs are assembled in house by highly trained assembly technicians. These technicians use specifically designed machinery calibrated to insure consistent quality.

CCI provides T6-6061 forged aluminum flywheels with replaceable friction surfaces as well as lightweight and ultra lightweight 4140 forged steel flywheels. All flywheels meet or exceed SFI Certification. Refer to the flywheel section of our catalog or our website for specific applications available.

Competition Clutch brings to their customers the finest materials, workmanship, and the best customer service in the industry. We offer higher clamping force, stronger disc designs, and uncompromised satisfaction, all at the most competitive pricing in the industry.

WE ARE STILL OFFERING 10% OFF OF LIST PRICE / FREE TSHIRT / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

Contact info:

W: www.competitionclutch.com
    E: [email protected]
    P: (800)-809-6598 or (770)-483-0316
    F: (770)-388-7385
    ~Melissa~
    [email protected]
    www.competitionclutch.com

RIP Kaleb Mashburn - I will never forget you - 10/24/86 to 10/27/08

IA Member

need price on clutch kit for sc300 with 1jz swap

awesome package deal i recieved, i cant wait until i have it installed. i appreciate doing business with you again

price on is300 kit please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous

you may do better just calling her up

emailed
    Your mom's a pirate

sent a few maxima people your way Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

stage 2 b series kit

STi OwneR

Running their stage two clutch & flywheel on my STi for about 2,000 miles now. They gave me a SWEET deal and I'm loving it so far! GREAT STAFF!!!! Thanks Competition Clutch!

aneeL

i need a quote on a 88 CRX SI clutch kit 21spline. I need pretty quickly so would have to pick up if possible.

^ It would be best for you to call

Can you guys rebuild pressure plates to stiffer specs? Specifically for a Datsun. Anything other then OEM is impossible to buy
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

I'm running a stage 4 + 8lbs flywheel, all from CC. Got a great deal, even before the 10% off. That's a crazy deal.

I'd like a price on the stage 1.5 kit for my H2B swap coming up in March. Using ITR 4.4FD transmission. Also, flywheel options? Really want to use a 8-10lb flywheel. I've been an Exedy/Fidanza person for a LONG time. They are brands I both know and love, so it's hard to get comfortable with something different. I've put over 170,000 miles on Daikin/Exedy Clutches with no regrets and now 70,000 on my fidanza Thanks!!

Car primarily used for DD and Autocross with the H2B swap. Aside from the mild autocross launch I will not be doing any form of drag racing or other hard launching.