Page 338 of 342 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342 LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,520 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by illest_vert View Post
    anyone know of any 240's rx7's ae86's sc300/400's 300zx's.... any thing rwd for sale in columbus, or the surrounding area?
    My brother has a coupe shell that we probably won't be using, and he's thinking about selling his built SR hatch (both 240sx's). The shell would be cheap, the built SR setup wouldn't be. Mine is not for sale.
    1993 240SX single cam

what kinda prices we talking about? and does the coupe have everything but motor and trans?

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    My brother has a coupe shell that we probably won't be using, and he's thinking about selling his built SR hatch (both 240sx's). The shell would be cheap, the built SR setup wouldn't be. Mine is not for sale.

what kinda prices we talking about? and does the coupe have everything but motor and trans?
    The coupe is mostly stripped out. We may have enough to complete it sans motor and trans. It does have a clean title. Would like to get $300 for it last I knew.

The hatch is a built bottom end, gt3076r, 400+ hp car with a lot of mods. It's faster than my LS1 hatch. Looking for $8k obo for it. If you are interested I'll PM you more info on it.
    1993 240SX single cam

The coupe is mostly stripped out. We may have enough to complete it sans motor and trans. It does have a clean title. Would like to get $300 for it last I knew.

The hatch is a built bottom end, gt3076r, 400+ hp car with a lot of mods. It's faster than my LS1 hatch. Looking for $8k obo for it. If you are interested I'll PM you more info on it.

yeah man, i just couldnt be interested in either at the moment, one is to far gone and though the hatch sounds good i just dont have 8k to play with but i do appreciate you letting me know about them

I understand. If I hear of anything else around I'll let you know.
    1993 240SX single cam

thanks man! i think i found a cheap hatch in atlanta.. looking for some wheels though, you know of any for sale carguy? 4x114

KIC:Productions- The 240sx - YouTube
    If anyone is interestd in some nice photos or videos of there car in the columbus area shoot me an e mail ([email protected]). You guys may have seen my 240 around, its the one in the link above, which i filmed myself. So lemme know guys.

Quote Originally Posted by norcals13 View Post
    KIC:Productions- The 240sx - YouTube
    If anyone is interestd in some nice photos or videos of there car in the columbus area shoot me an e mail ([email protected]). You guys may have seen my 240 around, its the one in the link above, which i filmed myself. So lemme know guys.
    i've never seen you around, i didnt know there were any sr'd s13s in columbus area. whats your name?

i've never seen you around, i didnt know there were any sr'd s13s in columbus area. whats your name?
    Names Derrek, I live on Fort Benning thats why you havent really seen me around columbus. The 24o in th video is mine, its got an s14 SR20.

thanks man! i think i found a cheap hatch in atlanta.. looking for some wheels though, you know of any for sale carguy? 4x114
    Kinda. I have a set of Sqaure G6's, 5zigen fno1rc's, and maybe a full set of steelies (all 4 lug). I'm finally going 5 lug, so one of the first two sets are informally for sale (haven't gotten around to listing either) and I could let the steelies go for cheap if you need something to ride on.

And as far as I know there are quite a few SR 240's in town. I know of two RB's that come out from time to time also.
    1993 240SX single cam

i actually went to ATL today to buy some XXR 513's, so i got some wheels now, and I've met Blade, he just traded his h2b civic for the rb hatch.. its pretty clean! i might be looking for a dual cam swap soon

anyone free tomorrow morning? wanna ride with me to atlanta and drive a car back to columbus for me? i'll buy yah lunch!

Just decided to keep my 240 a couple weeks ago. been up for sale for 2 damn years now lol.

But i am bringing pulling my Sr out of it going a different direction if you know anyone interested in one cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSlowGTO View Post
    But i am bringing pulling my Sr out of it going a different direction if you know anyone interested in one cheap.
    how much?

IA Member

Anyone have any suggestions for a good alignment place? I have certain specs I want on the Porsche and just wanted to see where you guys would go. Kind of don't feel like Sports and Imports is who I want to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglum View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for a good alignment place? I have certain specs I want on the Porsche and just wanted to see where you guys would go. Kind of don't feel like Sports and Imports is who I want to work with.
    Fowlers in Phenix City, IMO the best local shop for alignments. Columbus Springs after them.

2000 EM1
    1998 Tacoma
    ...bagged.....in the process of a body drop

IA Member

Thanks for the tip. Called Fowlers and the guy sounded like he would be good. Can't get it done til Monday so I guess I'll be driving carefully this weekend or a different car.

anyone planning on going to the track or is everyone just standing around pretending they race their cars at sonic???

Thanks for the tip. Called Fowlers and the guy sounded like he would be good. Can't get it done til Monday so I guess I'll be driving carefully this weekend or a different car.
    You probably spoke with Raymond, he has always been fair and honest with me. I have been taking cars/trucks to them for years

IA Member

What are you driving? My car doesn't do much in the 1/8th, 1/4 is really much better for me. Turbo's take a little while to kick in. (I realize everyone will say "you gotta do the 1/8th to get to the 1/4.)

white 2000 civic... street tires... 1/8mile killa...

I'll probably go rev at Mustangs tomorrow at Silver Dollar. I can't compete, but I can't compete at Import Showdown either and I go to that too.
    1993 240SX single cam

140 on one wheel

Kinda. I have a set of Sqaure G6's, 5zigen fno1rc's, and maybe a full set of steelies (all 4 lug). I'm finally going 5 lug, so one of the first two sets are informally for sale (haven't gotten around to listing either) and I could let the steelies go for cheap if you need something to ride on.

And as far as I know there are quite a few SR 240's in town. I know of two RB's that come out from time to time also.
    who else has rb's other then blade, me and my brother in law?
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    who else has rb's other then blade, me and my brother in law?
    I honestly don't keep track of RB's, but I do remember a couple guys having rb25's. IIRC one is the s13.5 on stock suspension and one was a kouki s14 that I think is gone (guy was military).
    1993 240SX single cam

140 on one wheel

oh ok trying to find more people with em
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

how much?
    Ill take 800 for sr black top and 5 speed trans. ACT flywheel and exeddy stage 2 clutch. 40k on the motor and trans 0 miles on new clutch. Motor needs harness re pinned.

Yo man, Me and 2 Other Buddies are now comming to Columbus on a Weekendly Basis. If there is a Car meet, Let me know.. My two buddies drove by sonic last night in a E30 and a Subaru.. so next time you guys are chilling.. def let me know.

I drive by some times, but never see anyone at there that I know

IA Member

Should be done with e85 conversion soon...

IA Member

I drive by some times, but never see anyone at there that I know
    Yeah, I agree with this. I don't know anybody in this town. Stopped and said hi to a few guys in a VW on Friday/Sat night. Otherwise I don't know anyone up there so I just drive through to see what cars are out and leave.

Yeah, I agree with this. I don't know anybody in this town. Stopped and said hi to a few guys in a VW on Friday/Sat night. Otherwise I don't know anyone up there so I just drive through to see what cars are out and leave.

hey man what do you drive?

SB Autoworks - LaGrange, GA - Auto Body Shop, Automotive Restoration | Facebook
    everyone check out these guys, I went by thier shop today to check it out! they're some pretty cool guys. Like thier page please

IA Member

hey man what do you drive?
    A 996 Turbo, or a Miata, or a Ducati, haha, and as of this week also a 4Runner and a GX470. I have too many vehicles.

A 996 Turbo, or a Miata, or a Ducati, haha, and as of this week also a 4Runner and a GX470. I have too many vehicles.

oh damn! lol

Default GOOD MIG WELDER FOR SALE $100

MIG WELDER FOR SALE $100

Columbus guys I have a Campbell Hausfeld 80 flux core MIG welder for sale, plug in your 110 and your welding, nothing else required. $100 firm. Great for body panels and exhaust work but will handle up to 3/16" steel. Has a nice spool of wire on it so all you need is a helmet\mask. I upgraded because I need something to COMFORTABLY do frame work on trucks. Im in north Columbus and it can be tested first. Txt or call 706-329-6006

2000 EM1
    1998 Tacoma

lol, just saw that CL add today, i really need a welder, but have no money (

haha i hear ya.....i bought another already with the money i DONT have lol......im trying to fix that now

Quote Originally Posted by jcatz View Post
    lol, just saw that CL add today, i really need a welder, but have no money (

2000 EM1
    1998 Tacoma

selling the teg if anyone is interested i will have a thread up very soon.... for those that know the car and what more info before i post it up just text me....... 757-404-1531 stick.
    01 Integra-- 427whp <-- DD

Anyone available to street tune?