Page 289 of 342 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,560 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    im already back now lol but got to go later this week and im doing next saturday for there dyno day if anyone wants to tag along
    Times???
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Starts at 10am and goes till 4 or later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmmm may try and make this with the new setup know the prices?
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

140 on one wheel

My low boost before new cams and intercooler was 520 on less than 15psi so if its built he can do a little more than that
    well that certainly dont look or sound like a 500 hp car on low boost and if it is i got some bikes he can try to prove it...

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    tops
    should be well over that lol... i'm over 400whp with a GT30R at 14psi and with a tiny 18G I hit 297whp at 8.2psi.

It will be fun... there doing food and drinks and giving out rewards for highest 4 6 and 8cyl hp and lowest hp lol also doing like highest mph
    prices? what time do you think you'll roll out? if I don't go to augusta, I'll roll with. I've never been there, only to TopSpeed and Forged for tuning.

My low boost before new cams and intercooler was 520 on less than 15psi so if its built he can do a little more than that
    that's insane... I still haven't seen your car I don't think. I remember the pix of it though. My car is not built at all, just bolt ons, clutch, and mounts. I didn't want to tear into the motor at all yet. I'll do it when/if I ever hurt something bad, but I've never done it in the past so I don't see actually building it in the future. My next car however, will have a built motor, but it will NOT be a honda.

well that certainly dont look or sound like a 500 hp car on low boost and if it is i got some bikes he can try to prove it...
    it's not a 500hp car, but I don't know what a 500hp car looks like, and the ones of us that are over 500whp sound just like the ones that are 300whp lol. We all use the same exhaust system (The fullrace 3"). I've toyed around with bikes before, so bragging about them doesn't scare anyone bro. I've left 600-750's (as long as they're stock) plenty of times til about 150ish, and that's when they start pulling back up to my door.
    BOOST= THE REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

Certified Gearhead

Got bored and took the car out for a few quick shots... Here's how they turned out.

im in for saturday just to habe something to do

Not really feeling the hood, stickers, or headlights. Other than that, its clean. Are those stock front fenders?

Certified Gearhead

yea stock. the headlights will change as soon as i find a better pair.

Mine don't make 500? Or his?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IIm leaving around 8:30 a.m or so... anyone is welcome to come prices are 40 for like 5 pulls of something like that but if ppl want to go and just watch that's cool to they can even ride with me... even you Jjspec hatred can come and see that there some pretty nice guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by nycclaye View Post
    should be well over that lol... i'm over 400whp with a GT30R at 14psi and with a tiny 18G I hit 297whp at 8.2psi

it's not a 500hp car, but I don't know what a 500hp car looks like, and the ones of us that are over 500whp sound just like the ones that are 300whp lol. We all use the same exhaust system (The fullrace 3"). I've toyed around with bikes before, so bragging about them doesn't scare anyone bro. I've left 600-750's (as long as they're stock) plenty of times til about 150ish, and that's when they start pulling back up to my door.
    Most of us who has 500+ or have had was running 4 inch open downpipes If that si doesnt have about 600 it wont outrun a 750 it will a 600. Its all about the rider i got on a 750 here recently and out ran a guy talking all kinda shit about his 1000 he didnt pass me till the end of 5th.

Mine don't make 500? Or his?
    His i thought he was still on the 18g...i know what yours makes fool you made 500 before me my old car made a lil over 5 on race gas and 18lbs

140 on one wheel

IIm leaving around 8:30 a.m or so... anyone is welcome to come prices are 40 for like 5 pulls of something like that but if ppl want to go and just watch that's cool to they can even ride with me... even you Jjspec hatred can come and see that there some pretty nice guys
    HahhhAHAHA ill be sure to tell brandon and his dad to pack and lunch and ride LMFAO!!! im so sick of this scotty this scotty that BULLSHIT!

Certified Gearhead

Most of us who has 500+ or have had was running 4 inch open downpipes If that si doesnt have about 600 it wont outrun a 750 it will a 600. Its all about the rider i got on a 750 here recently and out ran a guy talking all kinda shit about his 1000 he didnt pass me till the end of 5th.
    maybe for your car, but for the newer Si's, like I said, we're all pretty much running the same kit (The FullRace one), and doing a few mod's to get it over 500whp, and we're all using a 3"DP and exhaust. No need to go bigger on the newer Si's. Someone i'm sure has, but we don't need to just to hit 500whp.

and hell no I don't have 600whp, and yes, I have outran 750's, and I agree, it's about the rider, but the same is true about the driver

maybe for your car, but for the newer Si's, like I said, we're all pretty much running the same kit (The FullRace one), and doing a few mod's to get it over 500whp, and we're all using a 3"DP and exhaust. No need to go bigger on the newer Si's. Someone i'm sure has, but we don't need to just to hit 500whp.

and hell no I don't have 600whp, and yes, I have outran 750's, and I agree, it's about the rider, but the same is true about the driver
    truth

HahhhAHAHA ill be sure to tell brandon and his dad to pack and lunch and ride LMFAO!!! im so sick of this scotty this scotty that BULLSHIT!
    i wish they would come just to blow there theory out the water lol.... hell for all that he has he shouldnt have ever spent hundreds to have it tuned i would have just let teymur tune it bc for what he has he dont need any serious work done

and no need to tell them to pack a lunch it will be provided for them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have heard of the full race kit making 500 on the newer si's hell to build them all you need is rods pistons springs and retainers and a good turbo setup to make 800.... and yea full race kit only runs a 3" down pipe but thats all you getting out that kit and thats pushing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got bored and took the car out for a few quick shots... Here's how they turned out.
    i like the new hood... all i would do is go back to the oe headlights and invest in some volks with a little dish to em or just some nice ass wheels and it would be sick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Gearhead

taking donations for the Volk's fund...

I saw you on veterans the other day Nick. Car looks good. The wheels are still growing on me though.

140 on one wheel

get yo ass in bed brooks LOL..

parish, who is riding with you to jimmy's?

taking donations for the Volk's fund...
    donations could start from me- what size wheels are you running now? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by kte324 View Post
    parish, who is riding with you to jimmy's?
    Nobody right now if yal want to ride...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nobody right now if yal want to ride...
    Well I am down to go, so count me in. I got the car running, so I'm probably going to take it Sunday.

Well let's take it sat... he will let you use the dyno and tune your own car... and don't half to show numbers if you don't want to...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, I'm with Brooks on the wheels. I saw you on post I think last Thursday, I was in my little red hatch. Incognito, lol... Someday I'll have one of these fast cars you all are talking about. I actually think I am going to sell the Evo though and go VIP Lexus. I need to grow up a little and don't have time to mess around, go to races, break it, and eat the down time. Last time she broke and I had to do the rebuild, I about cried at the cost. about 200 miles on the new clutch and that too, was a costly change out. She's good to go now, just springs and retainers would have her totally built other than drivetrain.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

As just finish what you started... can't stop now but if you decide to sell it I know someone that will prob buy it if the price is decent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha, well let me know what YOU or they feel is a decent price then I'll give a detailed breakdown of why I want what I want if they deem my price isn't "decent."
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    Haha, well let me know what YOU or they feel is a decent price then I'll give a detailed breakdown of why I want what I want if they deem my price isn't "decent."
    i'll start the bidding at 2,500 dollars.

-jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

x10.....that's a good start, but not quite what I want. Keep going^^^^

x10.....that's a good start, but not quite what I want. Keep going^^^^
    If it's more than 2,501$ then you're asking too much! Psh, besides the fact that it's a sedan... i'd rather have an Evo coupe anyways....

-jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Quote Originally Posted by ash7 View Post
    If it's more than 2,501$ then you're asking too much! Psh, besides the fact that it's a sedan... i'd rather have an Evo coupe anyways....

-jonathan
    Yeah, I hear you, just a little grocery getter sedan.....

140 on one wheel

i got a good chunk i could spare but i know your not going that low i thought about getting ole buddies 500hp s2000 but 2 seats gets old fast and it would end up costing me more cause i would want to build the rear end to hold it on the track and etcc....

140 on one wheel

Yeah, I'm with Brooks on the wheels. I saw you on post I think last Thursday, I was in my little red hatch. Incognito, lol... Someday I'll have one of these fast cars you all are talking about. I actually think I am going to sell the Evo though and go VIP Lexus. I need to grow up a little and don't have time to mess around, go to races, break it, and eat the down time. Last time she broke and I had to do the rebuild, I about cried at the cost. about 200 miles on the new clutch and that too, was a costly change out. She's good to go now, just springs and retainers would have her totally built other than drivetrain.
    Same here except i learned that way sooner lol a few havent learned yet there not getitng ANY of the money back.

Same here except i learned that way sooner lol a few havent learned yet there not getitng ANY of the money back.
    Well, I'm not really trying to get much back really. It's a little more than what I have for parts in the car really.

KBB is almost $23,000 for a stock one with my mileage, yes, that's a fact.

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/mitsubi...&mileage=69000

140 on one wheel

i think them hold value better then any car ever produced lol

Hey, right there on the net, lol. KBB, thank you for allowing my ride to hold value!!

Those, sti's, type-r's, supra's and rx-7's all hold their value very well. Hmmmm I wonder why??

I might have something to take to JJSPEC Saturday if all goes well. Sean shut your mouth.