Page 243 of 342 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,720 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    i have one credit card lol shows how much you know. Wanna talk about credit thats a whole different story. My bro could compete with damn near anyone in this town when it comes to money i mean he only sells a million in houses every year built and paid for CASH by him.
    Why do you always talk about your brother as if you are him, have his "money," and achieve what he has?

just curious bro
    -jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

140 on one wheel

he's stating no one can compete with his dad/mom im saying otherwise simple as that

Certified Gearhead

Theres a track event in Reynolds on November 13th, I would hope everyone in C Town that has a "fast car or fast bike" could show up and that way we can see whos "money" or "mechanic skills" are worth a damn. I by no means have a fast car but last I checked money means jack squat. $40k Supras with 600hp that run a 11.9 @ 120mph (example) isnt very impressive nor is a $30k hatch with 700hp running 11.5's (example). But a $4k 200hp All motor B series CRX that pulls a 12.1 @ 115 (example) to me is far more impressive.

Disclaimer: The above statement is a neutral stement meant to promote noone as well as defend anyone, purely just a third party assessment of the past 3-4 pages of this thread.

he's stating no one can compete with his dad/mom im saying otherwise simple as that
    ah yes.

Quote Originally Posted by importmyth01 View Post
    Theres a track event in Reynolds on November 13th, I would hope everyone in C Town that has a "fast car or fast bike" could show up and that way we can see whos "money" or "mechanic skills" are worth a damn. I by no means have a fast car but last I checked money means jack squat. $40k Supras with 600hp that run a 11.9 @ 120mph (example) isnt very impressive nor is a $30k hatch with 700hp running 11.5's (example). But a $4k 200hp All motor B series CRX that pulls a 12.1 @ 115 (example) to me is far more impressive.

Disclaimer: The above statement is a neutral stement meant to promote noone as well as defend anyone, purely just a third party assessment of the past 3-4 pages of this thread.
    Disco Monkeys car is what's up.

-jonathan
    [/URL]

140 on one wheel

disco monkeys crx went 11.6 get it right

disco monkeys crx went 11.6 get it right
    Figurative Speech: A figure of speech is a use of a word that diverges from its normal meaning, or a phrase with a specialized meaning not based on the literal meaning of the words in it such as a metaphor, simile, or personification. Figures of speech often provide emphasis, freshness of expression, or clarity. However, clarity may also suffer from their use, as any figure of speech introduces an ambiguity between literal and figurative interpretation. A figure of speech is sometimes called a rhetoric or a locution.

-Wikipedia
    [/URL]

I want to see that 700hp hatch...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Teymur is a big boy and if he wants to say something he don't need your help... wasn't nobody talkin shit so why you tryin to start
    i wasn't trying to start i was trying to make it a joke because yall always take to stuff to damn serious like yall some real deal racers or something...and we do things different over here like when someone is your boy you got their back 24/7 but all yall do it different because yall are two faced like hell like i have never met a group as two faced as yall...one second yall are duke buddy's then the next yall hating on each other...not starting stuff parish just saying so take a breather and enjoy what you do and not make it such a competition...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...

140 on one wheel

well josh broke my damn clutch lever on my bike...lol shit sucks

can't we all just get along?

Certified Gearhead

Hahah i was just trying to put my opinion in by using real examples about fictitious car types and the money and trash talk behind them.

Im a fan of anything fast, and bigger fan of the saying Fast, Cheap, and Reliable. Most of us can only pick two :-( lol

Certified Gearhead

Double Droid Post on accident.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Lolol @ comparing parent's money to each other. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lmr_Bseries View Post
    i wasn't trying to start i was trying to make it a joke because yall always take to stuff to damn serious like yall some real deal racers or something...and we do things different over here like when someone is your boy you got their back 24/7 but all yall do it different because yall are two faced like hell like i have never met a group as two faced as yall...one second yall are duke buddy's then the next yall hating on each other...not starting stuff parish just saying so take a breather and enjoy what you do and not make it such a competition...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...
    I know your not talkin about me being two faced I'll tell any of yal what I think just like I told Sean he was an idiot for getting a 1000 and your an idiot for getting rid of the integra and getting a pos hatch and your always talkin shit bout everyone elses stuff... I'm not gonna do this post shit so ...

Quote Originally Posted by kte324 View Post
    I want to see that 700hp hatch...
    Me to

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya...

Certified Gearhead

LOL ok maybe I missed something, does someone actually have a 700hp hatch? I have heard Teymour (sp?) has a 500+hp one, and Sean put down 700+ (but motor is now deceased), who has a running 700+ hp Honda in town period?

Certified Gearhead

^ Sorry I havent kept up with the scene in a minute...

I got a 1000 hp

140 on one wheel

LOL ok maybe I missed something, does someone actually have a 700hp hatch? I have heard Teymour (sp?) has a 500+hp one, and Sean put down 700+ (but motor is now deceased), who has a running 700+ hp Honda in town period?
    teymur made 580ish mine made 737 and never made it off the dyno, justnprsh07's hatch has the setup for 800+ whether or not he pushes it that high is on him last i heard he said he would be comfortable with 7. The difference between me and temur and alot of people i dont care how long a motor last. If im shooting for say a 9. and im running 10:1's and the car is tuned up to 25lbs ill run 30 next pass to achieve my goal whether it blows or not and i will drive it like it was built for. IF i had teymurs hatch there would be no pump gas tune shit that car wouldnt see under the 28lbs/580+ it was built to shoot for. Making power is one thing but using it is another. Miller could go make 1400+ with his hatch then turn it down and it last for years but does he? He gets a season out of every short block then its time for rebuild.

Damn ya'll are crazy

Certified Gearhead

In need of a OBD1 5 speed non vtec ECU, preferably a P74/P75...pm me if anyone has one

Quote Originally Posted by lmr_Bseries View Post
    ...we should be helping each other and not hating so that when we go to track events and stuff we can represent...
    this is the correct attitude, sir - two thumbs up!

-jonathan
    [/URL]

teymur made 580ish mine made 737 and never made it off the dyno, justnprsh07's hatch has the setup for 800+ whether or not he pushes it that high is on him last i heard he said he would be comfortable with 7. The difference between me and temur and alot of people i dont care how long a motor last. If im shooting for say a 9. and im running 10:1's and the car is tuned up to 25lbs ill run 30 next pass to achieve my goal whether it blows or not and i will drive it like it was built for. IF i had teymurs hatch there would be no pump gas tune shit that car wouldnt see under the 28lbs/580+ it was built to shoot for. Making power is one thing but using it is another. Miller could go make 1400+ with his hatch then turn it down and it last for years but does he? He gets a season out of every short block then its time for rebuild.
    Well I was going for 750 on race gas bc I had eagle rods but now I need a new crank and 2 rods and found out there 3/8 bolts so I got to eliminate the balance shafts if rods can't be fixed I'm gonna do carillos or manleys and just make whatever it will make

ahh I hate IA. I just typed like a paragraph and that shit said server busy. I am done with this shit.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Well I was going for 750 on race gas bc I had eagle rods but now I need a new crank and 2 rods and found out there 3/8 bolts so I got to eliminate the balance shafts if rods can't be fixed I'm gonna do carillos or manleys and just make whatever it will make
    i heard what happened that sucks! We have some bad ass luck...Thats why i steped in the bike world. So much easier so much cheaper and alot more fun to go fast! I wished i would have gotten a bike a LONG time ago! I could of saved around 40k the last 2 years

....well gents, almost home. Got delayed but soon, very soon.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

i heard what happened that sucks! We have some bad ass luck...Thats why i steped in the bike world. So much easier so much cheaper and alot more fun to go fast! I wished i would have gotten a bike a LONG time ago! I could of saved around 40k the last 2 years
    Yea I know its hard not to just part it out but I'm so deep into it and have so much invested I can't afford to back out now

Im almost home to and I wont be able to get my seats till thurs or friday now. AND im gonna miss the lunch WTF.
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

There will be many lunches to enjoy, I am sure.....
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Trying to get a meet together for going to phoenix city 1/4 on saturday October 2nd at 6pm till midnight? would be cool to meet up with everyone for lunch then figure out what time to head out there. just pm me so I know whos gonna meet up and ill let ya know when and where well meet. click the site below for more details.

disregard im an idiot LOL
    Last edited by willard; 09-28-2010 at 05:28 AM. Reason: im an idiot
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    out of the last, probably 10 pages. ... this is the only good news ive heard. glad your getting back bro!

Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar

Here is a preemptive Whalecum home
    I thrive on caffineand HATE

There will be many lunches to enjoy, I am sure.....
    Get your blackass home, so we can inspect the terrorist at starbucks again

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by willard View Post
    Trying to get a meet together for going to phoenix city 1/4 on saturday October 2nd at 6pm till midnight? would be cool to meet up with everyone for lunch then figure out what time to head out there. just pm me so I know whos gonna meet up and ill let ya know when and where well meet. click the site below for more details.

http://racespeedworld.com/?page_id=165

LOL for a second there I thought you were talking about Phenix City, Alabama. Unless they did change it to a 1/4 and I had no idea

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by willard View Post

http://racespeedworld.com/?page_id=165
    i dont think anyone is gonna go to AZ

Well im an idiot i got all excited about this and yes you all are right. I will be posting the correct info about phenix city AL not AZ soon lol. Sorry about that guess i've been up to late playin on facebook and tryin to find something to do when i get back
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

i miss columbus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    i miss columbus
    don't be stupid

-jonathan
    [/URL]

well i miss my parents. not really the rest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5