Page 242 of 342 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,680 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    Thanks for your input on what some bikes did on a back rd. out in the country ill be sure to remember your thoughts of this next time and make you sensable enthusiasts happy.
    first you said it was on the street, which usually indicates the highway or somewhere close around sonic or something. now its on a back road in the middle of no where.

only people who can get hurt there is yourself or the guy your racing. much better idea though- anyone who wants to get a bike sideways going 100 is just asking to get killed.

either way, the cactus is right- you get killed out there the papers will read, "_________was killed in a street race this weekend, yet another one to add to the list" doesn't matter where you are. next thing you know, cops pull you over just bc your car is lowered and louder than stock. just go to the track, if you die out there at least you signed a paper that your an idiot and no one is responsible.

ballin on a budget hondalover00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post
    first you said it was on the street, which usually indicates the highway or somewhere close around sonic or something. now its on a back road in the middle of no where.

only people who can get hurt there is yourself or the guy your racing. much better idea though- anyone who wants to get a bike sideways going 100 is just asking to get killed.

either way, the cactus is right- you get killed out there the papers will read, "_________was killed in a street race this weekend, yet another one to add to the list" doesn't matter where you are. next thing you know, cops pull you over just bc your car is lowered and louder than stock. just go to the track, if you die out there at least you signed a paper that your an idiot and no one is responsible.

thats a mouthful for early in the morning.........RICHARD!!!!! LOL

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post

Last i checked a back rd. is a street LOL!

Everyone has there on out look of things, we were at the track running sunday if that makes you feel a little better about your lil pow wow

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Well guys I like going to the track and all but there's nothing better than running it on the street most of the time ppl get hurt when you got some idiots that can't drive... so if you don't like running on the street sit at home and watch tv or just do what you do bc I'm gonna do what I do and don't really care what any of you think about it... I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Well guys I like going to the track and all but there's nothing better than running it on the street most of the time ppl get hurt when you got some idiots that can't drive... so if you don't like running on the street sit at home and watch tv or just do what you do bc I'm gonna do what I do and don't really care what any of you think about it... I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be
    AMEN LOL

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be
    Willing to bet on that statement? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Certified Gearhead

To the street racing point I thought I was king doosh with my B16 hatch Back 8 years ago...I think last count was like 150 street races or some crap in a few years time...since then i can count 1 time i have "raced someone" and that was still like 5 years ago...

Some are fortunate enough to not need a wakeup call ^dodges point...
    Some have to watch their friends nearly lose their lives, destroy cars, end up in hospitals...
    Others are unlucky and are the friends that dont wake up to the call...

I drive spirited here and there but keep it within tolerance of the speed limit, family and money is too scarce now days, and its not worth proving your 10 extra hp gets you an ass hair in front of me at 150mph.

I race on both the street and the track. Those who have seen me race at the track know that I will hot lap the shit out of my car and use up every last second of tnt.

I don't really race that much on the street because no one really races na cars anymore and the way the cops are around here is ridiculous.

My car rarely sees vtec other than that and I don't go around trying to race everyone.

Well guess I just don't see the point in having a fast car if you don't race it .... and I don't race on the street every weekend or for no reason but you bet if someone calls me out then ill be there wether I win or not and if I'm driving around and some army dude thinks his vette is fast I'm gonna run him to.... but all that's besides the point everyone has there opinion some like to go out, hang out , and have fun and otherrs like to sit at home and play on the computer so do what you do

140 on one wheel

Well my boy derek about has me talked into getting me and kendahl two zx6's and make my zx10 a grudge bike.

buddy of mine has his wheels stolen lastnight in columbus, ga.....wake up to car sittin on blocks.....they are 16" spun supamesh wheels with honda centers....one of the wheels has minor curb rash and some of the clear is coming off the lips.....them bitches even took the purple extended blox lug nuts.......pm me if anyone sees them...had 205/45/16 hankook tires.....only seen two sets in town and this was one of them.....fuk thieves!!!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by hondalover00 View Post
    buddy of mine has his wheels stolen lastnight in columbus, ga.....wake up to car sittin on blocks.....they are 16" spun supamesh wheels with honda centers....one of the wheels has minor curb rash and some of the clear is coming off the lips.....them bitches even took the purple extended blox lug nuts.......pm me if anyone sees them...had 205/45/16 hankook tires.....only seen two sets in town and this was one of them.....fuk thieves!!!!!......
    Yeah, I saw the picture of the car sitting on blocks. Sucks.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by hondalover00 View Post
    LOL i find this very funny coming from the guy who stole my parts and posted them on ebay forsale. I wouldnt be surprised if his wheels pop up on ebay forsale under "hondalover00"

this dumbass here.....well i know ur day will come ............ stfu!!!!! to all others have a good day.............out

140 on one wheel

lol im not the dumbass who stole parts to make money, i buy my shit or work for it. Tj josh and brandon done said you probably got em i didnt even think of it till they said something but you know what they are right! Oh yeah my day is gonna come im ready for it. Im as stable as can be.

There is so much traffic, makes it hard to street race. The weaving in and outta traffic/need for speed shit is crap. No traffic, no problem.

Yeah, what Paul said, lol....
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Finally I. Got my car back and sean call me asap

. I mean come on there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be
    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Willing to bet on that statement? Later, QD.
    I guess not. Not standing too tall behind those words, huh. Later, QD.

140 on one wheel

Finally I. Got my car back and sean call me asap
    pm me a number

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I guess not. Not standing too tall behind those words, huh. Later, QD.
    Then why would your username be quick dodge. You must be one of those guys that sit at home and play on the computer

Then why would your username be quick dodge.
    So if my screen name was Superman, would you immediately assume I could fly?

You must be one of those guys that sit at home and play on the computer
    As I guess you're one of those guys who assumes the type of person another guy is by his posts? Keep the story going, Junior. I also live in my parent's a basement and have no job, girl or life.

I did race. Legally; on tracks/courses. There's no reason to get into an argument on this topic because, put quite simply, I'd automatically win. Why do I automatically win? Well, it takes reasoning and logic to win an argument. Neither of those two traits are found in "street racing." Now you're going to ask me if I didn't want to argue about it, why did I even post. And I'll respond by saying that you made a pretty bold statement vowing that "there is not one person on here that hasn't raced someone at sometime on the street, highway, city roads, country roads, neighborhoods, or where ever it may be " and I thought I'd try to cash in that fallacy.

Try not to assume the character of people you've never met based solely on posts you read. Later, QD.

anyone have an ecu 4 my gsr swap ? obd1 ..lmk !

like i said ill do what i do and you do what you do so peace slowdodge

like i said ill do what i do and you do what you do so peace slowdodge
    Well I only hope you hurt yourself before you hurt an innocent person. Oh, and please...keep the "insults" coming, lolol. These are certified original. Later, QD.

Certified Gearhead

ok so i talked to the guy that runs montgomery's track and he wants to put on more import races than just IFO does anyone have ideas?
    Little Talon That Could...

140 on one wheel

No ideas but id like to run my bike here soon in 1/4

Someone needs to start a once a month thing or something I would be there every chance I got

Someone needs to start a once a month thing or something I would be there every chance I got
    So I'm thinking that if we get some steady meets together and go to the track, lunchins, meets on the weekends, or even some auto croos races which i will be attending alot of. I would like to get a group of us together and help work on each others cars and help each other out. I have alot of talent in the car audio and custom enclosures. I have alot of tools and the garage to work in i can get lifts and whatever else people might need to work on our cars. I also am lining up a test and tune day at a friends shop for his dyno i would just no shit need to know how many people and how long well use it for but of course when im back in a week we can talk about all this over lunch at hooters or where ever you guys want to meet that day. Let me know in pm's so i can get a good count of what people are looking to do but please post in the forum so we can spark peoples interest.
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

delete this i dbl posted sry
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

*yawn* hey, y'all. How's everyone doin? Been a bit since I've really been on here.

Quote Originally Posted by willard View Post
    So I'm thinking that if we get some steady meets together and go to the track, lunchins, meets on the weekends, or even some auto croos races which i will be attending alot of. I would like to get a group of us together and help work on each others cars and help each other out. I have alot of talent in the car audio and custom enclosures. I have alot of tools and the garage to work in i can get lifts and whatever else people might need to work on our cars. I also am lining up a test and tune day at a friends shop for his dyno i would just no shit need to know how many people and how long well use it for but of course when im back in a week we can talk about all this over lunch at hooters or where ever you guys want to meet that day. Let me know in pm's so i can get a good count of what people are looking to do but please post in the forum so we can spark peoples interest.
    well you need to make me a box for my speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by kte324 View Post
    well you need to make me a box for my speakers.
    no problem what ya got and what ya lookin to get out of it. I have 1 JL ten that ppl think o have 2 12's kinda funny. When i get back and get a phone ill give yall my number so we can get together.
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

Quote Originally Posted by willard View Post
    no problem what ya got and what ya lookin to get out of it. I have 1 JL ten that ppl think o have 2 12's kinda funny. When i get back and get a phone ill give yall my number so we can get together.
    Two 12" L7's in an enclosed box. Sounds alright to me, but people say that I am sufficating the speakers and can get more out of a vented box.

Two 12" L7's in an enclosed box. Sounds alright to me, but people say that I am sufficating the speakers and can get more out of a vented box.
    most definitely they are made to have about 6 cubic foot of air space ported and i guarantee you will be turning it back down from the pressure it will build in your cab. BLUF: you will about double the bass from a ported box on the L7's
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

OG

no actually i dont get a adrenaline rush from it anymore, bring you a 1000 out tonight with you like you told them people at speedtech we was running for and since you told em you already beat me. Shouldnt be a problem since you make 2k a week right?

my grandpa said he has $1000 on teymur with him on race gas and slicks vs. your bike sean....he said he might even put up his pink slips to his walker...and no one in this thread should try and compete with teymur when it comes to money no matter if he gets paid for it or his parents got it and you should know that sean so i wouldnt try and bring money in this...and cash in hand is different then CREDIT CARDS...just saying later biotchessss :idb:

and if you dont get an adrenaline rush then don't get all butt hurt about this
    Last edited by lmr_Bseries; 09-24-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: oooooooooookay

140 on one wheel

Well first of all I dont know anyone that works at speedtech. Second, maybe someone got he is racing a 1000 confused with they are racing for a $1000. At least I can admit that your bike beat my car, I never said I won. I am just stating the facts, about how much your bike pulled. I also know how people like to change shit around here. In the end, I knew that night that the race was for fun just to see where my car was at compared to a 1000 bike. C'mon sean lets be real about this stuff and not listen to what other people are saying.
    Well buddy lee and them was saying, that they heard that. I dont really care what was said just stating if you wanted to run for 1000 i got it your right its all fun and games. Im not mad or holding any grudges or anything but you also dont need to be like oh your selling youre bike cause you dont want me to beat you....when thats is not the reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lmr_Bseries View Post
    my grandpa said he has $1000 on teymur with him on race gas and slicks vs. your bike sean....he said he might even put up his pink slips to his walker...and no one in this thread should try and compete with teymur when it comes to money no matter if he gets paid for it or his parents got it and you should know that sean so i wouldnt try and bring money in this...and cash in hand is different then CREDIT CARDS...just saying later biotchessss :idb:

Teymur is a big boy and if he wants to say something he don't need your help... wasn't nobody talkin shit so why you tryin to start

Well buddy lee and them was saying, that they heard that. I dont really care what was said just stating if you wanted to run for 1000 i got it your right its all fun and games. Im not mad or holding any grudges or anything but you also dont need to be like oh your selling youre bike cause you dont want me to beat you....when thats is not the reason at all.
    Well you know I was just messing with you about selling your bike, but you had to come back with (i dont even know because its not there anymore, mods delete.)...

oooooooooooooooooooooooookay

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by lmr_Bseries View Post

i have one credit card lol shows how much you know. Wanna talk about credit thats a whole different story. My bro could compete with damn near anyone in this town when it comes to money i mean he only sells a million in houses every year built and paid for CASH by him.