Page 238 of 342 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,520 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    lol i halfway read what you said anyways i was on the phone with a guy about a r1...i dont give a damn what you have to say hell last time we saw you, you was in a late 80's integra beat to fuck and back with clanking axles now thats something to LOL about.
    Lmao, that's all you got. My brothers clanking axle 1st gen teg. Come on now, ya I saw you and your girl gettin hibachi. But that teg will make it longer then any of your cars ever will. 200 compression across the board and made 118hp on the dyno(when was the last time you accomplished that?) 16 pulls. Lol....... Did I mention I drove it home off the dyno. 33mpg clanking away. And that car probably has equivalent road hour trips to and from atl/Fl as your cars been on the dyno. Oh ya with A/C.

Edit: beat to fuck??? it has one dent and tad bit of Honda rust in the quarters. Body is clean.

Gsr V-Tak powaaa

True statement.^^^^
    (1)89 Integra LS
    (2)99 Civic Si
    :boobies:

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by SoLJames95 View Post
    Lmao, that's all you got. My brothers clanking axle 1st gen teg. Come on now, ya I saw you and your girl gettin hibachi. But that teg will make it longer then any of your cars ever will. 200 compression across the board and made 118hp on the dyno(when was the last time you accomplished that?) 16 pulls. Lol....... Did I mention I drove it home off the dyno. 33mpg clanking away. And that car probably has equivalent road hour trips to and from atl/Fl as your cars been on the dyno. Oh ya with A/C.

Edit: beat to fuck??? it has one dent and tad bit of Honda rust in the quarters. Body is clean.
    last i checked my 186whp imaculate jdm front gsr with 220compression across the board and has ac/ps and runs wonderful. Too bad i pulled the swap to build a 500hp a/c p/s DD out of it. Dont owwry it will be done by the end of the year. Im more focused on this house im about to buy...but guess you wouldnt know nothing about having everything you could want and buying a house at 22 would you?
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Richard you made me lol sayin that you have to ask paul what to get for your car.

OG

guess i am the only one besides bird nose that thinks we should just all get along

and if i had a high horsepower car i wanted to get tune i wouldn't take it no were else but
    TEYMUR ETEMADI PAINT & BODY!! just saying

last i checked my 186whp imaculate jdm front gsr with 220compression across the board and has ac/ps and runs wonderful. Too bad i pulled the swap to build a 500hp a/c p/s DD out of it. Dont owwry it will be done by the end of the year. Im more focused on this house im about to buy...but guess you wouldnt know nothing about having everything you could want and buying a house at 22 would you?
    No you have me there...... But I will not spend the rest my life in Columbus so a house was not an amusing thing to me. Plus I'm joining the military and will probably be tossed arond like a rag doll. Soooo if your trying to out do me I guess you can have that. And let's be honest here. Your so full of shit, it's ridiculous; well maybe just full of it. I think ever since I have been in this town and seen your post or know about you. 8 out of 10 of your stories/plans/builds are complete bullshit/failure/hey look at me I have this and I'm getting that. Dude seriously I don't even know how people put up with you and say they are friends with you. Please do all of us a favor and when you do get something worth talking about or worth a damn then let us know. And good luck on your house and god forbid it's nothing like your past achivements.<<<< (that was a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by T2KU View Post
    Richard you made me lol sayin that you have to ask paul what to get for your car.
    lglad someone caught the humour... between a 118hp teg and a 2 million hp honda, i can keep up with the bs anymore.
    lololololololololololololol -sry, had to do that part. its a little over used

i do want to say that having a high hp car doesn't mean anything, i think we have said that time and time again so why is it being brought up? 1k hp k series vs a 600 hp b series, b series is gonna win bc the k will just spin all friggn day......

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, just buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have. not sayin anything against you, but its true. OR just made the bike incredible fast and leave the teg alone. LOL -btw, why in the world are you gonna get a bike, boost it and make it a demon on two wheels if you don't know how to ride>?>? you really do want a death wish, id start off with a 500 or something just to learn on.

don't keed sir, you know that teg is a POS. 8) but it is a great dd so0o0o i guess ill let you get away with it

You guys make me laugh. Thanks for the entertainment!
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

140 on one wheel

No you have me there...... But I will not spend the rest my life in Columbus so a house was not an amusing thing to me. Plus I'm joining the military and will probably be tossed arond like a rag doll. Soooo if your trying to out do me I guess you can have that. And let's be honest here. Your so full of shit, it's ridiculous; well maybe just full of it. I think ever since I have been in this town and seen your post or know about you. 8 out of 10 of your stories/plans/builds are complete bullshit/failure/hey look at me I have this and I'm getting that. Dude seriously I don't even know how people put up with you and say they are friends with you. Please do all of us a favor and when you do get something worth talking about or worth a damn then let us know. And good luck on your house and god forbid it's nothing like your past achivements.<<<< (that was a joke)

feel me in on these failures cause i cant remember one? past achievements a joke hmm i make more the most peoples parents combined, i graduated, i dont live in the income based projects (aka johnston lofts) i look out for my (friends) and would help them anyway i can thats why i get along with them.....hell i loan friends cash all the time to get thru hard times sometimes take a month or so to get my money back but i dont raise hell about it. I help them fix problems on there cars...etc... Truth is im a fucking DICK and arrogant and i admit that. If i dont like you i let your ass know. Im not fake and i dont hide shit when it comes to my feelings ill tell your ass what i have to say about you or what i think about you.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

No problem; and correction it was a POS. Lol

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post
    lglad someone caught the humour... between a 118hp teg and a 2 million hp honda, i can keep up with the bs anymore.
    lololololololololololololol -sry, had to do that part. its a little over used

i do want to say that having a high hp car doesn't mean anything, i think we have said that time and time again so why is it being brought up? 1k hp k series vs a 600 hp b series, b series is gonna win bc the k will just spin all friggn day......

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, just buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have. not sayin anything against you, but its true. OR just made the bike incredible fast and leave the teg alone. LOL -btw, why in the world are you gonna get a bike, boost it and make it a demon on two wheels if you don't know how to ride>?>? you really do want a death wish, id start off with a 500 or something just to learn on.

don't keed sir, you know that teg is a POS. 8) but it is a great dd so0o0o i guess ill let you get away with it
    i want a 1000 cause i can have it and i wanna turbo it just cause i can do that too...

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

[QUOTE=99jdmLs;39100504]

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, just buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have.

^^^ dont know where you learned to add... but i got a honda capable of 700+ for half the price of an evo and its not just a shell with a fast motor

i want a 1000 cause i can have it and i wanna turbo it just cause i can do that too...
    you know i love ya sean but you aint ready for a 1000 especially a turbo one and you know it to... no one is gonna hate on you if you got a clean fast 600 to begin with i would play it safe and learn how to ride before you kill yourself

feel me in on these failures cause i cant remember one? past achievements a joke hmm i make more the most peoples parents combined, i graduated, i dont live in the income based projects (aka johnston lofts) i look out for my (friends) and would help them anyway i can thats why i get along with them.....hell i loan friends cash all the time to get thru hard times sometimes take a month or so to get my money back but i dont raise hell about it. I help them fix problems on there cars...etc... Truth is im a fucking DICK and arrogant and i admit that. If i dont like you i let your ass know. Im not fake and i dont hide shit when it comes to my feelings ill tell your ass what i have to say about you or what i think about you.
    Well I was talking about your cars as far as achievements. But I consider this past paragraph an improvement on things. You actually told the truth on some of it. But if you work supposely a 100 hundred hours a week like you say then I would hope you have something to show for it. I'd make good money too. But I'm done, because my stomach hurts from laughing, and I'll be out of here soon enough and will not be looking back. But I figure I get one more hoora out of this slowly dying forum/thread.

[QUOTE=justnprsh07;39100545]

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, just buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have.

^^^ dont know where you learned to add... but i got a honda capable of 700+ for half the price of an evo and its not just a shell with a fast motor
    Awd>FWD.... 4doors>hatch.

Lol this thread cracks me up, I dont know why people think we are so competitive, I like the guys from JJSpec. And to all the haters, I will continue to work on the 30+cars inside the shop at the moment, and continue to make power, as we always do. And remember, just because you dont "hear" or "think" you know about all the cars we work on, they are out there... I meen fuck did anyone see the MSPi built + tuned FP red evo make an 11.2 pass on street tires @ only 24psi???

The EMPIRE

I didn't see the evo but I like both of ya'lls shops. It is about competition but also about the "scene" and everyone just doing it for fun is what it should boil down to IMO.

And james we do work 80 hours a week. Atleast I do.

My point was you dont see or hear it all.. btw the evo was a mississippi, fl car

The EMPIRE

140 on one wheel

I didn't see the evo but I like both of ya'lls shops. It is about competition but also about the "scene" and everyone just doing it for fun is what it should boil down to IMO.

And james we do work 80 hours a week. Atleast I do.
    I dont have a problem with mainstream i just stated ill never have another vehicle tuned by scotty. A stock gsr on 10lbs or some shit simliar any shop can tune. There has been 7 occasions and people i know tuned by him and wasnt happy. Two of my cars was one of em. James brooks works where i do, i helped him get a job becuase he is a good friend ive known for years and he will tell you the hrs may suck but the check doesnt. Its helped his life become 10x's more stable and he doesnt have a thing to worry about now. Ive never done over 78hrs at my job in the near 2 1/2 years ive been there nor do i do over 65 now. I dont know where you get 100 at? I go to work and "work" a few hrs walk around and bullshit the rest.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    you know i love ya sean but you aint ready for a 1000 especially a turbo one and you know it to... no one is gonna hate on you if you got a clean fast 600 to begin with i would play it safe and learn how to ride before you kill yourself
    This james is also one of my best friends id give this dude the shirt off my back if he needed it. Justin i know all you guys keep telling me that but i dont wanna buy a bike then 6 months from now be pissed i didnt get a 1000 like 75% of people.

Quote Originally Posted by lmr_Bseries View Post
    guess i am the only one besides bird nose that thinks we should just all get along

and if i had a high horsepower car i wanted to get tune i wouldn't take it no were else but
    TEYMUR ETEMADI PAINT & BODY!! just saying
    Dude its TEDAMATI PAINT & BODY. That's the cover up name because everyone knows I can't paint or do body work. However, I do a little street tuning here and there.

Coming to the streets near you...WHITE LIGHTNING aka SK. Be scared especially you Dusty.

...didn't you say something like this the last time(s)

before your engine killed itself on the dyno?

I go to work and "work" a few hrs walk around and bullshit the rest.
    sounds like a solid work ethic to me - you're going places, son.

-jonathan

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ash7 View Post
    ...didn't you say something like this the last time(s)

before your engine killed itself on the dyno?

sounds like a solid work ethic to me - you're going places, son.

-jonathan
    lol so i bought a 2k block from someone that wasnt built the way it was suppose to be so what...I made over what i intended i could of and would of done it again but im tired of getting off work and going back to work on my car 7 days aweek. I do the things i want to at work cause i have it made and im liked by everyone.

This james is also one of my best friends id give this dude the shirt off my back if he needed it. Justin i know all you guys keep telling me that but i dont wanna buy a bike then 6 months from now be pissed i didnt get a 1000 like 75% of people.
    thats bc the other 25% crashed on the 600 and prob 80% of ppl that start on 1000 crash them in the first 2 or 3 months maybe not bad but some how.... and knock on wood but your going to wreck it somehow i just hope its falling off the kick stand and take my word from experiences buy a crash bars and crash pegs... there alot cheaper than replacing the plastic and repainting it

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    My point was you dont see or hear it all.. btw the evo was a mississippi, fl car
    Haha.... That evo should have been mine!!!! I'm really disappointed the hands that car ended up. And Josh said if I would have known I would of sold it to you. *sigh* he will be missed and the car.

I was completely happy with my cbr600 I had. Hell I laid that bitch down the first damn day I had it. If you've never ridden one then I say start with something small. Even a 600 is fucking riduculous fast compared to a car. Bike's are a whole new ball game.

ballin on a budget hondalover00's Avatar

you barely break 40 a year.....i know cause i worked there for 2.5 yrs and more hrs than you........you live in ****** cause kendalls parents helped you get it, that dog and other shit, stop actin like you a baller......when you know that ur not.......hell the night before you went and got that teg u called me for 1500.....no way in hell you gettin money from me......and do get a 1000 if thats what u want...and turbo it.....try to ride it.....cause i know where you will end up and hopefully we all will be walkin slow behind you......(gone to play golf)......>
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 08-15-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: no need to point out people's residence

Certified Gearhead

all yall are damn fools how about everyone get off other peoples nuts damn some people are seeming to have sand in their clits
    Little Talon That Could...

[QUOTE=justnprsh07;39100545]

sean- if you want a 500hp dd, ijust buy an evo or something. you know it will be cheaper and admit it, it will last longer than a honda you have.

i dont know how to add, i never learned. . i just pay attention to people. aka- that "capable" 700+ hp car will break well before an evo will(or whatever other car), then you will have to spend the same amount to money. its a continuous process.. yes you can make more power for cheaper, but it wont last as long.

only reason i said that to sean is bc he mentioned he wanted an evo a while ago as his dd instead of a honda. but i don't think you were paying attention to that, just paying attention to how fast you want your car to go.

I was completely happy with my cbr600 I had. Hell I laid that bitch down the first damn day I had it. If you've never ridden one then I say start with something small. Even a 600 is fucking riduculous fast compared to a car. Bike's are a whole new ball game.
    and this is why i said something small to start. i havent rode bikes much, but i have enough to know not to get soemthing that strong. its like trying to drive a 500+ rear wheel drive car. its completely different that a front wheel drive car. you cant just take off like a bat outa hell and expect to control it.

LOL @ IA Columbus threaD

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by hondalover00 View Post
    you barely break 40 a year.....i know cause i worked there for 2.5 yrs and more hrs than you........you live in ******* cause kendalls parents helped you get it, that dog and other shit, stop actin like you a baller......when you know that ur not.......hell the night before you went and got that teg u called me for 1500.....no way in hell you gettin money from me......and do get a 1000 if thats what u want...and turbo it.....try to ride it.....cause i know where you will end up and hopefully we all will be walkin slow behind you......(gone to play golf)......>
    LOL dude you follow me everywhere talking shit. I dont care what you made you have no clue what i made you worked on a assembly line and had every boss in the building picking on you! I run my own area, I make my own hours and i come in when i get ready! I made WAYYYYY more then 40k last year. Her dad did cosign on my apt i didnt have credit then....he didnt pay my bills. Yeah i got a 1400 dollar dog her mom cosigned on for me and i got another now i bought cash for 1k. I got plenty of credit now just like the near 4k marks and morgan gave me today to buy my fiance a ring. Dusty can vouch for that he's on here and was there and was hollaring damn!!!! they didnt give me that much and he has good credit and works for kia making 50+ I wouldnt have a paypal "BUISNESS" Card if i didnt have such a high limit and spend/sell so much with them. You didnt work there 2.5 yrs you barely did 2 and it took you 2 years to get top pay and i got more then top pay in 1 year 3 months. Robert ealy left and i got his position goes to show how much you know. Everyone KNOWS who has a suntrust bank account you can only withdraw 1000 in a 24hr period at a atm which now i can withdraw a unlimited amount after i raised hell. Not to mention this was the day it snowed like FUCK and the banks closed early and me and justin drove down to florida in the snow wrecking twice. Well i had 2k in my pocket got out a 1000 and needed 1000 not 1500 like you say so there another lie there. I had plenty in the bank fool. How about you get a real job other then being a temp making golf clubs and airplane parts. You live in a fucking tiny ass loft that all your friends say two people cant stand in the kitchen, Josh was getting on your place like hell! You drive a high mileage slipping transmission lexus that you think is worth 22k like jarvis said you was asking on craiglist. Your 240sx has been broke down for months and you cant even afford to put a stock sr20 in it but yet your telling tj and dewayne and them you bought a fully built tomei engine or some lie and they fucked you on paypal and blah blah blah. Come up with something better or go steal some more parts from your new found friends and sell em on ebay (You need to work on those d cup titties you have) instead of playing some lazy ass sport golf.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 08-18-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: i'll stay right here!

140 on one wheel

Now back on topic, Me and my fiance are flying to Englishtown,NJ for the NSCRA drag event on Oct 8th/9th and trying to get a few others to go. There will be a bunch of sub 8,9, and 10 second hondas/mitsubishis,srt's/nissans/toyota's etc... Im paying for the room so all that needs to be covered is the flight ticket.

Sean, I can see where these guys are coming from. You have made some ridiculous and profound statements that never made it to the street or strip. Shit, you been saying these things since before I even came to Iraq. I like you, so don't take offense. I really cannot compare to the bank you all are making I suppose but have what I need, LOL. Although, mine is strip and dyno proven, I do not brag about my 10.57 quarter mile do I? When people ask, I say "yeah, she's not really that fast." All I have is a four door family car. When I get back I'll spend a couple more dollars on her and that'll be that.

As a beginner get yourself a 600, you can get your R1 but be careful. You get the R1 so you have the power when you want it. You don't always have to use what power is available. Bikes are different from cars, I spilled at around 80mph on an onramp. Not pretty, still have snakeskin on my leg to show for it. Whatever you do, don't be the arrogant guy on a bike, for there is no protection there.

PAULIE, you homo!! I tried calling you again this wekend. Wanted to ask you something. Call me if you can.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

BTW.....

Being an "Infidel" in a muslim country during Ramadan, always fun! Can't wait to have my ass back in the states....soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    BTW.....

Being an "Infidel" in a muslim country during Ramadan, always fun! Can't wait to have my ass back in the states....soon.
    for some strange reason, i believe there is a very interesting story behind this statement. . . but since your talking about it im assuming your ok. keep your head down bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by harleyweise View Post
    all yall are damn fools, how about yall get on my nuts, damn some people think that I have sand in my clit
    Now back on topic, Me and my fiance are flying to Englishtown,NJ for the NSCRA drag event on Oct 8th/9th and trying to get a few others to go. There will be a bunch of sub 8,9, and 10 second hondas/mitsubishis,srt's/nissans/toyota's etc... Im paying for the room so all that needs to be covered is the flight ticket.
    If your paying for the hotel, hell I'll go.

If you can get me off work I'll go hahahahahahah

140 on one wheel

If you can get me off work I'll go hahahahahahah
    ill see what i can do, and ight teymur thats a bet your free flying ass just leave the bombs behind! LOL

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    Sean, I can see where these guys are coming from. You have made some ridiculous and profound statements that never made it to the street or strip. Shit, you been saying these things since before I even came to Iraq. I like you, so don't take offense. I really cannot compare to the bank you all are making I suppose but have what I need, LOL. Although, mine is strip and dyno proven, I do not brag about my 10.57 quarter mile do I? When people ask, I say "yeah, she's not really that fast." All I have is a four door family car. When I get back I'll spend a couple more dollars on her and that'll be that.

As a beginner get yourself a 600, you can get your R1 but be careful. You get the R1 so you have the power when you want it. You don't always have to use what power is available. Bikes are different from cars, I spilled at around 80mph on an onramp. Not pretty, still have snakeskin on my leg to show for it. Whatever you do, don't be the arrogant guy on a bike, for there is no protection there.

PAULIE, you homo!! I tried calling you again this wekend. Wanted to ask you something. Call me if you can.
    and this is why i like you. enough said, laid back, chill, and everytime weve talked in person it was a good time.

did anyone see and hear a black tiburon that an asian chick was driving blasting homosexual music saturday night??