Page 229 of 342 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,160 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

woohoo, in Kuwait, one step closer to American soil.......
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux8EjfIUIrU

Watch this video. Logan and I doing a run on the highway.

Camera Car - K&N oem style filter

Other Car - Turbo

:boobies:

You some fools .... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by kte324 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux8EjfIUIrU

Watch this video. Logan and I doing a run on the highway.

Camera Car - K&N oem style filter

Other Car - Turbo

:boobies:

Best ET 9.69@147 running out of gear....
    video of pass....
    https://youtu.be/Y4ogpwzNpzg

it's all about good people, a little jager, and a really good sound system

Cash > Merit

Pacification through Force

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by T2KU View Post
    I saw your car this morning when I was walkin in lol. I wish I worked 5-5:30.
    i love it and hate it. love getting off early but hate getting up at 3:45 every morning. so wtf happened on line 80 during lunch? yall was fighting?

Hahaha, one of our leads hit our supervisor with his radio. Line 80 is crazy they call it Baker Village. I like what I'm doing over there though.

You must be Tim's brother. if so I was doing knock up with Johhny and Ron until you came over. I'm stuck on line 80 now though. At first I didn't like it but now it's ok. The hours sucks but the money will be good.

140 on one wheel

Hahaha, one of our leads hit our supervisor with his radio. Line 80 is crazy they call it Baker Village. I like what I'm doing over there though.

You must be Tim's brother. if so I was doing knock up with Johhny and Ron until you came over. I'm stuck on line 80 now though. At first I didn't like it but now it's ok. The hours sucks but the money will be good.
    get in good with Boon and Ivan and you will be golden, there the shit as long as you take care of them and get your work done they will take care of you. I should have got fired like 6 times and boon and ivan was like man im not letting you get fired are you crazy...LOL
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

I AM IN THE STATES BITCHES!!!!!!! In Orlando reunited with the family, happy as hell......
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Glad to hear it dude.

Top o the mornin to ya

Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    woohoo, in Kuwait, one step closer to American soil.......
    Sweet buddy,
    I got my orders changed to stay here... 3ID here I come. So I will have to buy you a beer when you get back.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE

IA Member

yea i am. lol it look like tims been running yall hard. yea i like doing knock up with them cause once were done were out lol. i agree i hate the hours but im just waiting for that paycheck friday

I like Tim bein over there. He's seems like a pretty cool guy. We've been busting it out this past week and weekend. We went from around 100 or more to maybe 30 down now. So maybe if we keep it up I'll have a weekend off soon.

140 on one wheel

damn how many you guys been doing as day brooks? about 35?
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Bout 20 somethin I think. We did 30 on saturday and like 20 somethin sunday I think. I don't keep count though I just get told what we're at every mornin.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY SWAG!!!

IA Member

we do about 20-22 average. the rest of my line is so so that me, ron , and jonny have to come in 2 hrs later to give them a head start.

so what the fuck do yall do... i keep reading, but i just cant figure it out...

140 on one wheel

build the refridgerators in places like winn dixie, and walmart...etcc...

OG

If it wasn't for yall this thread would really be dead...Even though when you come into the columbus thread all you hear is Crickets!!

I might bring the Silver Bullet out this weekend, so beware...

HIDE THE GIRLS!!!

Cash > Merit

Quote Originally Posted by k u r y i s View Post
    HIDE THE GIRLS!!!
    haha, you a fool.

this one?

...looks like a modified 7.62x39 cartridge to me...
    -jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

word............

Now this is more like it...

Now this is more like it...

I'm a big fan of those EM2 civics - that was the last design from honda that left the car in the hands of the driver IMO.

big fan.
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

Certified Gearhead

they kept deleting my thread for some unkown reason...somethign about me having too many cars for sale...whatevers, Sean and Mccoy sell cars every 3 days and aren't sponsors LOL

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by importmyth01 View Post
    they kept deleting my thread for some unkown reason...somethign about me having too many cars for sale...whatevers, Sean and Mccoy sell cars every 3 days and aren't sponsors LOL
    i havent sold in months ray, they told me i have to pay 1200 a year to sell and that they will give me my own forsale section LOL!! I told em to fuck thereself and got banned for a few hours till i got my boy b18c1turboed to settle it..

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    i havent sold in months ray, they told me i have to pay 1200 a year to sell and that they will give me my own forsale section LOL!! I told em to fuck thereself and got banned for a few hours till i got my boy b18c1turboed to settle it..
    Same here, i told them that if i was going to be charged a sponsorship fee that i would rather not sell, my threads deleted, and save a few bucks. There are no set rules written anywhere where regular users can view them which leaves it to moderators discretion for all we know. A lot of my FS threads are for the same stuff because it didn't sell the first time (or the second time.) Why would i want to pay to list things for sale that aren't going to get sold? I do appreciate the free listings that IA was providing for a while, but i feel that if there is going to be some "regulating" going on with the FS section - then there needs to be some set rules in place to abide by.

Craigslist is still free.
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ash7 View Post
    Same here, i told them that if i was going to be charged a sponsorship fee that i would rather not sell, my threads deleted, and save a few bucks. There are no set rules written anywhere where regular users can view them which leaves it to moderators discretion for all we know. A lot of my FS threads are for the same stuff because it didn't sell the first time (or the second time.) Why would i want to pay to list things for sale that aren't going to get sold? I do appreciate the free listings that IA was providing for a while, but i feel that if there is going to be some "regulating" going on with the FS section - then there needs to be some set rules in place to abide by.

Craigslist is still free.
    -jonathan
    I sell 95% of my stuff on honda-tech.com anyways this site is nothing but a bunch of broke low balling tight wads! You can sign up tomorrow on h-t and sell the same day as long as you have like 10 post i believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    I sell 95% of my stuff on honda-tech.com anyways this site is nothing but a bunch of broke low balling tight wads! You can sign up tomorrow on h-t and sell the same day as long as you have like 10 post i believe it is.
    agreed. . .

i just realized that i've been an active member on that forum since 2002 - holy crap.

But perhaps Brooks can enlighten us as to what exactly is going on with the "suits upstairs" (moderators section/owners perspectives) when it comes to what the F has been going on; things have been changing around here. From a personal point of view, it seems to me that whoever it was that bought IA a little while back is attempting to realize this sites maximum profit. First it went from one advertisement per page to three. Now it's up to four (if you look at the bottom of the page) Pretty soon there will be advertisements right in the middle of threads, or at the beginning of each OP, followed by keyword hotlinks to popup advertisements that show up when you accidentally mouse over (HT does this), then there will be premium membership packages that you can pay for to avoid seeing 50% of the advertisements and then the lousy free types where you get the pleasure of viewing every single one. Shooting for profit is perfectly acceptable when it comes to a business (such as this one, IA) - however, start cracking down on members that have been active contributing members for over 5 years, and things will start to change over time. You can't do that with the attitude of "well, you'll get pissed, get over it and just come back anyways."

Import Lounge could see an increase in membership - just as Import Atlanta did when all the Import Lounge folks got pissed and left for IA (many years ago) - Shoot, Import Lounge STILL keeps a better updated front page that IA could dream of with things that are actually interesting to read...

and your sig still gives me a headache, sean.
    -jonathan

/rant
    Last edited by ash7; 06-09-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: added the /rant
    [/URL]

I know nothing bout what they are doing with the for sale section and stuff. I can ask though. QD usually answers and is a pretty cool guy towards me.

Speaking of Import Lounge, that's where I started at and eventually made my way here. I see a bunch of those guys over here now from time to time even though they used to have a feud going on.

Funny that these things are happening. Seems as if someone is trying to capitalize, but how soon before we just get sick of it? I do not try to sell anything and yeah, when I see stuff for sale I try to get a deal. I look at that Integra sedan for sale and laugh because how expensive it is (to me anyways). You wonder why people low ball? It's not really lowballing at all, you actually think when you put money into your car you're going to get it all back? You'd be lucky to get half back...... I just always think how ridiculously priced some people try to sell things, I mean when you see a reasonably priced ride it's gone within days..... just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    Funny that these things are happening. Seems as if someone is trying to capitalize, but how soon before we just get sick of it? I do not try to sell anything and yeah, when I see stuff for sale I try to get a deal. I look at that Integra sedan for sale and laugh because how expensive it is (to me anyways). You wonder why people low ball? It's not really lowballing at all, you actually think when you put money into your car you're going to get it all back? You'd be lucky to get half back...... I just always think how ridiculously priced some people try to sell things, I mean when you see a reasonably priced ride it's gone within days..... just my 2 cents.
    its very true, hence people start posting prices higher. lol...i do it all the time. 8?

FREE SALES ON FORUMS!!!!

Unless it's a company trying to sell, people should never have to pay. Companies should pay a certain price and then gain sponsorship of section of the forum and also the right to advertise in a 'Sponsored News / Deals' section.

Group buys are different story and should have their own section.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong.
    Cash > Merit

^^I'm with stupid.

Just kidding but you are correct, but I believe IA disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by k u r y i s View Post
    FREE SALES ON FORUMS!!!!

Unless it's a company trying to sell, people should never have to pay. Companies should pay a certain price and then gain sponsorship of section of the forum and also the right to advertise in a 'Sponsored News / Deals' section.

Group buys are different story and should have their own section.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong.
    I think the problem is people on this site sell many cars a year "on the side" and want to be considered a person and not a business. Usually a few people ruin the fun, but once you make a rule you have to enforce it. For shits and giggles I looked up the dealer licensing requirements and learned something new.

How many vehicles can I sell in a year before I have to be licensed?

You may not sell any vehicles with the intent to make a profit before becoming a licensed dealer. O.C.G.A. 43-47-2 (17)(A) defines a used motor vehicle dealer as “any person who, for commission or with intent to make a profit or gain of money or other thing of value, sells, exchanges, rents with option to purchase, offers, or attempts to negotiate a sale or exchange of an interest in used motor vehicles or who is engaged wholly or in part in the business of selling used motor vehicles, whether or not such motor vehicles are owned by such person. A motor vehicle broker shall be deemed to be a used motor vehicle dealer or a used car dealer for the purposes of this chapter.”

I thought I could sell up to five vehicles in a year before I had to be licensed?

The “five cars per year” statement has been misinterpreted by many people. The origin of the “five car” phrase is the Used Motor Vehicle Dealers' and Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers' Registration Act. O.C.G.A. 43-47-2 (17)(A) states that “…the sale of five or more used motor vehicles in any one calendar year shall be prima-facie evidence that a person is engaged in the business of selling used motor vehicles.” This means that evidence indicating that a person has sold five or more used motor vehicles in any one calendar year can be used to show that the person is engaged in the unlicensed practice of used motor vehicle sales. This statement should be read in its context, and should not be misinterpreted to mean that a person may sell up to five vehicles in a year before becoming licensed.
    After reading that I would be strict on people too. Hell if I had nothing better to do in the Secretary of State office I could make some good money watching people on here trying to flip cars without a license.
    1993 240SX single cam

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    After reading that I would be strict on people too. Hell if I had nothing better to do in the Secretary of State office I could make some good money watching people on here trying to flip cars without a license.
    we're not talking about selling cars, (at least i'm not) - i'm referring to selling parts.

-jonathan
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by ash7 View Post
    we're not talking about selling cars, (at least i'm not) - i'm referring to selling parts.

-jonathan
    My mistake man. I don't watch the parts forums on here since I don't own a Honda, but I do know people get mad about threads going away in the car for sale areas.

Oddly enough there actually is a license for selling used parts too. Learn something new everyday.
    1993 240SX single cam