Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a crew

Old Puny Cunts?

openly penile cumdumpsters
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

its quiet in here....should be an easy kill chad if their cars are as fast as their minds lololol
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    its quiet in here....should be an easy kill chad if their cars are as fast as their minds lololol
    this is true

but what they do not understand is that since they have twice as many cars as PMS does'nt been they are better...i'm one of the slowest people in PMS and i can kill 98% of their cars.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar

project motorsports owns!! look waht i started..lol
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

PMS FTW...........................period

Quote Originally Posted by Josh8988
    My shits clean though I can say that without lying

A car isnt clean just because u wash it... the term "CLEAN" is used to describe a car that is tastefully done .... so ur car is not clean it may have been recently washed but is STOCK and u are a ricer. THE END. theres ur lesson for today little boy.

4G15 powered

The story continues....Bunch of sad crying little bitched when they wake up in the morning to go to work and...NO CAR THERE.They find whats left of it a couple miles down the road.Yeah keep talking shit and the story will come true.Especially you chad,since your all pissed off about opc whooping every one of yalls cars while they stay in 3rd gear the whole race.So watch yalls mouths if you want to keep your car.Thank you have a nice day

The story continues....Bunch of sad crying little bitched when they wake up in the morning to go to work and...NO CAR THERE.They find whats left of it a couple miles down the road.Yeah keep talking shit and the story will come true.Especially you chad,since your all pissed off about opc whooping every one of yalls cars while they stay in 3rd gear the whole race.So watch yalls mouths if you want to keep your car.Thank you have a nice day

so you are bragging about car theft?? If i ever see your bitch ass around my car youll get 2 in the knees and one in the head......seen what .40 hollowpoints do??
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

and how you going to get there? walk? why do you and your retarded fucking family always come on here and start shit
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

maan the more OPC lovers post teh dumber that crew looks LOL OPC we fast cause we say so...........................LIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach
    maan the more OPC lovers post teh dumber that crew looks LOL OPC we fast cause we say so...........................LIRL
    we dont have fast cars so we have to talk about stealing them
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

damn this thread kinda died out
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

bawahahahahahahhhahahahahahahaha

this is some funny shit.......
    dude ur fucking worthless.....
    you have such a small and meaningless mind that u cant even come up with any good comebacks so u start threatening about stealing some cars...... hahahahaha come near my shit fuck boy well see wats up

4G15 powered

First off im not in opc.Secondly i WAS j/p but evidently yall bitch ass nerds have no sense of humer.And third,I wasnt talking about stealing your slow POS i was talking about blowing the goddamn thing up.And B18,hope you can pull the trigger first buddy.And you might want to unload every bullet into me b/c one or two will just piss me off.Three or four is just making a death wish so dont bring a knife to a gun fight.

4G15 powered

And PMS could only be fast in a wet dream or very wild fantasy.Think before you speak b/c you never know who has seen yall race before.Buy some nitrous or something so you might can keep up enough to see peoples tail lights

lol^^

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Josh god damnit put fucking spaces between sentences.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

And you might want to unload every bullet into me b/c one or two will just piss me off.Three or four is just making a death wish so dont bring a knife to a gun fight.
    you really are a dumbass arent you? fuck off dickwad im sure that you'd be cryin like the little bitch you are if you got shot with a fucking pellet gun so SHUT THE FUCK UP

oh yea and this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gang-jpg  

4G15 powered

Now Im just gonna pretnd I didnt hear that.Im not about to listen to someone named R.Kelly.You fuck little girls on camera and deny it to chicken shit?All yall shit talking bitches thats scared to back your talk up.Thats the difference between me and yall.But everyone of yall will get the oppertunity to get a first person view of my tail lights one day,til then shut the hell up

lol again. u workin on that motr today josh?

lol this kid is retarded, his comebacks are terrible.

[QUOTE=Josh8988]Now Im just gonna pretnd I didnt hear that.Im not about to listen to someone named R.Kelly.You fuck little girls on camera and deny it to chicken shit?All yall shit talking bitches thats scared to back your talk up.Thats the difference between me and yall.But everyone of yall will get the oppertunity to get a first person view of my tail lights one day,til then shut the hell up[/QUOTE]

BAWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH
    dude please stop..... man ur killing me.... ur on funny motherfucker you know that...... hahahahahahahahahhah OMG i cant stop fucking laughing AT you....

IA Member

yo chad for one my thunderbird is about a piece of shit an another im not even in OPC i jus wanted to see how many lil nerds like u was gonna say sum dumb shit like that u so fuckin bad huh?? PMS hahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

But everyone of yall will get the oppertunity to get a first person view of my tail lights one day,til then shut the hell up
    No maybe you need to shut up until you can actually "show people your tail lights."
    Last edited by Kyle; 12-03-2006 at 04:27 PM.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

WTF? u talk about stealing my car? i really don't like that at all. PMS will allways be faster that OPC period...have u looked at our members list? i'm sorry we don't have any n/a b16 civic hatchs...cause thoose things are beasts right? how about this fuck u little bitch ass boys, u are nothing to this site, u are nothing to the ATL sceene, u are nothing to no one.

neg reps from me bitchs.

IA Member

lmfao yall boyz serious with this shit huh...let me make this simple for yall FUCK OPC AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE HAPPY NOW??? lmao hahahahahahaha

4G15 powered

So your faster than OPC.Would you like a fucking cookie.I was j/p about stealing your piece of shit,it would be a waste of time and plus I wouldnt want you to cry.Like Ronnie said fuck opc,pms and all the other "crews" out there.I posted this dumbass bulletins just to see how many smart ass comments yall would say.Quiet a few I see.Halfwit,yes Im working on the motor today.Well I hope yall had fun with this thread,I did.But im done with it this has done got old so someone find another one to talk shit on and I'll join you in it.So once again fuck opc,pms and everyone else.Holla

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieW01
    lmfao yall boyz serious with this shit huh...let me make this simple for yall FUCK OPC AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE HAPPY NOW??? lmao hahahahahahaha
    things have changed...i'm not worried about OPC. what i'm worried about is that little bitch that threatened to steal my car....if u got the balls i'll be at the northan tool tonight to pick up a part from someone. he can show up, no guns, no knifes, no bats, just fists...and me and him can handle it. cause i no not take it lightly when some threatens to steal my car. i'm not scared of a fight...i'm a scranny white boy but i will tell u this...i can scrap...i've been through alot of shit and life and i'm an evil, dirty mutha fucka cause of it...so bring it bitchboy. be there at 7pm...don't bring ur boys cause i'll be alone also then me and him can go to an area and handle this shit like real men do. i will be there in my SRT

4G15 powered

And I'm not trying to make comebacks,I tell it like it is.Yall still got me craking up though.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And I'm not trying to make comebacks,I tell it like it is.Yall still got me craking up though.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    its not funny when u tell a person that loves cars u are gonna steal what he loves...like i said i'll be there at 7pm...by myself...u be there by ur self also and i swear to god i will walk away with ur blood on my fists...i'm not an ethug but i'm not scared to fight over this shit cause of all the things u could have said u really picked the wrong thing.....oooohhhhh. u have no clue. offer stands, i'll be there at 7pm

So your faster than OPC.Would you like a fucking cookie.I was j/p about stealing your piece of shit,it would be a waste of time and plus I wouldnt want you to cry.Like Ronnie said fuck opc,pms and all the other "crews" out there.I posted this dumbass bulletins just to see how many smart ass comments yall would say.Quiet a few I see.Halfwit,yes Im working on the motor today.Well I hope yall had fun with this thread,I did.But im done with it this has done got old so someone find another one to talk shit on and I'll join you in it.So once again fuck opc,pms and everyone else.Holla
    You are a waste of space and a disgrace to EF drivers everywhere. Your posts are not "telling it like it is," they are showing us how much of a retard you are. Does the short bus you ride on have tinted windows? Are you wearing a drool bib right now? I bet you are. You and your gay friends just need to stick to your sausage parties and GTFO.

BTW-I have a CRX too, it has two cams, a turbo, and a bottle in the back. Wanna come after it? If you do they will have to identify you by dental records after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -youknow-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

IA Member

who u talkin bout????? I KNO u aint talkin bout me playa....

who are u talking about? if u quote people its easier.

if ur are referring to BTLFED...he quoted someone...that who he is talkin about.

if u are asking me...i'm talking about the person who threatened to steal my car.

IA Member

yall folks need to take a good look around ur at a computer!!! dont nobody no where u live ans i doubt they care i completed my mission to piss yall off lol it is the fuckin internet dont cry damn...

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Hey asshole. I live near you. Come see what you can do to me. I'd love for that to happen. You sack of spent semen. You''ve just bought your ticket to the city of "Immafuckyouup" if this shit starts going down. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

4G15 powered

You are a bitch since you know I have no car.Let me make it easier for you playa,come to my house and talk that shit to my face.Im alone you dont have to worry about no one breaking in.114 East rd. covington Ga 30016 right off hwy 81.Lets see if you have balls or a pussy.And that goes for anyone else on here that wants to talk shit cause Im not about this internet talking shit SAY IT TO MY FACE if you aint scared bitch ass mother fuckas

I seems to me you are one of his friends, correct? If the shoe fits.....
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

IA Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ..... u live near me too then..so what?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast