Thread: HIGH-LIFE-IMPORTS

🔰91efcivichatch🔰

Default HIGH-LIFE-IMPORTS

Was up to all ppl on IA me an a couple of friends are trying to start a little crew called high life imports it an open invitation to all imports Ef eg ej ek 240 anything that is jdm jus got to b motivated an down about you shyt every body has to start sum where jus no ricers me an my friend are out of gwinnett so ani one trying to get down with a crew let me noe was up hopefully we can get sum where with this post up pic of your car info an your location HIGHLIGEIMPORTS

You type like a 16 year old girl talks man....

If you ever want ANY respect or to attract anything but shithead ricers I would suggest presenting your idea with a little more class and self respect. You would be surprised at the amount of decent respectable cars would pass this thread over because you have presented this like a clown. Love the name because I smoke more weed than most people here but your presentation makes me want kick you in the face. Grow up and type like you are an adult and speak like one because I'm pretty sure you talk like that IRL and that's just sad....
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc