Thread: Nike SB Dunks: Koston Thai Temple Highs DEADSTOCK and Moat Mids VNDS (Size: 9.5)

Default Nike SB Dunks: Koston Thai Temple Highs DEADSTOCK and Moat Mids VNDS (Size: 9.5)

I have 2 pairs of Nike SB Dunks for sale.

The first is a BRAND NEW DEADSTOCK pair of Koston Highs. I picked these up at Ambush when they were released, and I am not 100% certain I would ever wear them. These are pretty rare, so whether you want to wear them or add them to your collection they are a great addition. Especially if Koston gets his own line like some are talking about I have a feeling these will appreciate over time. I am selling the Kostons for $200 OBO

The second is a pair of Moat Mids. They are VNDS, I bought these DS from someone and wore them 3-4 times. They are still in VNDS condition. Still have 100% of stars. OG Box, Tissue, Red and White SB Laces included. Currently Superkix has no 9.5s for sale, both 9s and 10s are listed at $291. I am selling these for $175 OBO.

Both pairs are negotiable, willing to trade for other SB size 10, however I would prefer cash at this point. Please let me know if you would like more pictures or any other info.

Thanks

-Jordan

ccw replicas

nice kicks.

HF

bump for my bro! i still hate you for having your foot. i wanted those highs so bad fml

Just picked up a pair of the gold dunks for 130 glws
    [IMG][/IMG]Db Misss u EVERYDAY LITTLE Buddy

Soon to be........

YO-SHH-E DECALS.