Thread: Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph

Default Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph

Just posting this watch up here before I put it on eBay. Rather not have to ship it. Just got it the other day, hasnt even been worn, just took it out of the case to snap some pictures of it. Water resistant (not for diving, just for showering and handwashing, and light swimming, doubt you'll be swimming with this kind of watch anyway). Sports the Eco-Drive system which uses light to charge the battery. So unless you are living in a cave somewhere and never come out, you'll probably never need a battery. It will come with the case, the watch, all the instructions, warranty card, et cetera.

Asking $325 O.B.O. For the asking price, I will deliver it anywhere or ship it for free if I can't get out that far. I can also accept Paypal if you are so inclined. Now for picturesI'll entertain trades but cash will always trump. PM me or call me @ 678-925-7105

Last edited by .blank cd; 01-30-2009 at 07:44 PM.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01