Thread: 87 caprice

boostedf22b

Default 87 caprice

ok this is whats happening i was driving my car right before i went out of town for 4days and came back and she wouldnt start so i checked for spark its good then checked for fuel no fuel so i changed the fuel pump brand new still didnt work so i replaced all fuses weather they were good or not then i changed the fuel pump relay has new ignition switch my problemis that when i turn the key for the fuel pump to kick on its not so i hot wired the pump to a switch to make sure the pump is working and it was so i tried to start it again but gas cause the injectors are not pulsing either can anybody help me out the only thing i havent changed yet are the oil sensors next to the dizzy.

I saw filter.

But what size engine?

Carb or TBI?

Also check your lines for leaks.

"Yo son, u need 2 put dat chevy on some 4s wid a lil liff maine. An den get sum candy 4 it, den you have dat sh*t lukin rite"

If u are loosing injector pulse it's probably the PCM (Powertrain Control Module), check for injector pulse at the PCM using a test light or Digital Mutimeter. I'd suggest using the meter to make sure u have the correct amount of voltage, but a test light will work too.