Thread: Been a minute... 323 update.

Default Been a minute... 323 update.

Just thought I'd show some love to the site. I don't even remember the last login lol.

Here's some update on the 323. Ditched the boosted build about a year ago and went back to my original plan of an allmotor beast. I'll skip all the details on motor and stuff unless anyone is interested. Fully built 11.5:1 KL V6

She was like this for a good while.

Mid build. Color change, new wheels, suspension, and building the motor among other changes...

How it's sitting as of this past weekend. Went out to import showdown but was having issues with tuning and the battery charging. I've got some stuff to work out but I'm glad it's getting where I want it.

And a running video. Untuned still. Have to finish up some more small issues before popping the ITB's on and re-tune.

gah damn

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

hang a left, make a right and you're there

dope!

Thanks.. hoping to have some bugs worked out this week so I can drive it. Haven't done anything recently due to getting sick.

A little late on the update but oh well. Got up to the tuner to see how it did on stock mani and of course my ms1v3 had other plans. So that was a wasted trip and $300 in the trash can.

I went to diyautotune the same week and picked up this guy. No more jumper harness that was full of headache.

Love the simplicity of it. Very happy so far. I just need to learn how to use it lol.

The ITB's are on. Injectors wired, and TPS is reading like it should. So close but I'm having a firing issue with the injectors. I think only the rear bank is firing so I might have to pull my harness back apart and see what's up there, either that or some settings need to be changed in MS for the switch to top feed injectors. Anyone who has had a similar problem on MS please feel free to help me out. lol

Excuse the messy bay. Will get a cleaned up once I get everything sorted out.

Getting somewhere.. smoothing the tune out as much as possible. Probably will still end up taking the car up to a dyno to get it dialed in(definitely a rookie with anything EMS related). Even put a couple miles on it after this vid. Felt good after 2 long years.

Who do you guys recommend around Atlanta for tuning Megasquirt?

This happened...

really clean, looks like you put a lot of work into it.