Thread: Having a little work done on my Z32

Certified Gearhead

Default Having a little work done on my Z32

FINALLY found someone who wanted to do the work on my Z. For almost 2 years now I've had a laundry list of suspension goodies and the wheels/tires I wanted put on the car. Coilovers, front/rear camber arms, tension rods, traction rods, HICAS delete, new bushings, sway bars, adjustable end links, etc etc etc. I've told 2 of my friends who work on cars for a living I was ready to have the parts put on, and have had piles of $100 bills in reserve for the labor. One was a Nissan mechanic who personally specializes in Z32s and is always doing work on the side for money so he could buy a house, or work on his daily car, or just have for bills and he still would never get back to me on when he had free time on a weekend.

Anyway, it's in the shop and halfway done now, should have it back in a couple of days. I only have one pic for now that he sent me but here's what it looks like so far:

Who'd you find to do it?
    <a href=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6113/normalseqouyah.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6...alseqouyah.jpg</a>

Certified Gearhead

My friend Russ who runs Joe Dirt Fabrication. He did the suspension install on my SC400 a few years ago so I figured I'd send him some more work. About to take my SC300 up there for either a 5 sp swap or 1JZ swap, if only I could find a good deal on a 1JZ.

Russ does good work.
    Do you ever get up to Soddy and talk with George at CCM?

Certified Gearhead

I don't really care too much for George.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    I don't really care too much for George.
    Ah. Well you are in good hands with Russ.

Really nice i love Z's a few of my friends own them
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.