Thread: RED SAABARU

IA Member

Default RED SAABARU

Hey all, been cruising the forum here for a bit and thought i would introduce my Saab 9-2x aero 5spd. Most know its the same as a wrx wagon. I have had it for a little over a year now got it shipped from Cali to Atl in excellent condition. i will post pics in order from when i got her to the changes its been through and so on in order:

First day she arrived bone stock monster truck status:

So first thing i did was get a 3' cat back exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler and a cosworth air filter:

I really enjoyed the sound of the magnaflow got that nice boxer rumble.

next i went with a couple little things such as the front Perrin Radiator shroud as well as alternator cover:

The next thing down the line was getting the good ole Accessport V2 as well as picking up some Tein Springs, flashed stage 1 ran excellent, the ride of the springs is stiff but a perfect drop, pretty low but not too much:

That's it for stage 1.

IA Member

So the ride was coming along nicely, really liked the height it was at and the windows in the back were already blacked out. But i obviously needed more so major goodies were bought and installed. i went with:
    -Invidia V3 split down pipe, Catless
    -Invidia Catless Up pipe
    -Perrin turbo Heat shield

Flashed Stage 2 on the accessport and really got the power i wanted and the sound was amazing, really happy with the quality of the Invidia Products and im trying to keep all quality parts on the car.

Next up came some new wheels which i got for a great deal and fit very flush MB Battles, in a goldish bronze color. really like these wheels:

Also got some goodies for under the hood:
    -Front Strut bar
    -Perrin 3' turbo inlet
    -Perrin afta-maf

In between all that i put in a Kenwood head unit and a carbon fiber shift knob as well as just recently installing 3 Defi Gauges boost, Water temp, Oil temp on the middle clock mount, came out excellent:

Also got a custom carbon fiber print brah throw on every once in a while:

So as for stuff ive racked up that basically covers it, i like to switch it up every now and then so i Plasti dipped my stock enkei's black with multiple layers and threw them back on for a little bit to save my other tires as well as dipping the front grill as well, came out perfect and has held up great so far!

So that's how she sits as of now, current mod list:
    -Tein Srpings
    -drilled/slotted rotors
    -Front strut bar
    -Perrin Turbo Heat shield
    -Perrin radiator cover/ alternator cover
    -Perrin battery strap
    -Invidia V3 split Catless DP
    -Invidia Catless UP
    -Magnaflow 3' Catback
    -Perrin 3' Turbo inlet
    -Perrin Afta maf
    -Cosworth air filter
    -Kenwood touch screen head unit
    -Defi Gauges with pod
    -CF shift knob weighted
    -Cobb accessport V2
    -Pure Turbo New TD04 turbo
    -Rocksfordfostgate 12' sub in the back will lay it down.
    -Front windshield top tint as well as full tint around (limo in back)

Comments are always welcome and i am always doing different things and will continue to upload pictures and updates on the car! thanks all.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

you have good taste bro, I like it

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Franco Tirador View Post
    you have good taste bro, I like it
    Thanks I really appreciate it!