Thread: No Love Sunday 2/16/14 Pics

Default No Love Sunday 2/16/14 Pics

No Love Bi-Weekly Sunday Car Meets in Buford, Ga at Tannery Row.

I stopped by late but it was a good time..I will come through again...Thanks for the pics
    LS3 / Comp / Halltech / ARH / Powerdrive / OZ / Stoptech / Katech / B&B / VR Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    I stopped by late but it was a good time..I will come through again...Thanks for the pics
    appreciate you coming by man, we do this meet every thursday night and every other sunday. That card you got at the gate covers all the meets for a month

at what time the is bi weekly sunday one? and were exactly yall be postin up at?
    Originally Posted by deondre
    how in the world is it only pushing around 300whp with that big as turbo?lol

Great pics and great rides,It always seem strange to me to see so many newer styled cars at car meets,as i have been attending them since the beginning of the 90's and seen such a variation over the years of cars attending the meets and there styles and models changing so much over the years.
    Help out at Import garage so get to play in great rides and handle car parts could it get better than this.