Thread: UNITEDOCTANE @ caffeine and octane

IA Member

Default UNITEDOCTANE @ caffeine and octane

Caffeine and Octane: The Countach

Its been about 2 years since I have missed a Caffeine and Octane…you’ll find most of them documented on pervious blog posts. So what I`m trying to say is I’ve pretty much seen everything there is to see. I can easily recognize the regular folks and their cars. I can tell who has never been there before, and I see how much the meet has grown in just the past few months. This time I was hoping for some impossibly tuned and built race car to blow me away, but found something even better. Let me tell you something before..I HATE lamborghinis…I`m sorry I just have never liked them. There is one though…and you guessed it! The Countach. Right as i arrived at the usual spot I saw a glimpse of something I knew was impossible in the corner of my eye. For the next hour i found myself trying to find this ghost, and when i finally saw it..it was the the most beautiful..SIKE :just kidding: the porsche 993 is still the most beautiful. So the second most beautiful car i have ever seen. The man who designed this car could not have been another human being.Well a picture is worth more than a thousand words..so you tell me, what do you think? and visit here guys--->> Caffeine and Octane: The Countach | United Octane
    The Legend that is

Its absolutely amazing these lines arent they?

Like it needs and introduction

The interior..also unique..like nothing else

a car made over 20 years ago still manages to look futuristic

what more can i say really?

an of course DAT ass

Hey dont get me wrong im not forgetting more roots

especially when its gold on red..

If really there is nothing else at the show id be content with a 930,964,993

didnt manage a good enough shot to share with you guys of the Carrera GT except for the wheels

Heres another rare sight dont seem them often here..missed a real GT40 replica earlier ahead of this one

Almost forgot..one more porsche .. little race car montage going on here

Now alot of cars try to do the flat black..but not as good looking as in a Vantage

Also had our usual turn out of tuner cars..this ones got an LS in it shhh

Rat rods

full out race cars

heres my favorite one

and another ..this one tuned my Z1 was at global time attack..

I know because i was there! unfortunately dont remember them taking home a win

well be sure to leave a comment for us and always thanks

http://unitedoctane.com/?p=1318 visit my website guy!

Great set. You got a lot of cars that I didn't get.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen