Thread: Yusuf S Photography

Default Yusuf S Photography

So my 14 year old brother got offered to be an Photographer for Import Atlanta. Here are some of his work, let me know what you guys think!

Overall not awful. Most of the pics look like snapshots imo. It very well could be my crappy laptop monitor, but a few of the pics are underexposed as well.

The oversized watermark with his named dumped on the top of someone elses doesn't help.

Watch the halo effect from over processing and no need for artificial lens flare. Your composition is pretty good man. Keep it up your only 14 with a LOT to learn but good talent. You will get better and better trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 View Post
    Overall not awful. Most of the pics look like snapshots imo. It very well could be my crappy laptop monitor, but a few of the pics are underexposed as well.

The oversized watermark with his named dumped on the top of someone elses doesn't help.
    My apology on that! The size was too big for the forums, I didnt want people complaining. So i tried to re-size it through lighroom and messed up! SOWWIE!

And he uses a Canon 10D, The camera is freaking terrible! We need a new camera soon ha

Quote Originally Posted by ramazanpz View Post
    My apology on that! The size was too big for the forums, I didnt want people complaining. So i tried to re-size it through lighroom and messed up! SOWWIE!

And he uses a Canon 10D, The camera is freaking terrible! We need a new camera soon ha
    Step 1. Never blame the camera.

i love that GTI

The thing that bothers me the most is the fake sun, its a little overwhelming

go shoot black and white all manual film & then come back. kthnx. snapshots are adorable though
    Blog / Don't Click
    Local Photographer
    I <3 Stupid People :boobies:

Quote Originally Posted by e30pwr View Post
    go shoot black and white all manual film & then come back. kthnx. snapshots are adorable though
    I'm doing that with a 1940's all-manual medium format folder-style camera right now. Much, much harder.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen