Thread: Battling the tail of the dragon

Default Battling the tail of the dragon

Weather was perfect for 1 day. Wore out my rear Yoko's in 1 trip, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -288144-jpg   -288148s-jpg  

Senior Member | IA Veteran

OMG i bet that is absolutely amazing...........

This is life as it's meant to be lived.... to everyone who says "money cant buy happiness"...... yes it can, you're looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    OMG i bet that is absolutely amazing...........

This is life as it's meant to be lived.... to everyone who says "money cant buy happiness"...... yes it can, you're looking at it.
    You know the more I hear that saying in my life the more I think fuuuuuuuuuuuck you. It almost goes hand in hand with that "it's more fun to drive a slow car fast then it is to drive a fast car slow" bs.

I'd take a million dollars and a Ferrari any day over 35k a year and a shitty car payment.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

did you trailer this up there or you drove up there??? ant that looks like its LOADS AND LOADS OF FUN, it's pretty fun in a regular car, i can only imagine in this go cart on steroids, NICE!

Trailer? hell no. It cost more in gas to trailer it than to drive it, lol.
    As for the money comments, not sure if it was meant to be derogatory but completely missing the point. It is not money that buys happiness, it is the reward for hard work. I do not have rich parents, I did not win the lottery. I paid my dues in school, earned 2 masters degrees, I created my own business from scratch, work 13 hours a day, 7 days a week to afford the things I can afford. I plan to enjoy life where I can because I believe I have EARNED it.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad7 View Post
    Trailer? hell no. It cost more in gas to trailer it than to drive it, lol.
    As for the money comments, not sure if it was meant to be derogatory but completely missing the point. It is not money that buys happiness, it is the reward for hard work. I do not have rich parents, I did not win the lottery. I paid my dues in school, earned 2 masters degrees, I created my own business from scratch, work 13 hours a day, 7 days a week to afford the things I can afford. I plan to enjoy life where I can because I believe I have EARNED it.
    I meant no insult with my comment. I picked that line up from a Joe Rogan skit where he said "people that say money cant buy happiness, you ever seen an unhappy person on a waverunner? money can buy a wave runner". That's all i was saying.... riding an atom down the dragon is a bucketlist worthy activity. You're living right if that's how you spend your weekend. Really didnt mean any insult or implication that it wasnt earned or deserved.

Yeah that was basically me just complaining about being broke. Dont really care where you got the atom, I just want one for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I meant no insult with my comment. I picked that line up from a Joe Rogan skit where he said "people that say money cant buy happiness, you ever seen an unhappy person on a waverunner? money can buy a wave runner". That's all i was saying.... riding an atom down the dragon is a bucketlist worthy activity. You're living right if that's how you spend your weekend. Really didnt mean any insult or implication that it wasnt earned or deserved.
    I thought the waverunner joke was tosh

Grrrr....you should have stayed and been there on Sunday....so we could have battled.

02' Miata

^^ How did I know you were going to post a picture of your car? lol.