Thread: Advice needed for photo shoot location

Default Advice needed for photo shoot location

Vossen wants to do a photo shoot with my car and I am wanting some advice or suggestions on where a good location would be, prefer in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by atl04is300 View Post
    Vossen wants to do a photo shoot with my car and I am wanting some advice or suggestions on where a good location would be, prefer in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance for your help

I'm no photo expert, but there is a site that I always see when I ride Marta to the Braves game. The site looks like some abandon Mill warehouse, its right after Eastlake train station stop if you're heading towards Atlanta(West): Here is a screen shot of the place:

The warehouse have these huge maybe 15 feet tall Graffiti on the tin roof, the building with massive graffitti is made of metal I believe, but the rest of the other warehouse building on the complex is made of brick, pure red brownish, unadulterated bricks. I believe this site worth checking out. GL

hang a left, make a right and you're there

the person to ask would be RL.... (not sure how many dots he has after his name) he is the guy with the black G35 with black TE37s, he has taken pics in some sick spots around town, i personally would say by lake lanier area, or if you want to rep ATL somewhere downtown

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Might want to ask in the photography section being that this section is for car pictures that have already been taken.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

hang a left, make a right and you're there

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Might want to ask in the photography section being that this section is for car pictures that have already been taken.
    QD was here for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sil'vr-Boi6 View Post
    I'm no photo expert, but there is a site that I always see when I ride Marta to the Braves game. The site looks like some abandon Mill warehouse, its right after Eastlake train station stop if you're heading towards Atlanta(West): Here is a screen shot of the place:
    The warehouse have these huge maybe 15 feet tall Graffiti on the tin roof, the building with massive graffitti is made of metal I believe, but the rest of the other warehouse building on the complex is made of brick, pure red brownish, unadulterated bricks. I believe this site worth checking out. GL
    if you look on google maps, this place is completely surrounded by a closed fence

depends, what kind of theme are you looking for? what does ur car look like

cant get in that place! lol You can jump the fence.. but with a car it aint gonna happen.

Certified Gearhead

Vossen has contacted me as well, might as well do both cars at once? Hahah

2007 Charger SRT8
    Bolt Ons.....