Thread: my 98 eclipse gst spyder

Unknown

Default my 98 eclipse gst spyder

this is my eclipse gst, yes it's on jack stands. only till winter over...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2012-12-04-16-21-47-jpg  

lose the wing, nopi stickers, and silly turbo badge and you are good.
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

IA.COM Founder.

Rice

Senior Member | IA Veteran

You have a generic autozone turbo decal on the side of the car in a completely random place, you have a trucker's mudflap decal on the side of your park bench wing, Nopi stickers and what looks like a sock monkey hanging from your ricer burnt tip fart can.........

is this a before picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneal Gibson View Post
    this is my eclipse gst, yes it's on jack stands. only till winter over...lol
    That's a smart idea! Put the car up on jack stands for the winter, that way ur tires don't get flat spots from sitting in one spot.

Love the polished oem wheels, I always wanted to polish mine on my 97 gs spyder, but never did it.

Otherwise hate the exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by thepolecat View Post
    lose the wing, nopi stickers, and silly turbo badge and you are good.
    Lose the car and he's good.
    GOT VTEC?

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

but why?????

thats what i'm trying to figure out, storing an eclipse??? for what? its an eclipse lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHAUNvX View Post
    Lose the car and he's good.
    do you ever have anything good to say about anyones car?

Quote Originally Posted by boostedb16 View Post
    I would really considering going back and looking at his post. Why not ask someone like qd or another person why they always say bad things about the cars posted on here? Have you considered this car looks like shit? How about asking the person who pointed out every bad thing on the car? Or the guy asking why store an eclipse? I bet I know why......... It's all about his post count. Lay off of him the car looks like crap and he was pretty much going along with what everyone else was thinking/saying!

Quote Originally Posted by blown_ss View Post
    I would really considering going back and looking at his post. Why not ask someone like qd or another person why they always say bad things about the cars posted on here? Have you considered this car looks like shit? How about asking the person who pointed out every bad thing on the car? Or the guy asking why store an eclipse? I bet I know why......... It's all about his post count. Lay off of him the car looks like crap and he was pretty much going along with what everyone else was thinking/saying!
    read my last post. oops
    Last edited by boostedb16; 12-10-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: opps

Yea I do, If the car looks like shit ill say it, If it looks good ill say that. Since your so worried about ME go look at all my post and you'll see that i do.
    GOT VTEC?

look up his last few post on peoples cars. i could give a shit less about his car. if he likes it then thats him. its just funny that almost every car picture posted, your buddy, boyfriend or what ever he is to you has something neg to say about it. oh what the fuck does post count have to do with anything?
    My last few post? lol i just posted in RL's thread that "His G looks even better on the track" is that neg?
    GOT VTEC?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAUNvX View Post
    My last few post? lol i just posted in RL's thread that "His G looks even better on the track" is that neg?
    dude, my bad. i read a post wrong and thought it was you. opps

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

I think it's cute, personally. All of you with bad things to say are haters.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Haters...........

For once post up a nice car so we can hate atleast nicer...

FnF at it's best!!!

You got two of the big bottles to go with that?
    Be wary of your floor pans.
    02' Miata

Those cars have such potential. I hope you give it some TLC in the style department. Debadged is always a good way to go. You definately have a nice car though with lots of potential.
    2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
    Gone- '12 BMW 335i /// '10 MB GL450 /// '13 Mustang GT /// '10 Lexus IS 350 /// '06 Subaru STi /// '02 S2000

My buddy had one of these back in HS, I liked it, I would put a stock wing in the back and get rid of the one it has now though

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

I like these. A few of the things that you've done are not my taste, but it is your car not mine afterall.
    -2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
    -2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V *boosted* (parting out)

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Lolol @ your bringing me up. Why? What was the point? You post this as if I go into everyone's thread and just simply trash their cars. If you'll look, though, in the few threads I do post in, I am always respectful in my dislikes of another's car. And most of the time (although I shouldn't have to, but it seems to be folks like you that make people do this), I put in a disclaimer stating that although I may not like that car, it's not mine and the owner should do as he/she pleases. The threads I don't post in are more than likely filled with something that I have just zero interest in. Those are the ones that maybe you should consider staying out of as well. I mean you did come into this thread and state that the OP's car "looks like shit." Me? I would've had more respect for the dude than that.

But that's just me. And you're you....bringing me into something that I initially had no part of. But do you, man. At least with my posting diminishing, I know people like you won't let my name fade into obscurity.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Keep QD's posts alive club..... 1 active member
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Lolol @ your bringing me up. Why? What was the point? You post this as if I go into everyone's thread and just simply trash their cars. If you'll look, though, in the few threads I do post in, I am always respectful in my dislikes of another's car. And most of the time (although I shouldn't have to, but it seems to be folks like you that make people do this), I put in a disclaimer stating that although I may not like that car, it's not mine and the owner should do as he/she pleases. The threads I don't post in are more than likely filled with something that I have just zero interest in. Those are the ones that maybe you should consider staying out of as well. I mean you did come into this thread and state that the OP's car "looks like shit." Me? I would've had more respect for the dude than that.

But that's just me. And you're you....bringing me into something that I initially had no part of. But do you, man. At least with my posting diminishing, I know people like you won't let my name fade into obscurity.
    I meant no disrespect towards you. Really you were the first/only person I could think of at the time that comments on pictures. I clicked on this thread to see the car since I owned one myself. One I saw the comment made it kind of pissed me off because it seemed like he was picking me person out of a crowd when everyone was saying the same. I really only picked your name due to post count to prove a point. Either way it was all a misunderstanding and I won't put your name in anything again. Sorry sir.

On another note Shaun is my little brother so I guess you understand why I went off.

I meant no disrespect towards you. Really you were the first/only person I could think of at the time that comments on pictures. I clicked on this thread to see the car since I owned one myself. One I saw the comment made it kind of pissed me off because it seemed like he was picking me person out of a crowd when everyone was saying the same. I really only picked your name due to post count to prove a point. Either way it was all a misunderstanding and I won't put your name in anything again. Sorry sir.

On another note Shaun is my little brother so I guess you understand why I went off.
    still dont understand the post count thing but if you would go back a read that i made a mistake and was man enough to admit it. i could care less about post count when i post something toward someone.

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    how do i become a member?

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    IA's biggest Mods dick sucker, right here^^^

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998