Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Nissan GTR

Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ View Post
    Which Nissan store is this? I hope it's not Union City.
    Is there a problem with Union City Nissan dealership?
    resize pic

Nifty..an over priced automatic pos.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

It doesn't have an automatic tranny, it is a manual tranny whose gears change via flappy paddles instead of a stick. GTR owns all.

I GOT IT!

Quote Originally Posted by j0nbunklah0m View Post
    yea, wheels are ugly, they look cheap as hell
    those same wheels on a civic would get praised on this forum...
    Hybridaccord
    PS3 online screen name: Eiswritsat

Quote Originally Posted by gerardojdm View Post
    Is there a problem with Union City Nissan dealership?
    Not the store I would do business with. I used to work there both at Nissan and Kia. They refused to pay me my last two weeks screwed me out of a lot of DOE money and then when my mother tried to buy a car from there a few months back let's just say they were less than professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid90accord View Post
    those same wheels on a civic would get praised on this forum...
    no they wouldnt

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RL... View Post
    It doesn't have an automatic tranny, it is a manual tranny whose gears change via flappy paddles instead of a stick. GTR owns all.
    Yeah....pretty much an automatic. LOL @ GTR owns all.

Not the store I would do business with. I used to work there both at Nissan and Kia. They refused to pay me my last two weeks screwed me out of a lot of DOE money and then when my mother tried to buy a car from there a few months back let's just say they were less than professional.
    Well bad things happen to good people and I totally understand where you are coming from, but me as a salesman can only do so much as far as customer service. Some managers here don't need to be managing the dealership. How long ago was that?
    resize pic

Well bad things happen to good people and I totally understand where you are coming from, but me as a salesman can only do so much as far as customer service. Some managers here don't need to be managing the dealership. How long ago was that?
    Oh I hear ya man. I left there with the quickness. Probably three years now since I worked there. IDK how long you've been there but one of the guys that used to work on the Nissan side of sales (Franklin) works with me now. Is Marcus still running the Kia store? Last I heard Tabious was still out there flaggin people down from the drive way and still pissin people off left and right.
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

Oh I hear ya man. I left there with the quickness. Probably three years now since I worked there. IDK how long you've been there but one of the guys that used to work on the Nissan side of sales (Franklin) works with me now. Is Marcus still running the Kia store? Last I heard Tabious was still out there flaggin people down from the drive way and still pissin people off left and right.
    Tabious is making money lol. He brings in more money than some of the managers there. Marcus who? As far as management, there is a new owner that makes sure our customers get the best service while there are here or we salesman pay out of our pocket lol.
    resize pic

Tabious is making money lol. He brings in more money than some of the managers there. Marcus who? As far as management, there is a new owner that makes sure our customers get the best service while there are here or we salesman pay out of our pocket lol.
    He may make money but he's been bounced out of more dealerships than people know because of the way he does business and the way he treats coworkers and management. Him and I got into it on more than one occasion part of the reason why i left.

He may make money but he's been bounced out of more dealerships than people know because of the way he does business and the way he treats coworkers and management. Him and I got into it on more than one occasion part of the reason why i left.
    I totally understand and I couldn't make a comment on that lol, but some managers don't need to be here.
    resize pic

Senior Member | IA Veteran

saw one of these at the dealer yesterday, not feeling the wheels. Aside from that, walked out of the dealership with a boner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    saw one of these at the dealer yesterday, not feeling the wheels. Aside from that, walked out of the dealership with a boner.
    If you hate these rims then you'll hate the Spec V GTR's cause those the standard wheels on Spec V.
    resize pic

qUOTE=RBS;39294265]rays, volks, or whatever they may be... ugly wheels.[/QUOTE]Yeah, those wheels suck.
    N/A>>><<<BOOST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12