Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sammich's reintroduction into the Honda World

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    why are you so butt hurt? do you wear your feelings on your sleeve or something?
    lol feelings on my sleeve you say? never saw me coming in here boasting OHHHHHHHH LOOK AT MY SEXY ASS HONDA...you're a dumbass as i've stated before who feels he has a uber sexified nissan 240sx...you're a typical 240 douchebag owner who i can give two shits about <---------- true story.

finally has boost? My engine is going on 4 years old..... has pistons rods and cams to go with the boost.
    from the bottom of my heart...throw a rod

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

now now samwell, its not nice to wish people to throw rods, its more socially acceptable for SR's to cavitate and warp heads. or in some oops i didn't switch to RR's or RAS's drop a valve/spin a bearing.

if you're going to insult have a little class. :P

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    lol feelings on my sleeve you say? never saw me coming in here boasting OHHHHHHHH LOOK AT MY SEXY ASS HONDA...you're a dumbass as i've stated before who feels he has a uber sexified nissan 240sx...you're a typical 240 douchebag owner who i can give two shits about <---------- true story.

from the bottom of my heart...throw a rod
    I didnt say anything about ur honda other than your history of automobiles was trading in X car for a more valuable car. Your latest car, is your least valuable car. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact. I dont care too much about what you think about my car, im perfectly happy with it.

throw a rod? im honestly trying too.... i've got ls1 fever and the thing wont die.

Quote Originally Posted by mocha latte cupcake View Post
    now now samwell, its not nice to wish people to throw rods, its more socially acceptable for SR's to cavitate and warp heads. or in some oops i didn't switch to RR's or RAS's drop a valve/spin a bearing.

if you're going to insult have a little class. :P
    yessir your JM epicness lol!!!

overheat your POS, fag

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

yessir your JM epicness lol!!!

overheat your POS, fag
    My intention was never to hurt your feelings. I apologize and offer you this as a peace offering.

GTFO you been on my nuts since your first post...the fuk outa here. i look like a cherokee indian?!

for one, its my money i can do wtf i please with MY MONEY as you have done w/ YOUR money and buy your shitty 240 and boost it and drop all sorts of dumb money in it for YOUR satisfaction. as much as i've seen you post on this forum and seen your ugly ass sig i've never uttered one thing to you, yet you deem it necessary to drop 'downgrade' bombs in my shit?! i'm more than satisfied in my slow ass hoopty than i'd be in your shitty 240, true fukin story with no hate in it. i'm damn near more happy in my beater than i am in my maxima which is why i have no problems letting my max sit up during the week...oh yea i forgot i do have another car as well...

the fuk outa here dude, seriously.

GTFO you been on my nuts since your first post...the fuk outa here. i look like a cherokee indian?!

for one, its my money i can do wtf i please with MY MONEY as you have done w/ YOUR money and buy your shitty 240 and boost it and drop all sorts of dumb money in it for YOUR satisfaction. as much as i've seen you post on this forum and seen your ugly ass sig i've never uttered one thing to you, yet you deem it necessary to drop 'downgrade' bombs in my shit?! i'm more than satisfied in my slow ass hoopty than i'd be in your shitty 240, true fukin story with no hate in it. i'm damn near more happy in my beater than i am in my maxima which is why i have no problems letting my max sit up during the week...oh yea i forgot i do have another car as well...

the fuk outa here dude, seriously.
    still angry? wrong shade of purple?

Osaka Sokutatsu mocha latte cupcake's Avatar

if i may help you here.

Ahem, what kills most SR's is street racing. don't bounce your limiter especially if you have RAS or SRR setup. if you do have RAS *remove them* if you have SRR *adjust the lash to .002 from highest tolerance.

Note: Call tow truck ahead of time b/c this isn't going to be pretty.
    assuming you're still on Double cam KA and Factory Rear gearing (avoid this or at least clear 2 lanes if you have a KAAZ/QUAIFE/TOMEI or equivilent LSD) find top of 3rd gear, still assuming you're going on factory gearing that should put you close to the 90+ zone and buckle up.
    Mis shift 2nd and wait for the pop. Since you've had it for 4+ years and you have forgies it may take a few tries *not likely but ya never know* also, if you made the mistake of using ACL bearings it'll happen quicker. You'll soon find yourself floating around the 11k+ mark and a valve should drop, spin a bearing and depending on the workman shift or violence in your clutch release a rod desperately trying to punch through that paper aluminum. I've seen too many "drifters" and "sr street racers" do this too often so its def going to work.

If you have a RB or CA i can show you a different way b/c they are way mo betta than a SR. IRON > ALU. But same basic idea!

PS: if you're going LS1 stick with a middle performing manifold, it applies same as nissans. Mid range wins races. Top end is for hondas. Put 10+ lengths in the mid range and the OEM+ style High end should be more than enough to NOT LOSE>>

Kthx - PUREjdm

still angry? wrong shade of purple?
    still lame? like i said, get off my nutsack.

still lame? like i said, get off my nutsack.
    ight brother, guess its time to agree to disagree. I'll keep wasting money on my rwd turbo sports car, you keep intelligently spending money on racing seats for your 4 door honda.

anyways, have a nice day. I'm gonna go eat a "sammich" and head back to work.

ignorants, not ignorance

more progress on teh wheels:

Gunmetal w/ 800 grit wetsanded:

hard to see the imperfections of hte cut off point until you're there in person

one on the far left is pretty much done at 1000 grit wetsand..i guess it was the perfect grit when i did the other two wheels

2000 grit wet sanded, ready to get compounded and mothers polished..hopefully itll all be done tomorrow

yes, i didnt go all the way down to 320 grit etc to get the gouges on the lips out because i didnt deem it necessary to go through all of that, this is currently my beater and i dont plan for this car to be a show queen or the like, just wanted a cleaner look than the rattle canned hubcaps thats on there now. but all in all i'm absolutely happy w/ the results thus far, that 2000 grit did work on these wheels

I'M FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!! I hit it w/ rubbing compound, then polish compound, then hit it w/ mothers mag/wheel polish then put a coat of meguiars wax....<3

TIME TO GO OFFROADING!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. They look good though, nice job dude!

thanks man...tell your girl it has a/c so she can ask you to trade your DC for it LOLOL

had alot of maintenance done...belts, hoses, radiator, axles, got a little 10" sub put in....ordered a set of one piece headlights, my jdm whale dick came in, ordered my carpet. the carpet will be going in probably the friday/saturday of the week it comes in, ill wait until i order teh amber turn signals and the foglights to install the one pieces and make that a day project as well. and as far as installing the whale dick ill wait until i order my battery relocation kit, then ill install the whale dick...after that, all i'm going to be waiting on, as far as 'mods' left to do, is the drop.

Can't wait to see it put together. I dont see to many 4 doors that are decently modified. Keep us updated

This is how I picture sammich when he's mad:

Quote Originally Posted by boostedem1 View Post
    Can't wait to see it put together. I dont see to many 4 doors that are decently modified. Keep us updated
    definitely will. i'm still going back and forth about painting it, so if anything will be lacking, that'd be it, but other than that it's going to be a clean daily pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    This is how I picture sammich when he's mad:

LMAO

so my one pieces came in saturday..dec 31 helluva new years gift i must say

i'm going to wait to install them until my fogs and ambers come in (whenever i order them) and make it a 'day project' to install it all. but i'm waiting for my carpet to come in so i can do that this upcoming weekend

before:

during:

oh yea found out the fuel pump is accessible from inside under the rear seat

i got a roll of 'scrap' padding from the local carpet store for $5 k:

after (have to take more, but night fell)

Hell yeah. New carpet is always good. I cant stand nasty carpet lol
    twenty-two

nice progress and the fuel pump is not accessible from under the seat you have to drop the tank
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

you sure you cant access it from teh back, with removal of the rear seat...i saw 3 phillip head screws in it...

and thanks man, i appreciate it...lovinggggggggggg this car soo much more now..cant wait to make more progress...gona be on hold for about a month, have some things to take care of...but once tahts done ill order my amber signals and fogs and/or battery relocation stuff i need and get those things done. sooooo tempted to heat/cut springs

removed the metal jacket from the newly purchased Odyssey PC680 battery last night, with a little elbow grease. had my homeboy, who is out of work, paint it for me (wrinkle black) and shot him some cash...

just for reference how the bracket looked prior to painting

my other battery is on its way out w/ only half amps...so with my main motto, when replacing, try to upgrade...so i did that..and should have the intake installed shortly after. just need a coupler

cleared my taillights (removed the pink lines) as per the G2ic tip, ordered my camber kit, coilovers and rear mudguards and should be here tomorrow. i have new pads, rotors and two reman'd front calipers...going to be a busy saturday

Shweeet mayne... post a pic asap when ya drop it!!!

definitely will...can't wait

I've been wanting to get an odyssey battery like that, but I've always been afraid of if it's stout enough to run a decent audio system. 2 amps with maybe 800w total

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Certified Gearhead

Looks Great coming a long ways!

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I've been wanting to get an odyssey battery like that, but I've always been afraid of if it's stout enough to run a decent audio system. 2 amps with maybe 800w total
    i think you'll be fine. i know i have to get a capacitor because my alternator is shit w/ the amperage and i dont feel like taking the time to take the original out and replacing it w/ an upgraded one. the battery seemed to take care of what it needs to take care of. i have a 10" subwoofer and a 800 watt amp, and it does fine other than the dimming of the lights (alternator issue)

Quote Originally Posted by GlennsEK View Post
    Looks Great coming a long ways!
    thanks man

welp i got home early enough yesterday to install my front coilovers

the weather held up enough for me to get the two rears installed and to do my brakes....and my antenna delete plug came in so i'm going to take off that retarded antenna.

Chickens Eat Eggs

put those one pieces in already lol, looking good

IA.COM Founder.

Looking really good man.

Wow, this is looking to be a damn clean 4door
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT .........

That drop did a lot for the car, it's coming along great.
    twenty-two

thanks everybody. ill get more pics, later

Quote Originally Posted by laokid View Post
    put those one pieces in already lol, looking good
    lol man if it didnt pour down rain all damn day long i wouldnt have been inside all day packing to move i woulda taken an hr to install them bishes. oh well still waiitng for my amber signal lights to come in.

Looking good justgot me a for door that ima fix but not as much lol wife will divorce jaja
    (((((No more 4 door))))))

lol alot of what i've done is maintenance truthfully. it needed tires so i got the fat fives and tires...entire package after it was said and done was 150...carpet was about 150, battery was acting shitty, too big, etc etc...so i did the odyssey, seats were shit, so i replaced those, truthfully if i find a perfect set of blue DB1 seats i'd prolly go back w/ those and put blue carpet back in.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast