Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 00 CIVIC ON DIAMOND RACING WHEELS

Quote Originally Posted by pinedo88 View Post
    well if u got the cheese to buy stuff might as well. but from wat i know the op is a balla not only he rocks the si and the bike he also got a drag s10 and an f350 on some semi wheels idc wat yall think but sounds baller to me.
    I mean its cool and all that he is multifaceted with his petrol-headedness but a civic, an s10, and an f350 doesnt make him a baller. It makes him like just about everyone else in ga. His bike is baller. I never said it wasnt. I just said that i dont like it. I wouldnt ride. I dont care for it. but its baller for sure.
    CD5 Accord

Quote Originally Posted by Genji-Sama View Post
    Okay, i'm confused. Are those not diamond racing wheels on his car, why are you saying they're worthless?
    naw he is saying mine are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by wanggsticky View Post
    ANNDD.. Who the fuck buys oem wheels new? Especially EP3 wheels when you can find them used for cheaper? My guess would be you
    no i bought a new one for a full size spare. so i know what they cost new. and if i do sell them ill post a price of whatever i feel like. if people will pay stupid prices for some trailer wheel look a likes then im sure somebody will be wack enough to over pay for some stock wheels. my guess would be a noob who has no clue on how to price shit.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genji-Sama View Post
    ...why are you saying they're worthless?
    Because they are Diamond Racing. DR wheels aren't known as "baller status" wheels. Hail, one set of DR wheels usually costs less than just one wheel from a more prominent (tuner) brand. It's nothing to grab a set for well under $500. Back in 2006, when I first got my Civic, DR was the first place I called because they drill wheels out to fit lug pattern and you can't buy wheels for my car anymore. I decided against it because I didn't like them and knew they would look horrible on my car.

OP, I'm not knocking you as I'm all for finding cheaper ways of doing things. I'm just answering the question posed by Genji. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UWISH View Post
    nobody even said anything to you but its ok just my back wheel on my bike cost more than ur wheels
    So you paid a lot of money to make a decent bike worthless at its intended purpose. Round of applause for you.
    Who knows?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Are y'all seriously arguing with a guy that thinks he's hot shit because of a bike, civic, and 2 trucks?

LOL.

DONT MESS WITH HIM HE HAS AFTERMARKET STEELIES ON HIS MODDED ECONOBOX SON.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Are y'all seriously arguing with a guy that thinks he's hot shit because of a bike, civic, and 2 trucks?

LOL.

DONT MESS WITH HIM HE HAS AFTERMARKET STEELIES ON HIS MODDED ECONOBOX SON.

Quote Originally Posted by UWISH View Post
    he must have run out of things to say. Use your words big guy. c'mon. you can do it...
    CD5 Accord

Thread closed. I've read enough vaginal bleeding in this thread. If you wish (get it UWISH, yuk yuk) to continue talking shit do it in the WL where it belongs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234