Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Nother night set

Hybrid View

Default 'Nother night set

Angel wanted some more shots done, I wanted some more time to play with a few more ideas and my other lens on a couple shots. So this is the result. C&C welcome. and i'm sorry if the pics go away, apparently i've blown up my limit for the month on flickr

Blog / Don't Click
    Local Photographer
    I <3 Stupid People :boobies:

you were right james, the lighting does look good

I <3 my KA-T.

​ka-t.org

Certified Gearhead

Clean bro i'm luvin it ur gettin better trust me....
    I was told one's Passion is Endless...

the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like. and the pics are great! I love how you did the lighting. Overall, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by EG_Ryder View Post
    the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like. and the pics are great! I love how you did the lighting. Overall, great job!
    lol, it is done very nicely imo. and thanks guys.
    Blog / Don't Click
    Local Photographer

.:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EG_Ryder View Post
    the car is a good example of what a car with a body kit should look like.
    if by that you mean painted, yes.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
    if by that you mean painted, yes.
    I agree. In all honesty, I don't think it looks good at all. They only thing going for it is that it appears to be put together with quality in mind instead of just junked on there.

The picture quality is good, though, e30power. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

The car looks like shit.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    The car looks like shit.
    U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy...i believe my car was well put together i dont have a huge wing in the back getting ready for lift off...second my car is not primered and has not been for longer than a few hours..i dont have a mixed matched body kit like most of these dudes out here..i'm all about shows and quality hoping to get more feedback of my car in person....

Quote Originally Posted by Endless3763 View Post
    U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy...i believe my car was well put together i dont have a huge wing in the back getting ready for lift off...second my car is not primered and has not been for longer than a few hours..i dont have a mixed matched body kit like most of these dudes out here..i'm all about shows and quality hoping to get more feedback of my car in person....
    Yes, I am talking, I said that. I'm supporting gay pride? LOL With what? A German flag? It may be well put together, if you like it that's what matters, I don't...AT ALL. Not everyone can like your work.

Good thing you don't have a wing, then you'd be a ricer.

not big into bodykits.... but nice pics!

man dis shit is clean car even wit da kit....clean car angel.....why didnt u tell me u was doing dis afta barrett i would hav cam along havent took pics of my car in a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Foe-Doe View Post
    man dis shit is clean car even wit da kit....clean car angel.....why didnt u tell me u was doing dis afta barrett i would hav cam along havent took pics of my car in a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time
    Speak English.

i didnt kno i still was n high school ......hahahaha

Pictures aren't bad at all, the subject on the other hand is a fail.

good pics and I like this civic.....a lot nicer than most on here.....

it is nicely put together. But it is still ugly.
    :idb:

Thanks to all on the photo comments, as for angels car, i personally hate bullshit kits etc on cars for the most part, but this one i'm ok with because he doesn't run around racing people, he doesn't rev it, he drives it calmly. as i said with the last thread i made, its not everyones cup of tea. thank you for your opinions to all, but i wanted to share for those who may enjoy this style of car, and get some feedback on my shooting.

simon - lawls. exactly what i expected out of you.
    Blog / Don't Click
    Local Photographer

I wouldn't have picked that style of body kit but that's why it's his car!

Quality is great which is really important with this styling.

Good pictures.

Keep up the good work, both of you!
    Got a MINI? Don't talk to me.

FUCK your FADS

Quote Originally Posted by MINI View Post
    I wouldn't have picked that style of body kit but that's why it's his car!
    exactly, not the best looking kit but its well put together. Its painted, doesn't have strange gaps everywhere, and looks good for what it is. You will see at IA what a nasty body kit looks like (if you go). A buddy of mine is suppose to be driving the car he just bought that he is going to give some SEVERE de-riceafacation!

U talkin? Looks like you supporting gay pride there buddy.....
    I am curious, dude, as to why you only quoted simon and insulted him when pretty much everyone said the same thing about your car.

Quote Originally Posted by e30pwr View Post
    but this one i'm ok with because he doesn't run around racing people, he doesn't rev it, he drives it calmly.
    The way I see it is that body kits aren't any better looking if you drive like a normal person. To me, it's how the car is presented as a work that says it. Like I said before, the fact that it appears to have been done with quality in mind is a good thing. Doesn't look half-assed or whatever. But as was said before, it's his car and that's all that matters. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
    The way I see it is that body kits aren't any better looking if you drive like a normal person. To me, it's how the car is presented as a work that says it. Like I said before, the fact that it appears to have been done with quality in mind is a good thing. Doesn't look half-assed or whatever. But as was said before, it's his car and that's all that matters. Later, QD.
    To me, part of the car is the way its driven. IDK how well you know a few cars around atlanta that drift, but take for example Chris' S14 with the LS motor; His car has a kit, and all the body parts are ziptied on, normally i would tear a car apart for having mismatched gaps and shit, however I know how he drives the piss out of that car and its his toy, his drift car. I have seen him wreck it and tear panels off, zip em back on and keep rolling. Yeah it looks like shit with fucked up bumpers etc, but he drives the fucker hard. How does this relate to Angel's car? Well, to me its a show car, its meant to look good, park hard, and have individual style. It does that damn well imo. If he rolled around rev'ing the motor and cocking about I would call him a ricer like some of the kids who frequent the Barrett parkway meet. The car is a part of the person who owns it, when you judge the car you judge the owner. And half the time the owner makes the car's public opinion, the mods the owner does to it, the way he drives it. I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines. See how the driver driving the car can give an opinion of the car as well?
    Blog / Don't Click
    Local Photographer

To me, part of the car is the way its driven. IDK how well you know a few cars around atlanta that drift, but take for example Chris' S14 with the LS motor; His car has a kit, and all the body parts are ziptied on, normally i would tear a car apart for having mismatched gaps and shit, however I know how he drives the piss out of that car and its his toy, his drift car. I have seen him wreck it and tear panels off, zip em back on and keep rolling. Yeah it looks like shit with fucked up bumpers etc, but he drives the fucker hard. How does this relate to Angel's car? Well, to me its a show car, its meant to look good, park hard, and have individual style. It does that damn well imo. If he rolled around rev'ing the motor and cocking about I would call him a ricer like some of the kids who frequent the Barrett parkway meet. The car is a part of the person who owns it, when you judge the car you judge the owner. And half the time the owner makes the car's public opinion, the mods the owner does to it, the way he drives it. I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines. See how the driver driving the car can give an opinion of the car as well?
    I can say I know where you're coming from with this and agree to an extent.

I could drive by you QD in my car and drive normally and you would know nothing different, but if I fly by you, downshift, try to get you to race etc, you will probably think less of me as a person and think i am a ricer or something along those lines.
    In a way, I agree with you. But I don't judge the looks of a car by the owner/driver. If you drive a nice looking car like a dumbass, then you're a dumbass with a nice looking car. If you drive normally with a POS, then that's what you're doing. I get it all the time, myself. I used to have people calling me an asshole and all kinds of shit, but turn around and say I've got a badass car. If I like a car, I like the car, regardless of who drives it and how.

And I don't get into using the tired internet lingo on things. Lolol. Later, QD.

Certified Gearhead

there's two things there's talking shit being disrespectful and giving an honest opinion everybody else gave an honest opinion which i respect but if you talking shit u get's no respect from me that's how i see it (your car looks like shit)= disrespect.... but o well can't control stupid comments like that everybody else it dont mattter to me im a man who can handle an honest opinion but don't talk shit cause you will be shitted on right back that's how i feel.....

there's two things there's talking shit being disrespectful and giving an honest opinion everybody else gave an honest opinion which i respect but if you talking shit u get's no respect from me that's how i see it (your car looks like shit)+ disrespecet but o well can't control stupid comments like that everybody else it dont mattter to me im a man who can handle an honest opinion but don't talk shit cause you will be shitted on right back that's how i feel.....
    It's IA, take it or leave it.

Certified Gearhead

It's IA, take it or leave it.
    Ur right it is IA that's why you can feel free to talk shit but when in person it's hiding behind a bush like a lil bitch i will be at import alliance for further feed back in person

Ur right it is IA that's why you can feel free to talk shit but when in person it's hiding behind a bush like a lil bitch i will be at import alliance for further feed back in person
    Why WOULDN'T I walk up and say "hey I don't like your car it's ugly." if you asked for my opinion? What are you going to do? Say "hey I don't like yours either!"

Then we shake hands, laugh, and walk away? lol I didn't say "you're a dumb fuck ricer I fucked your mom and your car is ugly as fuck die in a fire." Did I? No. It's a car, not a personal attack. Call my car ugly as fuck or a piece of shit I say thanks for looking!

Oh wow... nice pics, gross car. Just sayin.
    Real Friends > Car Clubs

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Prime. View Post
    Oh wow... nice pics, gross car. Just sayin.
    Much Respect i appreciate that...

Certified Gearhead

I agree. In all honesty, I don't think it looks good at all. They only thing going for it is that it appears to be put together with quality in mind instead of just junked on there.

The picture quality is good, though, e30power. Later, QD.

= RESPECT

The car looks like shit.
    =DISRESPECT and i will add a fuck you back to it.....

Quote Originally Posted by mistergou View Post
    not big into bodykits.... but nice pics!
    = RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by HachiDori View Post
    Pictures aren't bad at all, the subject on the other hand is a fail.
    =RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by G.C View Post
    it is nicely put together. But it is still ugly.
    =RESPECT

Did i make a point? But anyway it's for the shots helping my boy james out with his project and i think he's a good kid with a great mind the quality in the photos came out great!!

= RESPECT

=DISRESPECT and i will add a fuck you back to it.....

= RESPECT

=RESPECT

=RESPECT

Did i make a point? But anyway it's for the shots helping my boy james out with his project and i think he's a good kid with a great mind the quality in the photos came out great!!
    Ok let me put it this way, the car looks well done, but is ugly as fuck in MY OPINION.

Certified Gearhead

Ok let me put it this way, the car looks well done, but is ugly as fuck in MY OPINION.
    Come see me tomorrow at import alliance so we can talk about how ugly my car looks and how gay yours look that's if your really a man i dont have time for this hope to see you around soon

Come see me tomorrow at import alliance so we can talk about how ugly my car looks and how gay yours look that's if your really a man i dont have time for this hope to see you around soon
    Hey man. Now you're crossing the line, dude. It's one thing to talk shit or whatever, but to threaten isn't cool. Or tolerated. Please calm down with that as it's not even really necessary. Later, QD.

Certified Gearhead

Hey man. Now you're crossing the line, dude. It's one thing to talk shit or whatever, but to threaten isn't cool. Or tolerated. Please calm down with that as it's not even really necessary. Later, QD.
    it's not a threat im whilling to have a car talk in person with this gay dude hopefully he wont try to grab my ass....Shouldnt be hard to spot a gay porche in atlanta....

Certified Gearhead

Ur just wasting your time bro sorry i read two words and didnt wanna read the rest dont take it offensive

Ur just wasting your time bro sorry i read two words and didnt wanna read the rest dont take it offensive
    That's "top notch" of you, then. They should be proud. Later, QD.

if im not mistaken you have had this car liek this for aloooong time. kitted and all, looks like you took good care of it. i like that you kept that color.. wasnt that a 1 year only color in the 1st year of those civics?

wow... hey Angel chill out man. its just the interwebzz. you know when you have a honda and try to be individual, it happens all the time.

and Simon, I love your don't give a flying fuck attitude. it keeps me lol'ing, but just remember some people take this internet business wayyyy to seriously.

QD, way to look out for people man. I know alot of people think your a dick but when you offer advice, its usually on point.

e30pwr, good shots man!
    Last edited by gforce71; 04-10-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    Trying to argue the fact that you have the fastest Honda, is like arguing the fact that you have the smallest penis.

[DIRT] SNOW TARMAC

Quote Originally Posted by gforce71 View Post
    wow... hey Angle chill out man. its just the interwebzz. you know when you have a honda and try to be individual, it happens all the time.

and Simon, I love your don't give a flying fuck attitude. it keeps me lol'ing, but just remember some people take this internet business wayyyy to seriously.

QD, way to look out for people man. I know alot of people think your a dick but when you offer advice, its usually on point.

e30pwr, good shots man!
    Um... Androo?
    Angle

Angel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast