Thread: $1000 car.THAT RUNS!!!

Threaded View

Default $1000 car.THAT RUNS!!!

I picked up monday my 97 Mitsubishi Mirage DE 1.5 5-spd
    It wasn't in the greatest condition.It was very dirty and still has a radiator and exhaust leak.But other than that runs good.Been in a accident or two.Clear title.Since i've had it I've Put in a Alpine 9886 CD/MP3/AAC/WMA player,A set of Alpine Type-R Component spealers,And 8000K Hid's.I got it for a grand and it made it back from covington with no water...hahaha it all leaked out.but didn't overheat :/???idk whats up with that.but oh well.oh and i have pinstriped it took the interior apart and cleaned it 99%(just one seat left)But pplease don't come in here bashing on it...I like it.And it's not yours so keep your negative comments to yourself.Thanks

Last edited by miragemaniac; 02-25-2010 at 04:32 PM.

What do you mean YOU people?!