Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two well done Genesis Coupes

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u View Post
    Raybuck and Bkgen ya'll missed the point I was making. The Genesis coupe could've be called the Tiburon and the Genesis coupe woud've matched the sedan like the old Acura Legend coupe.
    I understood what you meant when you said that. But The thing is they wanted to get rid of that low entry level coupe for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u View Post
    Well if they discontinued the tibby then ok , but who would pay 35k for a Hyundai ? You would cause you brought a Genesis coupe which is still a Hyundai. Then you said it makes no sense to make a high end coupe? Why did the make the Genesis,Equus sedans because they're ready to enter the higher end markets at a cheaper price.
    There is NO WAY in hell I'd buy a Hyundai that cost over $33k. I love the Genesis sedan and equus, but I couldn't spend that much on a Hyundai. I wouldn't even buy the 3.8 Track Genesis. For that money I'd buy a G37, or for a little more a 135i.

I bought the Genesis because it had all the things I was looking for: It had to be brand new, under 26k, manual, rwd, 4+ seats, and have great aftermarket potential. Give me another car that fits those qualifications?

Quote Originally Posted by raybuck View Post
    I bought the Genesis because it had all the things I was looking for: It had to be brand new, under 26k, manual, rwd, 4+ seats, and have great aftermarket potential. Give me another car that fits those qualifications?

*crickets*

I hate this thread. The more I look at it, the more I want one for the DD. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123