Thread: My New Project

TOYOTA1515

Default My New Project

When i finish with this you guys are getting amaized!

It will be Powered by a 800+ whp 2JZ engine

roflcopter V-Spec II

Then we can race it against my RB30 S13!

banned mother fucker

sweet ride, that will be sick

Tight!

Um, whats the status on the Celica?
    Lexus GS300

TOYOTA1515

Quote Originally Posted by SL33P3R View Post
    Um, whats the status on the Celica?
    Shell for sale with factory suspension all chassi work included (but no roll cage) fuel cell included, good platform for drift with frame connectors and set up for a 2jz and r154!
    thats the status!

Didnt you start the celica like 3 years ago or something?
    Lexus GS300

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but what kind of car is that? Seems odd to throw a 2Jz into it unless you have a bountiful supply stashed somewhere. Still, will be sick once finished. Hope it comes along as smooth as possible.
    Your sig gave me a seizure.

- IA Management

www.facebook.com/wes.monteith

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" -Mike Tyson

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

A 2jz in that? Yay, it'll be as fast as a stock Civic.

Wow...don't you dare desecrate a Mopar! Haha, we have a 71 swinger with a 512 stroker in the garage. So I'm kinda partial to keep the cars with the same family engines. If you must build a straight 6, then build and boost the slant 6 that might came in your car!

What year is that 70 or 71 Swinger? Love the color combo, with the vinyl top. Looks like its in amazing shape! I'm kinda curious to see the build sheet, sine the car has the bumper guards, rally rims, and the vinyl top...(btw there is 2 located in the interior, one up under the rear seat, and the other on the outside of the glove box)

Good luck! Just please take care of the car, these A bodys are getting hard to find! Lmk when you start rippin shit out, we can use some of those parts!
    JJSPEC Racing
    "He who judges a book by its cover will soon be staring at taillights."

TOYOTA1515

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    A 2jz in that? Yay, it'll be as fast as a stock Civic.
    First, your comment is just a proof of your lack of knowledge on cars, this Dart weight less than a factory MK4 Supra at 2900 to 3100 lbs. i have seen 3500 lbs Supras in the low 8's in the 1/4 mile, definetlly you are subestimating the 2JZ power kid.

TOYOTA1515

Quote Originally Posted by WalkS View Post
    Wow...don't you dare desecrate a Mopar! Haha, we have a 71 swinger with a 512 stroker in the garage. So I'm kinda partial to keep the cars with the same family engines. If you must build a straight 6, then build and boost the slant 6 that might came in your car!

What year is that 70 or 71 Swinger? Love the color combo, with the vinyl top. Looks like its in amazing shape! I'm kinda curious to see the build sheet, sine the car has the bumper guards, rally rims, and the vinyl top...(btw there is 2 located in the interior, one up under the rear seat, and the other on the outside of the glove box)

Good luck! Just please take care of the car, these A bodys are getting hard to find! Lmk when you start rippin shit out, we can use some of those parts!
    Hey i know what you mean and trust me this car is not going to be taken appart or modded into a race car this is going to be keept as street friendlly as posible, i know my mopars real good these A bodys are the shit bro, broadcast sheet behind the rear seat springs and all the other litlle things and options, this one in particular is a slant 6 interior are just perfect, it is in super great shape, and i may eliminate the vinil top (never like em)
    I will install the 2jz in a way it can be easylly replaced later on for a new 5.7 hemi cuz i want one of those new hemis on my mopar but i am just curious to see this with the 2jz, hell it is a 800+ HP engine it got to be awesome and driveable, but trust me i wont do anything that damage the integrity of the mopar in order to do this,

but yes it will be minitubed and the leaf springs will be relocated to acomodate bigger tires in the back and the Drag race street strip look is the look to have in these car!

Awesome man, I know you do awesome fabrication work. I can't wait to see you start on it. Hell I want to help actually! haha. Are you going to use super stock leaf springs? I suggest using Cal-trac bars with the leaf springs you got now.
    JJSPEC Racing

And you should take it to the big Mopar 3 day race at SGMP, boy will you piss alot of people off...haha
    JJSPEC Racing

TOYOTA1515

Awesome man, I know you do awesome fabrication work. I can't wait to see you start on it. Hell I want to help actually! haha. Are you going to use super stock leaf springs? I suggest using Cal-trac bars with the leaf springs you got now.
    yeap but i am fabricating my own set it is easy to do, plus the superstock leaf with 2 inches drop will work too also considering the caltrack monoleaf but lets see!

TOYOTA1515

And you should take it to the big Mopar 3 day race at SGMP, boy will you piss alot of people off...haha
    I know, thats the intention.