Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed & Mischief's ~ Midnight Cruise ~ Pictures

Not going to lie, saw this reaction coming from a mile away.....
    ///M6

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney11286
    Not going to lie, saw this reaction coming from a mile away.....
    Lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

^lol IA for you.

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    Mike how well do you know me? How you even met me in person? When did you deal with me? Yet you claim to know how i act.
    I think you forgot the whole "cancelled" check thing
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    I think you forgot the whole "cancelled" check thing
    feel free to make a sep thread if you feel like.

I wonder why you don't address my comment/concern. Later, QD.

why? that was done already. You asked how i knew what kind of character you are, i answered.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Hope to get some more gear before the day cruise so I can get some in motion shots and some different angles than those I was limited to this time.
    I wish I could drive and shoot at the same time though.

-zen motors-

whats this shit about having to register on your site to see the pics? that shit is stupid wack!!

post the pics up here please

Man this is soo stupid and pointless. Ia has to be one of the worst and less supportive automotive sites around right now. I dont understand what the big issue is with the meet, and why you all are butt hurt about everything. But continue to complain about how wack the scene is, and how there is nothing in atlanta. And people try to put something together, that you dont even try to or come close to doing.. and everyone has so much to say about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I wonder why you don't address my comment/concern. Later, QD.
    i already have in previous threads and PM's no need for me to repeat it.

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    whats this shit about having to register on your site to see the pics? that shit is stupid wack!!

post the pics up here please
    Not really worth registering for, IMHO.
    Pick any car pic thread on IA and browse it and it'll be about the same as looking at the pics over on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    Man this is soo stupid and pointless. Ia has to be one of the worst and less supportive automotive sites around right now. I dont understand what the big issue is with the meet, and why you all are butt hurt about everything. But continue to complain about how wack the scene is, and how there is nothing in atlanta. And people try to put something together, that you dont even try to or come close to doing.. and everyone has so much to say about everything.
    VERY TRUE

why? that was done already. You asked how i knew what kind of character you are, i answered.
    Yea it's done already and that told you how i act? That wasn't between me and you, heck you agreed with what i posted lol. It's been squashed between who ever i dealt with.

You are far from knowing my character.

i already have in previous threads and PM's no need for me to repeat it.
    No you haven't. You told me and a few others that this was for "high end cars only." Doesn't seem to be the case at all after the fact.

Then, a couple of pages ago in this thread, you said it wasn't to be a high end cars only. You never responded to that. Later, QD.

-zen motors-

you have to understand one thing. its not about the meet or who went to the meet for these guys.... its about how it was represented. if you are going to "claim" the illest of the ATL....... well, you better step up and produce the "illest of the atl."

i'm pretty sure thats the main reason why everyone has their panties all bunched up. honestly, when i first read the title, i was like, this is going to be damn hard to live up to... "the illest of the atl." theres alot of damn nice cars in the greater atlanta region and to even touch on 5% of them would be hard as hell to do. now ofcourse if you are connected like that then its a different story. i wasn't going to put it past sunny to come up with some ill cars, but in the end.. there were some nice cars that showed up, people had a good time, and there was def. room for improvement.

there def. wasn't the "illest" of the atl, but who knows, maybe the next one will surpass this one and the first one. you gotta give the man a little credit for putting forth the effort and following through. i, for one, know i have juggled the idea of a dope atl video and never moved on it.

you have to understand one thing. its not about the meet or who went to the meet for these guys.... its about how it was represented. if you are going to "claim" the illest of the ATL....... well, you better step up and produce the "illest of the atl."

i'm pretty sure thats the main reason why everyone has their panties all bunched up. honestly, when i first read the title, i was like, this is going to be damn hard to live up to... "the illest of the atl." theres alot of damn nice cars in the greater atlanta region and to even touch on 5% of them would be hard as hell to do. now ofcourse if you are connected like that then its a different story. i wasn't going to put it past sunny to come up with some ill cars, but in the end.. there were some nice cars that showed up, people had a good time, and there was def. room for improvement.

there def. wasn't the "illest" of the atl, but who knows, maybe the next one will surpass this one and the first one. you gotta give the man a little credit for putting forth the effort and following through. i, for one, know i have juggled the idea of a dope atl video and never moved on it.
    Yessir. This is it. It was touted to be something it definitely wasn't. He told people high end only, lolol. Then you see pics of Subarus and the like.

And I'm not knocking the fun time the folks probably had. Later, QD.

why is there so much hate in here? i met sonny and he seemed like a really cool dude. the cruse was fun, and its really cool that he is trying to put together events like this in atlanta. i see no one else doing anything like this, nor even coming close to organizing anything for that matter. this isnt a thread to hate on his car nor him. how old are you people? the level of maturity on this site is so insanely low its outrageous. the import scene in atlanta has become nothing but haters, and is continuing to go down. i dont even go to meets or anything anymore because its just filled with this kind of crap. i was on the cruse, it was awesome, fun and something that doesnt happen in atlanta too often. so when one of you puts together something like this then feel free to hate. otherwise please talk elsewhere

i agree.. but all the extra stuff is stupid. people coming in here to pick apart the whole event, out of spite. It just seems stupid and annoys me at how people act on IA. He tod us alot of cars didnt show up, and ther was horrible traffic on the way to the V that slowed alot of things down. And alot of cars that showed up that were not invited i hear. it just bugs me about IA, the dont do shit to support the "scene" and than shoot down everything mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lude_91
    this isnt a thread to hate on his car nor him.
    From the OP himself:

"we thrive on what our participants thought and viewers think."

but all the extra stuff is stupid. people coming in here to pick apart the whole event,
    But there was only 1 person doing that. Later, QD.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

ill be with you on this one.

Lets see:

Nice porsche, cute brunette, rest of it is a bunch of cars A) ive seen already B) i could see at the varsity C) photos are too dark anyway D) definetly not the illest of ATL D) not worthy of its own thread IMO

I mean if you guys had fun, thats cool, no problems with that. Im just stating my opinion from an "event" kind of view. I dont see anything exciting or "OOOO" "AWWWWWWW"

Like i said before, people that were there prob had more fun than someone like me who wasnt there and is looking at pics.
    There was more than one Porsche and the black twin turbo isn't stock under the decklid (even if few Porsche short of TT's are "exotic").

The cars were more high-end builds than high end exotics with at least a couple being 700-1,000+hp. Aim high and accept somewhere in the middle.

An automotive event with 40+ cars and half a dozen photographers present isn't worthy of a thread?

The photos are dark? Ever stepped outside after the sun goes down? Most of my photos reproduced the scene exactly how any human could view it...and I don't use flashes or strobes on cars. Do you really want to see the layer of bugs on the front of cars that have been driving around all night anyways?

I read the reviews on Death Race, and a few other car movies with night scenes, and I don't seen anyone complaining about them showing lack of detail unless something was exploding in a ball of fire.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbckiexx
    go hear what? it's the internet, i can't hear anything. i definitely can't hear a link to a web page.

i do not care if a couple suby fanboys like your lame car, it's lame, you're lame, and the fact that your posting a link to make yourself seem unlame, is fucking lame.
    You never replied back to my post in the V10 e30 M3 thread, pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by roxie911
    Fixed

And I agree with this also. Had I even known about this I would've brought my 911 out....that would've been at least one more "high-end" car, I guess.

Good pics though. I wish there were more pics of that speed yellow Porsche
    Had you known about it? You have OVER 500 posts on Import Atlanta the month leading up the event. If 9/10 of them weren't in 2 threads you might have seen what else goes on lol!

How many of those posts state your car is broke or not running right in the past month anyways...?
    Last edited by speedminded; 08-24-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Public Enemy #1

Dam and to think I called this out over a week ago in the other thread, and caught tons of shit for it...and was told that I was the only one thinking this was a mobile varsity meet!

i wouldnt be as harsh as this, but yes, thats how sonny acts. But i have dealt with him before he was all "mr" promotor or wannabe promoter.
    I don't know what he does for work, but I've been to two things that he has promoted, and he did a pretty good job at getting pretty cool people together (other than those two american car ricers from the Publix parking lot ).

I can find something that I don't like about everybody at the meets if I am around you a couple of hours, but you don't see me complaining about it on IA.

Unless someone does something stupid that can ruin someone else's fun time at the car meets, people should not be complaining about them or bashing on them on IA.

I know IA wouldn't like that anymore, cause than they wouldn't be getting as many sponsors as they are, since everyone loves DRAMA.

Oh yeah, and take it to WHORSE LOUNGE!!!

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by DGPhotoz
    I don't know what he does for work, but I've been to two things that he has promoted, and he did a pretty good job at getting pretty cool people together (other than those two american car ricers from the Publix parking lot ).

I can find something that I don't like about everybody at the meets if I am around you a couple of hours, but you don't see me complaining about it on IA.

Unless someone does something stupid that can ruin someone else's fun time at the car meets, people should not be complaining about them or bashing on them on IA.

I know IA wouldn't like that anymore, cause than they wouldn't be getting as many sponsors as they are, since everyone loves DRAMA.

Oh yeah, and take it to WHORSE LOUNGE!!!
    jesus, like red much?

Who's fucking ugly Silver subaru is that? With that big pointless black wing, god that things hideous. 100% atrocious.
    You drive an almost stock 06 STI and you call that ugly? And you are an idiot that calls his car "Becky"? Wow, I'm sure a lot of people care about your opinion.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

RED MEANS ANGER GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

I see where each side is coming from, but some people have been crossing the boundaries.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded

You never replied back to my post in the V10 e30 M3 thread, pussy.

i forgot that shitty thread existed. who are you calling a pussy mr. mid 20's live with my parents jobless loser?
    Way Too Big

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ) Riveting tale, chap.

The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert
    You drive an almost stock 06 STI and you call that ugly? And you are an idiot that calls his car "Becky"? Wow, I'm sure a lot of people care about your opinion.
    You sir are an idiot. My join thread from over a year ago, has nothing to do with what i drive now. I sold that STI many moons ago, they're shitty cars.
    Way Too Big

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

_██_

Amazing looking pictures guys. I am truly amazed at the quality of the pictures since it was night time. I am guessing all the ideas with using spot lights and going at a slower pace really worked out. GREAT JOB guys! I can't wait to see the video.
    The GIRL that actually has a clue.... :boobies:

2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7 T56
    2003 Honda Accord V6
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4

"Who Gives a Fuck?" Crew member #003

Basically what dan said. Its a mediocre presentation at best. Sorry that's my opinion. Jitb im not butthurt. This isn't my sort of thing anyway. When someone puts on an event called illest of atl cars and this is the result , I'll voice my criticism

A halfass show might as well be no show at all.

I would of thought with the elitest attitudes going around that there would have been a better showing.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

i forgot that shitty thread existed. who are you calling a pussy mr. mid 20's live with my parents jobless loser?
    You talk a good game, let's see a pic of you and your precious "Beckie".

I haven't lived with my parents in a decade, sorry. I've been working for myself paying all my bills since January...nice try anyways.

Damn...........

Jason you have skills no doubt but that shot of the z06 and a few others IMO is way too dark
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by theshowme
    I was there, saw a photo of my ride, had a good time....no complaints.....except maybe a few more shots of my car would have been cool. Count me in for next time!
    The one chilling in the parking lot with flashes or sitting in traffic on 85?

You talk a good game, let's see a pic of you and your precious "Beckie".
    His name could be "blackie." That works too. Or "Buckie." Which would be weird.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    His name could be "blackie." That works too. Or "Buckie." Which would be weird.

-Ant.
    His car is named Beckie.

1. I thought there was a no bashing rule
    2. I think we got the point on who wasn't impressed with the event, no need rehashing the same comments over and over
    3. Seems a lot of people were butthurt they were not invited or couldn't go and wished failure on the event, now see it as a failure and feel vindicated in a childish way.
    4. The OP tried to put it together and its hard to have success with ELITE cars the first try. Getting Elite cars out is not the same as getting the usual cars out. Its a lot tougher.
    5. There is constructive criticism and there is being negative.

I might not be blown away by the pics but it was a good try and hopefully next time it will be better.
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

His car is named Beckie.
    paying your own bills since january?! impressive bro!

my cars name is beckie? you sure about that?

who says i have a car?

maybe i drive a tonka truck.

I dont have the urge to post my car and try to impress a bunch of adolescents, unlike desi, my internet popularity is not important to me. I don't need to lie and act like im the coolest person on planet earth to make friends.
    Way Too Big

_██_

everything and all the pics came out sick

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast