Today I was at a customer and I looked in the back of the shop and I saw this![]()
Today I was at a customer and I looked in the back of the shop and I saw this![]()
zoom-zoom-zoom
Weird. I don't like it, but I guess it's a cool concept for the car.
lol that's crazy...ugly though IMO
must have been somewhere on buford highway
HF
Originally Posted by csmiths98AV6
or atlanta hwy in gainsville
TOO BIG
Wow, thats just ugly!
"Damn, Its Tyler"RaceReadyDevelopments
![]()
![]()
Originally Posted by Fast-Tech
needs a roof
Soon!!
seen him around the lawrenceville area before
You get a cookieOriginally Posted by BlackDubs
![]()
zoom-zoom-zoom
wow, i just looks like a 240, but fwd, what could be worse?
- 06 sentra spec v
right click save as! lol
drove by him on pleasant hill
well that's cool i guess... and yeah, the back of the car could have been done a whole lot better, i hope they didnt need to use the trunk anytime soon, kinda molded now.
kill yoself! NOW!
~DB4LYFE
07 Honda GD3
thats ugly as shit! they could have at least left the rear seats uncovered and it would look a little better...
so in this case, the DA mean's DUMB ASS.
FUGLY
ugly as hell, i see it every now and then on 316.
__________________
1993 Honda Civic - stolen
2001 Honda Accord - sold
1995 Acura Integra - sold
2003 Audi A4 - current
from the rear it looks like a convertible 240.....
Did everyone miss that the trunk is molded in? Lolol.
shoulda kept it a four seater.
Ctrl+Z