Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private GT-R photoshoot

Default Private GT-R photoshoot

enjoy.

Last edited by "ridge"racer; 08-17-2008 at 11:39 AM.
    Yeah, I know.

O sweet Jesus....

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Woww that color is hott

may try and bring it to the nissan meet, who knows.
    Yeah, I know.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Nice pics, gay car

nice shots......the car itself still doesnt do anything for me
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Yea great shots and the paint color is hott, But the car doesn't do anything for me.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

Quote Originally Posted by Fast-Tech
    Yea great shots and the paint color is hott, But the car doesn't do anything for me.
    i said the same thing. then i had the ride of my life. pics dont do it justice, i wasnt a fan either but in person, its a monster.
    Yeah, I know.

nice ass pics...and that car does something for me

who the hell has a pirate ship in their garden?

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "ridge"racer
    i said the same thing. then i had the ride of my life. pics dont do it justice, i wasnt a fan either but in person, its a monster.
    It was the opposite for me, I hated it, then rode in one, and REALLY hated it.

Well I hated the GTR at first, but it is defiantly growing on me. I haven't seen one in person yet though. Nice shots

oh goodness...

:fapfap:

jack sparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    who the hell has a pirate ship in their garden?

My tongue is bleeding.

Love the shots, car is ok.

love it!

I really didn't appreciate these things all that much until I saw one in person. Beautiful cars, I really just want to drive one. People can hate all they want but that is one badass mode of transportation.

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Seen a gtr in person, and I am buying one next year. The problem is if he paid above sticker for it he is dumb, because next year you will be able to get the car much easier. But the color is great and it is a nice car.
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Turblag
    Seen a gtr in person, and I am buying one next year. The problem is if he paid above sticker for it he is dumb, because next year you will be able to get the car much easier. But the color is great and it is a nice car.

it aint trickin if u got it

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    it aint trickin if u got it
    wrong, because if you pay 90k or more for a cars value, that sits at 68k for a base and 71k for a premium you got tricked. They will be cheaper next year, you have people wanting the first and that is fine, but cars do and will have bugs. Also you won't be able to sell that car for what you paid for it.
    Resize sig area!

wrong, because if you pay 90k or more for a cars value, that sits at 68k for a base and 71k for a premium you got tricked. They will be cheaper next year, you have people wanting the first and that is fine, but cars do and will have bugs. Also you won't be able to sell that car for what you paid for it.

lol, u see this is what bad information on message boards does to people..... im curious as to how many people you have told this too? Or did someone tell u this?

Bad info? obvious you aren't in the car business, well I am. Do you remember when the 06 zo6 came out? What were people paying for it, um 92k to 103k. Do you know how mush the value for one of those have dropped, you can pick a used one with low miles up for 55k to 58k. What is that difference about 34k.
    Resize sig area!

lol, u see this is what bad information on message boards does to people..... im curious as to how many people you have told this too? Or did someone tell u this?
    Also would you be a fool to pay 90k for one? That msrp price that is one the sticker has already paid the dealer if they sale the car. If they sell it for 90k, you just made the dealers pocket fat not nissan's.
    Resize sig area!

Hey justin so you guys got them in finally? Bastard you were supposed to call me.
    Last edited by Alan®; 08-17-2008 at 03:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan®
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Also would you be a fool to pay 90k for one? That msrp price that is one the sticker has already paid the dealer if they sale the car. If they sell it for 90k, you just made the dealers pocket fat not nissan's.
    You're ruining the thread.

If you have the loot (which he obviously does, and you do not), then let the man pay whatever he wants for it.

Stop being a bench racer and keep this thread on point.

You can prove me wrong when you actually have the cash and post pictures the day you get it. Until then, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero

If you have the loot (which he obviously does, and you do not), then let the man pay whatever he wants for it.

You can prove me wrong when you actually have the cash and post pictures the day you get it. Until then, enjoy.
    ****stick shut up. you are driving a overpriced pig also. I have been through numerous cars, as have been seen on this board. don;t be crazy and pay over price that is whta I am saying.
    Resize sig area!

Bad info? obvious you aren't in the car business, well I am. Do you remember when the 06 zo6 came out? What were people paying for it, um 92k to 103k. Do you know how mush the value for one of those have dropped, you can pick a used one with low miles up for 55k to 58k. What is that difference about 34k.

YOU being int he car business should know that its regular practice for cars to sell at higher than MSRP, THATS HOW DEALERSHIPS MAKE THEIR MONEY.....its called PROFIT. I like how you compared a brand new 06 Zo6 to a 3 year old one with 58k on the clock...lol. My mom payed 22k for a brand new pt cruier in 2001...lol because she wanted it...and now they are 14-15k. You buy a car you can sell it, its yours. the markup hasnt been that high in the gtr's. And seeing that they are becoming more seen, it wont get much worse.

No actually he's right. I too am in the car business and Brian speaks the troof.
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

That's one bad ass house!!!!!

Brian's really not ruining the thread. He's right and a bench racer is the last thing I would call him. Man's got bank and he knows what he's talking and It's good to seee that he's got the brains to go with the money unlike the bafoon's that will be paying $200-500k for a Zr-1

YOU being int he car business should know that its regular practice for cars to sell at higher than MSRP, THATS HOW DEALERSHIPS MAKE THEIR MONEY.....its called PROFIT. I like how you compared a brand new 06 Zo6 to a 3 year old one with 58k on the clock...lol. My mom payed 22k for a brand new pt cruier in 2001...lol because she wanted it...and now they are 14-15k. You buy a car you can sell it, its yours. the markup hasnt been that high in the gtr's. And seeing that they are becoming more seen, it wont get much worse.
    Actually it's common practice for regular cars to sell below MSRP due to manufacturer rebates, dealer incentives, and then dealer further discounting the car to make the deal. Invoice is not what dealer's pay for the car. Now on rare high performance cars like the GTR, it is common practice to jack up the price the first year but Brian is right. Next year they will be much easier to get and you will be able to get them for sticker if not maybe slightly below depending on credit.

Actualluy the mark up has been high, in some places they have been as high as 109k, I don't know what you call a markup but that is one. Dealerships make profit in selling at msrp wether you know it or not. It is in the msrp price, also dealers make a bulk of money overcharging you in the service area. Z06 I qouted you didn't even have 20k on the clock and it was a 07. I know a guy who also offerd to sell me his 06 with 3k on the clock for 60k and he paid 95k for it. He still has it and will sell it for 60k and it has 3,500 on the clock.
    Resize sig area!

1. this isnt a car that will have dealer rebates
    2. this isnt a GOD DAM zo6
    3. THIS ISNT A SERVICE or REPAIR BILL
    4. WE all know dealers dont pay invoice for the cars.
    5. Raise your hand if you can tell me how much this man payed for his car?
    6. THAN tell me how much every owner has payed for his?
    7. THAN tell me how many things on this green earth that has been in high demand has been released without some kind of markup at first.

7. THAN tell me how many things on this green earth that has been in high demand has been released without some kind of markup at first.
    Let me nip this in the bud. If I'm right they guy didn't buy it. It's not actually his it's the dealer's.

****stick shut up. you are driving a overpriced pig also. I have been through numerous cars, as have been seen on this board. don;t be crazy and pay over price that is whta I am saying.
    Wow, with you not knowing what I paid for my pig you can't really make a comment like you have.

Knowing what I paid for my pig and knowing I have the loot to afford my pig as well as knowing the excitement and joy I receive when I drive my pig is worth every penny to me.

Looking at your previous posts has me thinking exactly how I stated you right above, and that doesn't change.

So, with that in mind, if I have the wrong impression of you, then so be it.

No need to come in here bashing the owner of the Skyline. Keep your mouth shut and wait for your deal.

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Brian's really not ruining the thread. He's right and a bench racer is the last thing I would call him. Man's got bank and he knows what he's talking and It's good to seee that he's got the brains to go with the money unlike the bafoon's that will be paying $200-500k for a Zr-1
    Who are you again? His banker? Personal secretary? Friend?

I can call the man whatever I chose pertaining to his responses noted above.

Come off like an immature asshat, I'll be glad to call you one.

We clear?

kids like you is why I think people are so stupid. Just because you have a supercar, or what you call a supercar doen't mean markup. The are new car in demand this year that weren't marked up, from BMW, and Mercedes. Those dealers aren't marking their cars up so why should nissan dealers. If you want to pay over go ahead, but you lose in the long run. Also just because you have money doesn't matter. I have seen people spend life savings on a car and then loose everything. I have seen people be set for life and loose it all.
    Resize sig area!

Wow, with you not knowing what I paid for my pig you can't really make a comment like you have.

Knowing what I paid for my pig and knowing I have the loot to afford my pig as well as knowing the excitement and joy I receive when I drive my pig is worth every penny to me.

Looking at your previous posts has me thinking exactly how I stated you right above, and that doesn't change.

No need to come in here bashing the owner of the Skyline. Keep your mouth shut and wait for your deal.

We clear?
    Whoa why you attacking me? I haven't said a single negative word toward you. Turblag is a friend of a friend So i know enough about him to know he's doing well for himself not to mention none of his toys so far have been waht you would call cheap. Sorry if I came off as an imature asshat. Was not my intention.

that house is amazing. The car is ok. I'm starting to really like red ones.

We clear?
    Smart ass no one bashed him, I said it was dumb if he payed over for it. You flucking kids, you panties get wet because someone made a comment. STFU get a life people make comments to me everyday I don't take it to heart nor do I get mad. You act like you his boyfriend because I made a comment, you have to take up for him.
    Resize sig area!

kids like you is why I think people are so stupid. Just because you have a supercar, or what you call a supercar doen't mean markup. The are new car in demand this year that weren't marked up, from BMW, and Mercedes. Those dealers aren't marking their cars up so why should nissan dealers. If you want to pay over go ahead, but you lose in the long run. Also just because you have money doesn't matter. I have seen people spend life savings on a car and then loose everything. I have seen people be set for life and loose it all.
    *sigh*

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast