Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Private GT-R photoshoot

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    I'm not gonna waste my time telling you what i really think about how you view other people, but if you really see all people that proud of something that has sentimental value to them as low class....thats your problem. I guess in your eyes millionaires that are driving base model civics because they dont see cars as a symbol of wealth are low class too. Yes, my STI is a 2006 and i bought it when i was 19. And yes, right now i still live with mommy because my schooling costs are gonna be $83,000 a year when i start JU in spring for my flight training. Anything else you wanna poke fun at me for? I'll give you plenty more as you and Turblag like coming here to boast about all you two have accomplished.
    no just in his eyes,he thinks money means everything........but if being rich means id act like him,id rather live in a cardboard box

also nice pics man,these cars are stating to grow on my little bit

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    no just in his eyes,he thinks money means everything........but if being rich means id act like him,id rather live in a cardboard box

also nice pics man,these cars are stating to grow on my little bit

kayfunk knows hes a tard... that is why he is forced to stoop soo low and run his mouth under his friends SN. hes tried to run the rich guy scheme before.. but loved to lie about his rich man 350z being a nismo..

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    kayfunk knows hes a tard... that is why he is forced to stoop soo low and run his mouth under his friends SN. hes tried to run the rich guy scheme before.. but loved to lie about his rich man 350z being a nismo..
    o thats kayfunk?

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad
    o thats kayfunk?

yes it is...hilarious isnt it...lol

Wow, you guys ruined this thread.
    One Big Ass Mistake America

awesome car,nice pics!

All about them Dirty Birdz

Banned

Those pictures look insane! The GT-R is ok, the pictures I think is what is making it look so hot.

As a side note, a photo-shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, where a model poses for a photographer at a studio or out in a public location with professional assistance monitoring the models every move, or flaw she may have that may need correcting. Multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. Three pictures does not count as a "photo-shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by Evolve
    Those pictures look insane! The GT-R is ok, the pictures I think is what is making it look so hot.

As a side note, a photo-shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, where a model poses for a photographer at a studio or out in a public location with professional assistance monitoring the models every move, or flaw she may have that may need correcting. Multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. Three pictures does not count as a "photo-shoot."
    Everything not in bold i agree with. Everything in bold is pointless. We took about 70 pics, these we kept, but we had the wrong equipment so these pics arent that great.
    Last edited by "ridge"racer; 08-18-2008 at 04:16 PM.
    Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by "ridge"racer
    Everything not in bold i agree with. Everything in bold is pointless. We took about 70 pics, these we kept, but we had the wrong equipment so these pics arent that great.
    "Photo shoots" are done by photographers. Photographers don't bring the "wrong equipment" to a "photo shoot."
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    "Photo shoots" are done by photographers. Photographers don't bring the "wrong equipment" to a "photo shoot."
    You will have to forgive me, its kinda hard to pay attention to impoverished chumps who have as many posts as you, too much time on your hands?
    Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Turblag
    kids like you is why I think people are so stupid. Just because you have a supercar, or what you call a supercar doen't mean markup. The are new car in demand this year that weren't marked up, from BMW, and Mercedes. Those dealers aren't marking their cars up so why should nissan dealers. If you want to pay over go ahead, but you lose in the long run. Also just because you have money doesn't matter. I have seen people spend life savings on a car and then loose everything. I have seen people be set for life and loose it all.

You're the guy that blames oil companies for high gas prices aren't you? Nissan dealers are marking their **** up because PEOPLE ARE BUYING IT. Economics 101. BMW and Mercedes aren't very smart if they aren't selling their cars for the MAXIMUM value people are willing to pay. Supply and demand curves at work. Let people overpay, its their money. Most people that do it KNOW it will be cheaper in a year but they have enough money to do it NOW.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "ridge"racer
    What equipment did you need? You obviously had a camera and a lens...

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    What equipment did you need? You obviously had a camera and a lens...
    Well, yeah, we had a couple cameras, but we forgot some of the other lenses we needed, the photo shoot was kind of out of nowhere so there wasn't really any planning involved, hence why we didn't have all of our equipment. And we arent professionals, so we dont tote around everything we own on a regular basis.
    Yeah, I know.

I GOT IT!

this is crazy why does it matter to anyone how much he paid for a car that doesnt belong to anyone but the owner. if he make a million dollors a year and i got the money to blow thats on him. it really shouldnt matter, like stated earlier. it aint trickin if you got it, and its obvious he does so get over it. he doesnt care about it cause he has the car so why should you

everything is over charged at first remember when the 60gig ps3 came out people were spending $1000 on ebay to have them now their $399.
    Hybridaccord
    PS3 online screen name: Eiswritsat

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid90accord
    this is crazy why does it matter to anyone how much he paid for a car that doesnt belong to anyone but the owner. if he make a million dollors a year and i got the money to blow thats on him. it really shouldnt matter, like stated earlier. it aint trickin if you got it, and its obvious he does so get over it. he doesnt care about it cause he has the car so why should you

everything is over charged at first remember when the 60gig ps3 came out people were spending $1000 on ebay to have them now their $399.
    Yes, see you get it.

sex on wheels!

Lol, this looks like the one I saw at the Regal 18 up at Medlock that was "the first and only one in Georgia". Yet the guy had no explanation as to why there was one at the Varsity this month when he didn't go.

I read most the posts. enough is enough.

CLIFFS: (from what i've read)
    -piece of sh*t GTR was main topic
    -no1 likes it
    -turblag knows his sh*t.
    -random hero knocked on redgt for some reason
    -random hero also wanted to meet turblag and "bring the noise" but when confronted to meet up back out
    -JITB & Willum go at it for a bit
    -QD chimes in, everyone panics
    -Everyone boasts about how much money they dont make
    -kayfunk is a sessy man. haha
    -people still ***** about who's car is worth more
    -AnthonyF makes 2.7 million dollars a month and has 19 Ferrari's in a garage in Australia....I win only in my own mind though because the fact is that BTLFED is better than I am in every way.

more updates as I continue to read.
    Last edited by BTLFED; 08-19-2008 at 05:20 PM.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    AnthonyF makes 2.7 million dollars a month and has 19 Ferrari's in a garage in Australia....I win only in my own mind though because the fact is that BTLFED is better than I am in every way.
    QFT

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Turblag is a hater, hes owned a slow EVO and a Mustang COBRA, WOW, OOOOOOOOOOOOO big money man.

JITB is right, sorry this isnt your normal average run of the mill Z06 that is 10,000 units made per year.

This is a very LIMITED production less than 3000 units per year being made car. I think it was more towards 1300 cars per year IIRC.

That means the dealers will be able to get WHATEVER THEY WANT FOR THEM. The GTRs will not drop in price by next year because most of them will hold their value for a LONG TIME.

ANd its industry standard that a car loses 20% in value the second it drives off the lot , if its a regular production car.

If you really want one Brian you better have put your deposit down, because reports are that the second generation (that nissan hasnt even ANNOUNCED YET) are rumored to be getting waiting lists already.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Turblag
    See if you pay cost that is not a problem, because you are paying what it is worth. If you can get at cost for me I would buy one now, but likely I will wait.
    BULL**** LOL
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL Super mod fight in a locked thread!

This thread is ****ing stupid.

Who cares how ****ty the pics are anyways.

Everyone knows IA is full of people who are the most badass photographers, have the most badass cars, are the smartest people around, and also are loaded with cash.

If you don't fit in one of those categories this site isn't for you.

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

sweet pics and sweet as car..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Fuk you, fuk you...your cool, and fuk BTLFED

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Fuk you, fuk you...your cool, and fuk BTLFED

-Ant.
    How about this "ridge" racer fuk bag neg repped me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345