Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private GT-R photoshoot

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gah, It's Too Hard
    hahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!! buuuhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHA

what a looser

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! !!!!
    the kid acted like he was hard in a pm he sent me, so unless you know what you are talking about STFU dip****
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by willum14pb
    Alright, well looks like you're in the same boat. I don't give a **** what model his car is. It's old and it's a piece of ****. I didn't say owning an old car makes you an idiot. He's just an idiot. Plain and simple. And on the contrary, it does take intelligence to drive/own an evo, because you'd have to hold over a job in order to afford it. So, why don't you and the rest of the "i'm happy to be a broke mediocre idiot" crowd go play in the ball pit at mcdonalds. At least there you're off thet roads and keeping them that much safer.

I'm suprised you neanderthals have the intelligence to find the power button to your computer.
    x2
    Resize sig area!

Gangsta!!
    I'm allergic to pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    What's your position in the automobile industry? What's your title?

Since when has a new car been an investment specifically for the return? What happened to people buying a car to DRIVE and ENJOY the car? Unless you happen to be on the list to purchase a newly limited released vehicle and you resell it then you will most likely NEVER see a profit off the vehicle. Unless maybe you drained the fluids and put it in a climate controlled time capsule for decades can you make a buck. When the BMW Z8 came out with an MSRP of $130+k you couldn't find one for under $200,000. The S2k was marked up $10-15k over sticker. It's the price you pay to play.

I personally will never purchase a new car and I refuse to take a vehicle to a dealership other than a pre-purchase inspection or a warranty issue.
    Own of a car lot, also I used to work for a big dealer. Now I own my own ****. People on this forum don't understand **** Like also you made that comment about the z8 I saw one since it ever came out, and Bmw actually lost money on that car. They couldn't sell a majority of the ones they made because of that markup. S2k weren't marked up at every dealership, I was working for carey paul at the time they came out. Like the guy who posted said that is the owner of the dealerships car and house. People except for a certain few on this site understand that, the markup price that car is sold for goes straight into the owners pocket. Nissan doesn't mark these cars up, they set the price in the msrp and that includes dealers profit. Which means as long as they don't sell way below msrp, they still make money. Anyway so after I stated it was dumb to pay 20k to 40k(at some dealers)over, he decided he want to say some thing smart. So that how this whole off topic **** got started.
    Resize sig area!

This thread is a fuking joke. The "photo shoot" (and I use the term loosely), the drama, the b!tching and whining over something that DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, and the car itself. WHO FUKING CARES? I see at least one daily, I work at a dealership (not a Nissan dealership), and still laugh at you people crying and arguing over something so stupid. It's a car! If a dealership wants to sell it for $100k who cares?! Someone is paying it and IT'S NOT YOU.

The coolest part of this thread is the pirate ship in the pics.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    This thread is a fuking joke. The "photo shoot" (and I use the term loosely), the drama, the b!tching and whining over something that DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, and the car itself. WHO FUKING CARES? I see at least one daily, I work at a dealership (not a Nissan dealership), and still laugh at you people crying and arguing over something so stupid. It's a car! If a dealership wants to sell it for $100k who cares?! Someone is paying it and IT'S NOT YOU.

The coolest part of this thread is the pirate ship in the pics.
    shut it hoe
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Turblag
    shut it hoe
    I figured that would be the response.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Next adventure is... Just_CHill's Avatar

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    My car is worth more than yours. Does that make me mediocre or am a low down tool like you?

B.t.w. what exactly are you trying to prove? Let's just go back to when i owned the $2,000 Civic hatch 3 years ago that i was proud off. Was i low class as well then? And my first car, that 300zx. Was i low class for that too even though i bought all my cars with my money?

I didn't bring up what your car was worth or anything of the sort, so why is this your topic of discussion? I brought up the lack of intelligence of a human being, and that he was happy being mediocre. I'm sorry if i set my standards higher than others. I personally wouldn't be proud of a $2,000 civic hatch, i don't care what i had done to it. Anyone can afford that. I'm not going to go around bashing people and making stupid comments when i can't afford to pay attention, especially if i were an idiot; i.e. you, or JITB. Cool, you could afford a $2,000 and $5,000 car all on your own, you must be some kind of... low class..? YES that makes you low class!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, what class you're in is specified on your income and what you can afford, so if you can't afford a car above a certain price, that puts you in a lower class than someone else, financially speaking. However, lack of intelligence also helps put you in a different class of people, the lack of this necessity would put you in a position to not be able to afford nicer things. So before you start coming at me with prices and what makes you an idiot, maybe you should rethink your position. If your car is worth more than mine cool, looks like you have some intelligence and you stepped up your life a bit and got a job that doesn't suck ass. Get your head out of your ass, i don't go hating on people for no reason, JITB continuously makes stupid ignorant comments and posts, thus, he's an idiot. You not being able to realize this, and defending an idiot, makes you; an idiot. Now, i doubt your EJ25 impreza is worth more than my EVO, unless it's an STI and it's brand new. Or heavily, and i mean HEAVILY modded. And on another note, you probably rent an apartment or even live with mom and dad, which puts you in another easy position to afford a better car. As you have less bills, or cheaper bills than others, which would still put you in lower class based off the amount of money you make .

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I figured that would be the response.
    Resize sig area!

I didn't bring up what your car was worth or anything of the sort, so why is this your topic of discussion? I brought up the lack of intelligence of a human being, and that he was happy being mediocre. I'm sorry if i set my standards higher than others. I personally wouldn't be proud of a $2,000 civic hatch, i don't care what i had done to it. Anyone can afford that. I'm not going to go around bashing people and making stupid comments when i can't afford to pay attention, especially if i were an idiot; i.e. you, or JITB. Cool, you could afford a $2,000 and $5,000 car all on your own, you must be some kind of... low class..? YES that makes you low class!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, what class you're in is specified on your income and what you can afford, so if you can't afford a car above a certain price, that puts you in a lower class than someone else, financially speaking. However, lack of intelligence also helps put you in a different class of people, the lack of this necessity would put you in a position to not be able to afford nicer things. So before you start coming at me with prices and what makes you an idiot, maybe you should rethink your position. If your car is worth more than mine cool, looks like you have some intelligence and you stepped up your life a bit and got a job that doesn't suck ass. Get your head out of your ass, i don't go hating on people for no reason, JITB continuously makes stupid ignorant comments and posts, thus, he's an idiot. You not being able to realize this, and defending an idiot, makes you; an idiot. Now, i doubt your EJ25 impreza is worth more than my EVO, unless it's an STI and it's brand new. Or heavily, and i mean HEAVILY modded. And on another note, you probably rent an apartment or even live with mom and dad, which puts you in another easy position to afford a better car. As you have less bills, or cheaper bills than others, which would still put you in lower class based off the amount of money you make .

boy boy u sure do talk alot of big guy stuff for such a small boy..

Damn, I am tired of reading. Well put!
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    boy boy u sure do talk alot of big guy stuff for such a small boy..

You sure i am who you think i am ?

You sure i am who you think i am ?
    even if i am wrong.. it still doesnt change anything. Like i said in your recent PM.. your more than welcome to tell me how you feel in person. Since you feel so strongly about me rather its you or your butt buddy kayfunk...