Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private GT-R photoshoot

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Whoa why you attacking me? I haven't said a single negative word toward you. Turblag is a friend of a friend So i know enough about him to know he's doing well for himself not to mention none of his toys so far have been waht you would call cheap. Sorry if I came off as an imature asshat. Was not my intention.
    you didn't come off as a ass, dude acting like a hoe over someone else cars
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Turblag
    Smart ass no one bashed him, I said it was dumb if he payed over for it. You flucking kids, you panties get wet because someone made a comment. STFU get a life people make comments to me everyday I don't take it to heart nor do I get mad. You act like you his boyfriend because I made a comment, you have to take up for him.
    Taking up?

Kids?

Watch your tongue old man, I'm not your typical 23 year old.

Get off IA and go live your dream now buddy...shows over...

****stick shut up. you are driving a overpriced pig also. I have been through numerous cars, as have been seen on this board. don;t be crazy and pay over price that is whta I am saying.
    Laugh at you. I've been in the car business too. And when we had a wanted car, we would just play price games. Anyone like you.....Was told to go else where. You should relize that a dealer with a car like the GTR or a Z06 is shooting itself in the foot if they don't mark it up and make a high profit.

I remember we had one of 11 pearl white sti's left in the nation and we got 5k over msrp even though the car was a year old and the new Sti was out.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN
    Laugh at you. I've been in the car business too. And when we had a wanted car, we would just play price games. Anyone like you.....Was told to go else where. You should relize that a dealer with a car like the GTR or a Z06 is shooting itself in the foot if they don't mark it up and make a high profit.

I remember we had one of 11 pearl white sti's left in the nation and we got 5k over msrp even though the car was a year old and the new Sti was out.
    If you are in the car business then you know ya'll make profit off sticker, only when you go below do you start losing profit. Dealer make a majority of their money ripping people off in service. So you don't have to mark a car up, because you are only making the dealership owner richer.
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero
    Taking up?

Kids?

Watch your tongue old man, I'm not your typical 23 year old.

Get off IA and go live your dream now buddy...shows over...
    Might want to know who you are talking to, before you think you will ever be able to handle me.
    Resize sig area!

If you are in the car business then you know ya'll make profit off sticker, only when you go below do you start losing profit. Dealer make a majority of their money ripping people off in service. So you don't have to mark a car up, because you are only making the dealership owner richer.
    LOL hell even when they go below sticker they aren't losing money.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Might want to know who you are talking to, before you think you will ever be able to handle me.
    Be glad to learn...bring the noise...be glad to trade a few PM's with ya and we can post up the results.

In for the results for that
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought

It all depends on how your paid and you should know every dealer is different. And you should know certain cars have bonuses. My job as a sales man was to make the manager money. That is how i was paid so i didn't concern myself with anything else. Yes i know service is where the money is but i also know the front is where my pay check multiplies. I would rather sell 5 cars and make good profit vs 8 minis

dude, i like this color. I wouldn't mind buying a GTR if I had the money.

Be glad to learn...bring the noise...be glad to trade a few PM's with ya and we can post up the results.
    call me, i sent you a pm
    Resize sig area!

Has there ever been a peaceful thread involving a GTR? I got my money on HELL NO.

It all depends on how your paid and you should know every dealer is different. And you should know certain cars have bonuses. My job as a sales man was to make the manager money. That is how i was paid so i didn't concern myself with anything else. Yes i know service is where the money is but i also know the front is where my pay check multiplies. I would rather sell 5 cars and make good profit vs 8 minis
    Yea well you know what there are good ways and and there are sheister ways of doing that and the dealer that owns that car screwed me out of $300 bucks. So screw them I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from them.

True, but also remember if the owner wanted to pay you more he could. Demand is so called high for the cars, but there are two sitting at the lot in Peachtree Ind Blvd.. Everyone who has the money isn't going to pay that markup and I am one of them. I will wait for them to come down. I can talk to you because you understand the workings, other don't and they think they know everything.
    Resize sig area!

call me, i sent you a pm
    Call you for what?

I don't want a date buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    who the hell has a pirate ship in their garden?
    that was the first thing I noticed haha I could careless about the GTR

Call you for what?

I don't want a date buddy.
    You act like you want to throw down, I said call and give me a time and place.
    Resize sig area!

Throw down? Really?

Are you sure you're almost 30?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Are you trying to set up a fight on IA? Are you some kind of ***** ass ******? Stop crying, most of us on here are in the automotive business. You have said a few true posts, the rest was absolute ****. You go buy your GTR next year for a lower price (obviously it will be). Look at the Audi R8 if you want to see some markup on prices.

True, but also remember if the owner wanted to pay you more he could. Demand is so called high for the cars, but there are two sitting at the lot in Peachtree Ind Blvd.. Everyone who has the money isn't going to pay that markup and I am one of them. I will wait for them to come down. I can talk to you because you understand the workings, other don't and they think they know everything.
    Yes the manager can, but i didn't control that. Again, i have learned in the business to always stay on the good side of people ahead of you especially if your making good money. I felt the pay scale was fair and i never got cheated out of money. But here is the real. The only place we really might have gotten 1 too many dollars was used cars. We were always fair on the new cars and that one sti i mentioned, the guy had to really sit down and think about it but he ended taking that one over a black one for 3 grand less.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    Are you trying to set up a fight on IA? Are you some kind of ***** ass ******? Stop crying, most of us on here are in the automotive business. You have said a few true posts, the rest was absolute ****. You go buy your GTR next year for a lower price (obviously it will be). Look at the Audi R8 if you want to see some markup on prices.
    How many r8s do you see on the road. Exactly, I haven't seen one. Overpriced and has the same motor as a rs4. I would buy the rs4.
    Resize sig area!

STFU why would you use a r8 a talking about a markup. How many r8s do we see on the street, I haven't seen one yet. Except for the ones people bought and are now selling on ebay after they have put some miles on them.
    Resize sig area!

damn, settle down guys. i work at nissan and this is the owners car, sheesh. if i were to buy this car, i would pay cost.
    Yeah, I know.

It was the opposite for me, I hated it, then rode in one, and REALLY hated it.
    why? did i make you realize how much better you wished your car was? im confused. and that wasnt condescending.
    Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by "ridge"racer
    damn, settle down guys. i work at nissan and this is the owners car, sheesh. if i were to buy this car, i would pay cost.
    See if you pay cost that is not a problem, because you are paying what it is worth. If you can get at cost for me I would buy one now, but likely I will wait.
    Resize sig area!

So Did he buy this one?
    Last edited by AlanŽ; 08-17-2008 at 03:58 PM.

See if you pay cost that is not a problem, because you are paying what it is worth. If you can get at cost for me I would buy one now, but likely I will wait.
    well, you could kind of say im in the business, and selling for cost right now would be dumb, these cars are flying off right now with 8g mark up. we've already sold them all except the one in the pics. now that is typically what i would call a good price, however that will go down in the future. but if you wanna wait, thats your decision and i can understand why.
    Yeah, I know.

Justin did what you asked.

That tag say Nissan South?

naw, he just wanted to drive it.
    Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    That tag say Nissan South?
    Yeah, I know.

well, you could kind of say im in the business, and selling for cost right now would be dumb, these cars are flying off right now with 8g mark up. we've already sold them all except the one in the pics. now that is typically what i would call a good price, however that will go down in the future. but if you wanna wait, thats your decision and i can understand why.
    well when i goes down hit me, and you can get that commission.
    Resize sig area!

Oh hell no. My cousin works there and didn't even tell me they had one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Oh hell no. My cousin works there and didn't even tell me they had one lol.
    he probably didn't know. they are hush about them, they are sold and don't want any attention, who is he btw, maybe i know him.
    Yeah, I know.

he probably didn't know. they are hush about them, they are sold and don't want any attention, who is he btw, maybe i know him.
    Oh he knew if it was at the Morrow location. He's the financial manager--Chris.